Chapter 1 ''Rain''

BTS ELEMENTALIST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to the sound of the thunder outside. Rain is my favourite thing in the world. It’s so calming, but at the same time intense. I kicked my blanked out of the way and I walked my way to the kitchen. My throat felt sore. I think I slept my mouth open. I turned the sink on. I ran my fingers under the water before filling my glass with it. Soon I lowered my glass on the table while looking at the clock on the wall. I walked to look out of the window of the living room. The rain caught my attention. A flash came from far away with a sound that juddered in my whole body.

I walked to the living room while scratching my head, yawning. ’’Y/N, good morning.’’ My father looked at me behind the news paper in his hands. I sat down on the couch and looked out of the window. It’s still wet outside. ’’Dear, we have to talk to you about something.’’ My mother came and sat down next to my father. I don’t have much friends in school and I’m getting bullied, so it must be something about that. ’’You don’t want to go to school right now, right?’’ I looked at her and nodded. ’’So me and your father decided to send you to a school far away from your bullies.’’ ’’And where is that?’’ I looked at my mother with a doubtfull look on my face. ’’It’s in Soul.’’ ’’Wait, what? You can’t send me to the other side of the country, just like that!’’ I opened my eyes big and felt how my tiredness left my body. ’’You’re leaving tomorrow, go pack your clothes.’’ She grabbed my hands, pushing me to my room. I stared at my own reflection in my mirror, still in another world. ’’It’s not that far away, right?’’ 

 ’’Come on Y/N!’’ My mom wawed at me singaling to come in to the car. I sighed and brushed my hair out of the way of my eyes, while picking up my backbag from the floor.  I sat down into the car and smiled a fake smile to my parents. I’m not happy, I’m scared as . I’m moving into a city that I don’t have any experience of, since I live in the country side far away of big cities. I felt butterflies in my stomach as getting more, and more closer to the train station. ’’We have someone coming to meet you.’’ My father said while parking the car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter