Finish

Teenage Dirtbag
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her name is Minatozaki Sana. She is a dream girl, or i might say that she is the most-wanted girl at my school. She isn’t a Korean, but she is a Japanese. She has this long brown hair, deep brown eyes which suits her well, she also has those puffy cheeks that maybe everyone(of course include me) want to pinch her cheeks. She has pointed nose too, i wish i can touch it tho. She looks like a squirrel to me, that makes her look so cute, but don’t forget that sometime she can be y i mean really damn y, without she even tried. Ok i know this probably a little bit dramatic.

Anyway i currently watching the girl of my dream l with my head leaning on my own locker, anyone who saw me maybe can see hearts on my eyes. Sana opened her own locker and look inside of it, geez her side view is not joking. Suddenly her friends approaching her, they are Momo and Mina. They are Japaneses too, just like Sana. Yes i know them, and please don’t ask why i know it (okay i might or might not always stalking her friends too.). Anyway, Sana’s friends were telling her stories and make her laugh. God, i can’t lie this is my favorite view in the world. Suddenly Sana was looking right at me, with Momo pointed at me, and Mina on the other side chuckled. I quickly move my head away, pretend that i was looking at another direction. I don’t want Sana caught me staring at her, but i can’t help myself from taking glance towards her. I see her give me a small smile, when i gave up and look at her. Then she and her friends take off and go somewhere, while me, watching their backs. I huffed in relief, i didn’t know i was holding my breath.

Oh pardon me i forget to introduce myself, so yeah I’m Chou Tzuyu. I’m a Taiwanese, i moved here With my family. And i’m a senior, just like Sana. And i’m 18, just like Sana too. And i like Sana, no, I love Sana. She was my first love, since we were on freshmen year. But she doesn’t know who i am, and she doesn’t give a damn about me. Because why would someone as beautiful, perfect like angel, just like Sana is, would care about me?. Yeah, cause i’m just a teenage dirtbag. Even i’m not as popular as her, i’m nothing like her. She’s a perfect girl, while me? I always dresssed in a hoodie and jeans to school, my hair always get messed, it seems like i didn’t brush it. I kinda am a freak, i mean people thought me as one because i have this obsession over Star Wars. I have no many friends, but i still got 2 friends. Which i thought them as the bestest friends i’ve ever gotten. They are Kim Dahyun and Son Chaeyoung. I guess that’s all about me.

 

It’s gym class. And it is my favorite class because i love sport. It’s a lie, i love it because it is the only class that Sana and i had together. I can also look at her when she wears that short pants with a top that looks so tight around her y body, so it can show her curve obviously. Okay sorry, don’t mind me and my ert mind.

“You know you are drooling.”

I turned my head and see Dahyun and Chaeyoung who come out of nowhere. Chaeyoung give me a piece o tissue. I took it and wipe the corner of my mouth.

“I-i’m not drooling, my mouth just got sweaty.” I argued. It’s embrassed to admit the truth.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung just laugh, while i glared at them. “you’re being too obvious Tzu. You like her don’t you?.” Chaeyoung asked

I just nodded while stare at Sana. Am i being that obvious.

“you should try to get close with her. I mean maybe you have chance with her.” Dahyun adviced.

I look down on my feet and shook my head. “it’s not that easy guys. Just look at me! I’m totally a loser. And also am a freak.”

Dahyun and Chaeyoung tapped my back, before they utter any words out, our teacher, Ms. Park Jihyo, yelled to ask us to gather up.

“Everybody listen! Today we will play dodge ball. And i will make a match but also i will make teams, the winners will get A+.” She yelled. Damn, my P.E teacher talks without mic but it sounds like she used it.

But anyway, dodge ball. It looks like a piece of a cake to me, i admit that i’m pretty good at sports so i’m sure whoever on my team, will get auto win because of me.

“Because there is 20 peoples today, i’m going to make 2 teams which each team have 10 members on it. I’m going to call names for team 1 now and i’d make it randomly. So listen up kids.” Ms Jihyo Shoutalk.

Team 1:

Kim Mingyu

Kim Namjoon

Do Kyung soo

Kim Jennie

Kim Dowoon

Lalisa Manoban

Kim Dahyun

Son Chaeyoung

Park Jinyoung

Mark Tuan

 

“Those are team 1’s members. The member will take the right side.” Said Ms Jihyo.

