1/?

Obsessed With You

At SM University

 

Taeyeon is busy making her work disturbed by Tiffany, her best friend who told someone to see her in front of the class.

 

Taeyeon confusedly asked, "Who is it?" But Tiffany's answer made her even more confused.

 

"Don't know, See for yourself." Taeyeon groaned then stood up and walked towards the front of the class.

 

It's a man who was leaning against the wall.

 

Taeyeon walking towards him and faked coughed against the man.

 

The man looked over and his face was very handsome in the eyes of Taeyeon and that made her fall in love.

 

"Do you want to meet me? Sorry to say but I don't know you." Taeyeon shyly smiled while touching her neck.

 

"Yeah. It's okay. I just want to meet you. I'm Kim Junmyeon and you can call me Suho." He smiled sweetly while his body still leaning against his body on the wall.

 

Before Taeyeon introduced herself, he beat her to do it.

 

"I know you. You're Kim Taeyeon, the goddess of the School. No need to intro." He grinned widely and put his hand on pocket in his pants.

 

Taeyeon blushed but clear , "So, what do you want to see me?"

 

Suho began to stand upright before Taeyeon and stared at her eyes.

 

"Later, let's go to cafeteria together." Suho invites Taeyeon with his sweet smile.

 

Taeyeon hummed and nodded her head, "Sure but I bring Tiffany and Jessica. Are you okay with that?"

 

Suho quickly nodded his head, "Yeah, sure. Well, I'm together with Sehun and also Chanyeol. More, better."

 

"You're right. See you later." Taeyeon smiled and got back to her class while Suho just raised his hand up and mumbled, "Yes!"

 

Unaware of them, someone saw the interaction between Suho and Taeyeon, a very obsessed woman.

 

" you Suho! I'll kill you." someone named Yuri grasped her hand while smoking then, walked to the field to play basketball want to calming her anger.

 

xxx

 

After the bell sounded, the lunch break reminds Taeyeon that she was eating with Suho, the man who attracted her attention.

 

"Tiff, Jess, I invite you to eat with Suho." Taeyeon tells her best friend while clinging to their hands.

 

"Who is Suho?" JeTi unison asks while staring at Taeyeon who between them.

 

"The man who had met me, don't you remember Tiff. You're the one tell me earlier at the class."

 

"Oh, that guy. I don't want to see you both loveydovey." Tiffany faked amused while Jessica just confused. She didn't know who's Suho because well, earlier she fall asleep.

 

"Who's suho?" Jessica asks and get knocked on her head by Taeyeon.

 

"Who told you to sleep. Well, you don't know."

 

"Aww, don't hit my head, it's hurt." Jessica whined while rubbing her head.

 

"Later, I showed you, and then I ate with him not alone but with his other friends." Taeyeon pulls the arm of her friend into the cafeteria.

 

Then, she looked around and noticed, Suho with his friends who was busy drinking.

 

"That's it. Let's go." Taeyeon continues to pull JeTi's arm toward the Suho table.

 

"Hey, i'm here." Taeyeon greetly him while smiled cutely.

 

Suho grinned cheekly and tapped beside him for her to seat with him. Taeyeon gladly accepted and the way they were seated was very close.

 

While JeTi awkwardly seat between two guys, Sehun and Chanyeol.

 

"Don't you eat?" Suho concernly asks. Taeyeon replied shyly, "Eat. I'm hungry, are you?"

 

"Let's buy together, Yeol, Hun, I bought the food first. You two, wait here." They just nodded. 

 

After Taeyeon and Suho walked away, JeTi stood together and left just like that.

 

Chanyeol and Sehun weirdly staring together then shrugged their shoulder.

 

Taeyeon and Suho are busy taking food, suddenly someone bumped Suho from behind and make him fall over Taeyeon who was in front of him and Suho's food from his plate falls into Taeyeon's clothes.

 

"Uh, Sorry .. are you okay?" Suho worriedly asks while taking a tissue, help her to get rid of her impurities.

 

Taeyeon stopped his hand to go any further. Well, cuz' his hand close to her chest.

 

"Stop. I'm okay, I'm going to the restroom. Wait here." Taeyeon just disappeared from the cafeteria to the restroom.

 

As soon she's in the Restroom, she quickly washing the dirt on her shirt.

 

"! It's my favorite shirt. I swear, that person must intentionally bumped into him." Taeyeon cursed her taking the water and wiped his dirt shirt.

 

Suddenly the restroom door opened, and Yuri came in her basketball clothes.

 

Taeyeon just smiled a little and continued on her shirt.

 

"Are you okay? Why is your shirt so dirty?" Yuri concernly asks. Well, she's a person who deliberately bumped into Suho for being with the person, she loved but ahe accidentally stained the clothes of the person she loves.

 

"I'm okay, are you a basketball player?"

 

"Yeah. If you don't mind, you can wear my extra clothes. Do you want?" Yuri offered her shirt because one, she took this advantage for being close to her and two, she wants her scent on her shirt.

 

"Sure. Thanks." After that they're going to the locker.

 

"My tshirt. Sorry if my tshirt big to you. 'So no one will have to see your chest, you're mine' she muttured the last part. She grinned naughtly but Taeyeon not noticed it. She busy ed her plaid shirt.

 

Yuri gulped when she saw black bra of Taeyeon, quickly look away. Afraid might she pounce on her because she can't control her hormones.

 

"Are you okay if i change here? You seems uncomfortable." 

 

"No, it's okay. We are girls anyway." Yur grasped her hand that hide behind her back. 

 

"Okay." Taeyeon smiled and change her dirt shirt into Yuri's shirt that look big on her.

 

"It's so big." Taeyeon unconciously pouted. Yuri just wanted to pushed her into the locker and kiss her right there them make out with her but she control herself.

 

"It's cute." Yuri smirked while leaning on the locker.

 

Taeyeon blushed and just touch her neck but quickly frowned when she remembered something. She slapped her forehead. "Oh no, I forget something." 

 

Yuri smirked turned into frowned. So, she asks, "What?"

 

"I left Suho alone at the cafeteria, I have to go. Thanks for your shirt. Later, I will give it to you. Bye." But before she walk away, her hand get stopped by Yuri.

 

Yuri control her anger and just talk calmly, "You also forget something." 

 

Taeyeon confusedly asks, "What?"

 

"Your phone number." Yuri cheekly grinned.

 

Taeyeon giggles and tapped her number on the Yuri's phone and give her nickname, 'Taenggo' .

 

She bid goodbye and then left Yuri alone on the locker.

 

"You're giggles really . By the way, I have her phone number now. It would be nice if I wanted to disturb her. Well, you're mine. No one else." Yuri says to no one and smirked. After that, she left the locker also to the field, continued her game.

 

****

 

How's my chapter? I just made the chapter maybe only 2-3 chapters or more, 5 chapters? Idk~ but i hope you like my story :)