I saw Dahyun and Chaeyoung pouted. “what’s with that faces?” i asked

“We want to be on your team.” Dahyun said and make Chaeyoung nodded

“we’re gonna lose aren’t we?” i just chuckled at their antics.

“Fighting guys!” i told them.

“okay the names that i didn’t call, are on team 2.”

Wait. . . That means . .

Team 2:

Park Chaeyoung

Jeon Somi

Jeon Jungkook

Im Naeyon

Yoo Jeongyeon

Kim Jongin

Hirai Momo

Myoui Mina

Minatozaki Sana

Chou Tzuyu

 

I’m on the same team as Sana. I’M SO FREAKING HAPPY. I can see Dahyun and Chaeyoung smirked at me but i don’t give a . I’m going to protect my princess Sana.

Before the game starts we go to our own team and make circle so we can talk about the strategies.

“Okay so we’re going to split up! Me, Jungkook, Jongin, Momo, and Tzuyu are going to stand on front. And the rest will stay on behind, since you guys are ehm . . . weak.” Jeonyeon said.

That’s true, due the fact our team only got 2 boys, so we’re putting the strongest ones on front.

“People at front, please focus and keep aware to protect those weak humans behind us.” Said Momo. The members who Momo said weak whined and scolded.

“Just look at our skills. Girls let’s prove them that we’re not weak!” Nayeon said on fire. The other nodded. “Yes. Let’s see, we’re on behind going to slain enemies (A/N: Why does it sounds like Mobile Legends to me, lol don’t mind my game feelings)”. Sana said cutely. Oh God, i wish i can pinch those puffy cheeks of hers.

I see front members are laughing, “Yah Nayeon, you can’t even blocked a ball. Even everytime you throw balls to target enemies, you always scream crazilly. And you Sana, you’re too clumsy.” Jeongyeon said.

“Yah-” Nayeon and Sana shouted at the same time,but i cutted them off.

“Eh guys, we shouldn’t argue right now. The match almost start.” That makes all of my team mates’ eyes on me. i suddenly feel nervous because of having Sana’s eyes on me. SHE IS STARING AT ME, AND I STARE BACK. I quickly look away from her, and then, all of my teammates are going to their own positions.

Team 1 formation :

    Mingyu    Namjoon   Jinyoung   Mark   Dowoon

Dahyun      D.O   Chaeyoung   Lisa   Jennie

Team 2 Formation :

 

Jungkook    Jongin    Jeongyeon    Momo   Tzuyu

       Rosè    Somi     Nayeon     Mina     Sana

‘Okay Tzuyu. Let’s focus on the game. You have to protect your crush.’ I whispered to myself.

When Ms. Park blow the flute, all of us grab our own balls. Jongin was the first one to throw balls at our enemies, and it turned out hit Dowoon’s head.

“Man, i wasn’t even grab my own ball.” Dowoon scolded while he walked away to the bench. The game continues well, we have lost 3 members ; Jeongyeon, Momo and Jungkook. So it’s only me and Jongin at front line. Meanwhile the other team only lost 2 members; Lisa and Jennie. The enemies were throwing too many balls. Me and Jongin were try hard to protect ourselves and other members. But the other members on the backline didn’t help at all, they are hiding behind me and Jongin, without even try to throw the balls.

“Guys, can you give hands to throw balls ? Jeez, you guys are so useless.” Jongin said as he keeps dodge the balls with his own ball. It’s true though, tha back line were not helping at all. When i see some of them were tried to throw ball, i took this little chance to throw the ball at enemies base. And luckily it hitted Dahyun’s head, and then it bounce back to D.O’s head.

“Wow nice throw, Chou.” Sana said. I immediately look at her. I saw she smiled at me. Oh. My. God!. My crush know my name!. But then i saw something go to Sana’s direction. It’s a ball. I took a quick action and push Sana, until our bodies land to the ground. And me being on top of Sana, while our eyes meet each other. I don’t know why am i still breathing. And i’m not sure if Sana hears my heartbeat or not, because i’m pretty sure, it beats loudly. I saw Sana’s eyes were landing to my lips. Did she just gazed at my lips? Did it means that she wants to . .

Then something hit my head. I winced in pain and look at the person who throw the ball, it’s Chaeyoung. She look a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter