Our Story

11:11 Wish

22-26 March 2017

Jackson x Wonwoo

“How dare you?!” The young, but tall boy named Wonwoo was standing with his arms crossed over his chest, a wide frown spread on his lips as he squinted at another male. He seemed hurt by something the other had said to him.

The male sitting calmly in front of him was a handsome fellow. He had a typical masculine body, one someone would achieve by working out daily. At first glance he would seem like the cold and quiet type, but there was something about him that was different.

The man gave off a chuckle from the young in’s question and sat back in his seat before responding without a second thought. “I only see cuteness.”

It was their first meeting and they were already having a dispute. Others would think they had known each other for a long time, a few weeks maybe, but it had only been a few minutes.

The comment only made Wonwoo frown even more, not liking the answer one bit. “Admit that I’m hot.” He retorted back.

“Why should I?”

“Because it’s true.”

“But it’s not.”

He couldn’t help but grow frustrated at the other male, who was clearly not going to back down any time soon. Although, he knew he needed to try something other than trying to just convince the man that he is right. “How can you not see my hotness?”

The other had hummed and shrugged in thought, beginning to relax in his spot as the younger male seemed to start giving up. “You’ve been acting cute till now.”

Those words sparked an interesting thought in Wonwoo’s mind. “I should act manly then.” He dropped his hands from his chest, sliding them into his pockets to seem cool and composed, unlike early. He was curious on how the other would react to this change.

The older male was stunned at the sudden change in attitude. He didn’t know what to do so he just said the first thing that came to mind. “What? No.”

“Why not?” Won was beginning to have fun with this. He was starting to believe that he could finally get what he wanted after a while of pleading and convincing.

Honestly, the other was having a little fun teasing Wonwoo until this moment. He didn’t want the cuteness to stop, he was enjoying it. That was when his hidden self broke free. The once calm and cool guy, known as Jackson, became soft and whiny, the complete opposite of one’s expectations.

“Nooooo, I like the cute you better.” He frowned as he whined and Wonwoo got what he was after.

“You sure?” He frowned as well, almost pouting.

Jackson nodded his head a few times, making sure that the other gets the idea as he continues to frown. "I'm sure!"

"Okay. I'll stay cute for you then." Wonwoo had a sheepish smile on his face as he spoke. While the other was wearing a simple smile.

"Aw good boy."

"I should be rewarded for being a good boy." Wonwoo broke into a wide grin as the other stared at him in disbelief.

"You sound like me-" Jack couldn't believe that the other had just said that. It was the kind of phrase that he would say himself if he was flirting around. He came to his senses not long after and questioned the other. "What do you want?"

The other male seemed curious. "Why do I sound like you? And anything you can give."

This was their first time meeting, so Jack didn't blame him for not knowing the reason. But he also did not want to come off as a big flirt, which made him keep things simple for once. "Cause I've said that before... that's a lot to choose from. like what?" He chuckled and waited for Wonwoo's response.

"Then maybe we are meant to be." Wonwoo had flashed a sheepish smile before answering the other's question. "um.. you? ok no. I'm fine with anything."

Jackson's first reaction was to laugh lightly at the comment. He didn't expect that kind of response. "Maybe in your dreams." He pulled out a candy bar and planted a small kiss on the wrapper just to add a sort of playfulness to it before handing it over to the younger boy.

"Aw, did you just reject me?" Wonu took the candy bar and began to eat it with a cute pout on his face.

"um.. no?" He blinked multiple times being caught off guard yet again, which made him  burt out the first thing that crossed his mind. "Are you gonna claim me?"

"Yes. Claims you. You are mine now."

Jackson almost choked on his saliva at how straightforward the guy was. He questioned himself on what he got himself into. "You're serious? Wow this very very cute.."

"You dont want?" Wonu frowned for the nth time that day. "Are you going to reject me for the second time?"

Now, he felt bad and chuckled out of guilt. Jack didn't mean to reject him right off the bat. He is really soft with these type of people. "Im fine with it?" He offered a small smile to uplift the boy's spirits.

"Really? Then you are mine now." The frown on his face changed, turning upside down as if his wishes had just come true.

"Uhuh so... is cute Wonwoo gonna be affectionate or something?" Jack laughed to himself, questioning himself even more. He never thought he would be in this position, although he was enjoying it.

"Im being possessive." He smiled even more making Jackson feel slightly anxious.

"Oh? Holy- im lke that too!"

"Oh really? damn. we really are meant to be."

"Sure- should I hide so you're not possessive" Jack laughed and shook his head. He couldn't believe Wonu was back to the 'meant to be' stuff.

"wow. that sounds sarcastic. I got rejected twice." Now it was Wonu's turn to be in shock by the situation. "What. cries."

Jack just chuckled and smiled. "Did you really want us to be meant to be?"

Wonu changed his expression to one with a small smile. "There's nothing wrong with being meant to be though."

Jack still wanted to play. He liked teasing the other because of his cute reactions. "In your dreams cutie."

Wonu really couldn't believe how things turned against him again. "I should just sleep then.. and dream of us being together forever."

The older male nodded firmly in aggreement. "So you were for real? Awe."

"For real what?"

"When you claimed me.. oh nevermind." Jack started to feel embarrased after asking such a question. He was truly curious but now he felt that maybe he should've just let it slide.

Wonu laughed and smile once more. "Well, I'll leave it to you if you think that is for real or not."

"What?" He furrowed his eyebrows a bit. "If you say it like that it'll make me think it was real."

Wonwoo he hummed as if he was in deep thought before responding. "hm.. I dont know." He shrugged his shoulders in a playful manner as he flashed a grin.

Jack had paused for a short moment. He stayed looking at the other, trying to make the decision of whether or not to believe it was real. Once he finally decided, he reached over and pinched Wonwoo's nose. "..I'm taking that as a yes."

The other had scrunched up his nose as a reflex as he spoke. "But I know i'll just get rejected for the third time so maybe it would just be a no."

The older male did not like the direction their mood was going and tried to uplift it by offering a smile. "But I would still believe its a yes."

Wonwoo huffed in response. His mood seemed uneffected by the other's comment and just wanted to change the topic, leaving the current one in the past to forget about it. "You know what. Just treat me some food. I'm hungry."

"Aigoo.." Jack breathed out a soft sigh but extended his hand out to the other, still determined to change the mood into a more cheery one. "What you craving?" Maybe food would do the trick. It never fails to cheer him up.

"You." Wonwoo flashed a grin as he held the elder's hand. "Jk. I'm craving for some bingsu since it's so hot today." Food really does help the mood become positive. It amused Jackson, making him chuckle and lead the way.

"Bingsu it is."

They were on their way to a restaurant near them. There was a slightly awkward silence between as they went about until one finally broke it, not wanting it to last any longer.

"So, how was your day?" Wonwoo looked at the other male as he made the attempt to start a conversation again.

The other only shrugged, obviously having a slight change in attitude. "it could've been better. Yours?"

"Eh? Why? Something bad happened? Mine is good, I guess." Wonoo could sense the sudden change. The other was back to his calm and cool attitude, like before, but this time a little more cold.

"Don't worry about it. Seems like you've made many friends?" Jack didn't want to worry him. He was just having a bad day and didn't want to affect the other's mood, so he decided to change the topic.

"I haven't made many friends yet. I wish i could but I'm awkward as ." Wonwoo frowned and turned away from Jack. The whole "making friends" thing was not working out so well for him.

Although, Jackson could not believe that. Wonwoo seemed so talkative since the first day he met that it made it hard for him to believe his new friend was an awkward turtle like himself. "You don't seem awkward with me thought?"

"I'm not? I feel like I am though."

Jack smiled to reasure the poor guy, obviously thinking differently. "Nah, don't be awkward with me. You know now I don't bite."

"Oh really? Me too. I don't bite.. hard." That last remark sparked Jackon's interest.

"So you do bite. Interesting."

"But not hard though." He frowned and leaned over to bite Jack's shoulder lightly.

Jack chuckled with a smile before nipping the boy's cheek in return. "Same."

"You said you don't bite though." Wonu looked at Jack with cute pouty lips.

Jack shrugged. "Not unless someone bites me."

The small smile was back on Wonu's lips. "I'll always bite you then."

"You want me to bite you?" He laughed at the idea and reached over to ruffle Wonwoo's hair.

"It would be fun biting each other though." That smile never left his lips. It was as if it was taunting Jack to give in.

Biting meant something different to Jack though and he didn't think it was what the youngin meant. "Yeah it would be fun. I could lead to other things though."

Wonu put up the innocent act and blinked a few times. "What things?"

"Things."  The elder male patted Wonu's head. "C'mon, we're here."

"I want to know what those things are though." Wonu pouted at the other.

"Like kissing." Jack poked the pout, giving up but not completely. 

"ohh.. That would be great, I guess." He winked at the other male and chuckled.

Jack stared at him before flicking his cheek and laughing. "Pabo, go get your food."

Wonu blew a raspberry in response. "Eyy why am I a pabo now?"

"You said it would be great." Jack stuck his tongue out at him in a plaful manner.

"It would be really great though. Don't you think so too?" The pout was back on Wonwoo's lips as he leaned in closer towards Jackson.

The man blinked, not knowing what to do. "Um.. I'm not so sure."

Wonwoo laughed and ruffled Jack's hair. "Lets go now." Jack got dragged inside behind soon after.

He tried to follow behind quickly and chuckled. "How hungry are you?"

"Not really hungry. Just craving for bingsu so much." Wonu grinned and walked towards the counter to order.

Jack raised his brows in disbelief. "Ahh wow wow. I thought you were really hungry." He chuckled and leaned against the counter as the other put in his order.

"Now that I think of it.. I'm hungry already." Won laughed and glanced at Jack. "What do you want to eat though?"

"Get whatever you want then. I'm just getting water."

"Why only water? Aren't you hungry?" Wonwoo asked, seeming concerned.

Jackson shook his head. "Not really, I'm okay. You eat instead."

Wonwoo frowned even more. "C'mon. You should eat too."

Jack smiled and gave a nod, finally giving in to the cute boy next to him. "Alright, alright. Order something for me then?"

"I don't know what you like though-" He muttered under his breath before shrugging it off. "Whatever." He ended up ordering two servings of cold noodles and bingsu.

Jack chuckled and pulled his wallet out from his pocket to pay for their meal before grabbing an empty table for the two. "You ordered perfect, no worries."

"You sure? Or maybe you are just saying that to not hurt me?" Wonu pouted and plopped down in his seat.

"No, I'm sure." Taking a risk, Jack reached over and the boy's cheek as he flashed a grin then took his seat as well.

Wonu let out a sigh of relief. "I'm glad then. I was afraid I might order the one you don't like."

"You're good." Jack reassured the younger male and sat back in his seat, growing curious. "So.. tell me about yourself."

Wonu hummed and smiled. "Hm.. I don't know what to say. You ask instead."

The other also hummed in thought, tapping his fingers on the table lightly. "I'm curious as to how you are in a relationship."

"Well.. um.. I actually don't know." Wonu scratched at his nape, blinking a few times. "I mean I haven't been in a relationship for a long time already, so I don't know anymore."

"Lets find out then." Jack blurted the idea out and winked, but laughed and shook his head at himself. "I'm kidding."

"Eyy, I like what you are thinking." The younger male laughed along with him.

Jack couldn't take it. He was finding the other very adorable now. "Why am I not surprised." He took Wonu's hand and planted a small kiss on his knuckles. "That's the most you'll get."

A gasp left Wonwoo's lips as a soft blush tinted his cheeks, making him stutter as he spoke. "Y-yeah." He cleared his throat shyly.

"Cutie." He smiled  then sat up straight when they're order was called, getting up to go and fetch it for them.

Wonu mumbled to himself as soon as the other left the table. "I'm so gay. oh my god.." He ruffled his hair out of frustration.

Jack grabbed their food, thanking the employee before turning back around and carrying the food back, setting it neatly on the table. "Time to eat, little one."

Wonu pouted yet again, it seemed to be his specialty now. "I ain't little though."

"You're younger than me, aren't you? That makes you little."

"What line are you? I'm '96."

"I'm '94. See you are younger. Shush you're little." Jack huffed lightly as he took a seat.

Wonwoo grinned mishieviously. "But I'm probably taller than you."

Jack quickly looked at the other in disbelief, staying quiet for a just a moment before smiling wide. "I'm manlier though."

"... I lost." Wonwoo sighed in defeat and began to eat his serving of the food.

Jack chuckled and reached over to pinch the other's cheek. "You'll always be cute, so I'll always win."

"I can be manly too though." Wonu retaliated, squinting his eyes at the elder across the table.

Jack raised a brow. "Oh yeah? Prove it."

Wonu stayed quiet as if in thought before pouting. "I don't know."

"Aw see you're meant to be a cutie."

Wonwoo's pout changed to a cute frown. "Yeah. I'm such a bottom."

"Yes you are. I like it." Jack stuck his tongue out at Wonwoo.

The other squinted in response. "Do you, really?"

Jack gave a curt nod before speaking. "Yes. I don't have to act cute or too serious to be cool."

"Pfft. You know what? You should just eat." Wonwoo took a spoonful of bingsu to Jack's mouth.

Jack chuckled and gladly ate the food he was being fed.

Wonwoo also chuckled, wiping off the mess on the corner of Jack's lips with his thumb before continuing to eat on his own.

Jack his lips clean and smiled as he parted his lips to be fed again.

Wonwoo laughed. "You have your own hands though." He shook his head but still gave in and fed the poor guy some noodles.

Jack didn't hesitate to eat it again and flashed an eye smile. "Noo I just want you to feed me."

"I didn't know you were such a baby though." Wonu laughed once more and pinched the other's cheek. "So cute."

"I can be cute when I want to be." Jackson smiled and took the chance to nip one of the younger boy's fingers.

"Really? Please always be cute to me!" Wonwoo grinned widely at the thought.

Jack laughed and tilted his head to the right curiously. "Always? Do you not like it when you are not cute?"

"Well.. whether you are cute or not, I still like you." Wonwoo released cute giggles.

Jack smiled at the sudden confession and held his hand out. "Let me make you like me even more then."

"Eh? What are you going to do?" Wonu blinked in confusion but took the hand that was held out anyway.

Jack didn't hesitate and leaned in, pressing light pecks on each of Wonwoo's fingertips, leading to the back of his hand.

Wonwoo's cheeks tinted a deep crimson as he covered his face with his hands to hide. "Oh my god.."

Jack grinned at the reaction he got. "Well? Like me more now?"

"Yeah. I mean- I don't know-" Wonwoo ended blushing even more than before.

Jack chuckled, obviously enjoying himself as he leaned over and kissed the male's cheek. "You're so cute when you blush."

"Oh no- Stop- You're making me shy!" Wonwoo whined and turned away from Jackson.

"Awe, okay I'll stop for now." Jackson flashed a bright smile. "Expect more later though."

"Ugh. That means more heart attacks for me." The pout was back on Wonu's lips.

"Don't worry. Your heart is safe with me." Jack smiled softly and winked at him.

"Ugh you seriously know how to make people's heart melt, don't you?" Wonwoo clicked his tongue at the older man making him shrug.

"Maybe a little. Love me juseyo."

Wonu grinned teasingly. "You gotta beg for my love." He stuck his tongue out playfully.

"Beg? Hm.." Jack thought for a moment then stood up in front of the other and tilted Wonu's chin up gently as he leaned in to nuzzle his nose. "Love me, cutie."

"Eyy!!" Wonwoo quickly turned away from him and mumbled to himself. "Must resist.. must resist.."

Jack chuckled softly and held his hands. "Yah, Wonwoo, stop being so cute. Look at me, hm?"

Wonwoo looked straight into Jack's eyes, squeezing his hands gently as he pouted yet again. "Is my heart really safe with you?"

"It's safe with me." Jack nodded and brought their hands up to his lips to give them soft kisses.

"Well.. I dont know." Wonwoo let out a sigh.

"Take your time and think about it. In the mean time, why don't you finish eating?" Jack smiled small and sat back down in his seat, across from the other.

"Oh- yeah." Wonu chuckled lightly and returned to eating his food, but he ended up staring and playing with it instead.

Jack had noticed his behavior and attempted to feed him again with a pout on his lips.

"Huh? Oh-" Wonwoo gave in and eat the food, smiling softly as he mumbled a 'thank you' to him.

Jack nodded and smiled. "Did we get anything to drink?"

"Oh no, we didn't. Stupid me." Wonwoo hit his head light and smiled. "I'll go get it." He stood up and made his way back in line at the counter to order their drinks.

"Oh I was gonna go. Okay." He watched the other go, staying his his seat as played with his fingers nervously.

"Oh - I forgot to ask him what he likes. Ugh whatever." Wonwoo walks back to the table with the two glasses of juice in his hands.

Jack smiled when Wonu arrived at the table. "Did you read my mind or something?"

"Huh?" Wonwoo blinked at the other then took a look at the drinks he had bought. "Oh- I forgot to ask what you like to drink so yeah. I'm glad it is what you like." He chuckled and sat down again.

"Well, thank you." Jack chuckled as well and took a sip of his juice. "Are you gonna eat more or..?"

"Well, I'm already full now. So, I guess no." Wonu chuckled once more and drank from his own glass of juice.

Jack set his glass down and tilted his head a bit. "Would you like to go to my place then? Or somewhere else?"

"Hm.. sure. I'd like to see your place." Wonwoo chuckled and grinned. "Shall we go now then?"

"Lets go then." Jack smiled and stood up, offering his hand to the other.

Wonwoo giggled and happily took the hand offered to him. "Hm! Ay!"

Jack chuckled and laced their fingers together as he led the way to his home.

"Is your place near though?" Wonu glanced at Jack as they walked along.

"Mhm. Just a few minutes of walking. That okay?"

"It's fine. And if I get tired, you'd give me a piggy back ride, right?" Wonwoo laughed softly at his words.

"Piggy back ride? Maybe in your dreams." Jack laughed lightly as he joked. "Nah, I probably would, yeah."

Wonwoo squinted at the other and crossed his arms. "Why always in my dreams, huh?"

"You haven't confessed your love to me." Jack pulled him closer by his waist, giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

"You told me to take my time though." Wonu stuck his tongue at him, chuckling soon after.

"I take it back. Ok no." Jack chuckled and breathed out softly. "This is making me anxious."

"And why is that?" Wonu took the chance to lean closer and blink, his pout a lot cuter than before.

"I wanna know how you feel about me. See what I can and can't do." Jack poked the other's pout in return, not letting it faze him.

"Hm.. too bad you need to wait though." Wonu chuckled and winked at him.

"Aw man." Jack chuckled as well. They had finally arrived at Jack's home and he fished out his keys to unlock the door, pushing it open. "Here we are. Home sweet home."

Wonwoo stepped inside the house and looked around curiously. "Ohh, so this is how your house looks like."

"Mhm." Jack smiled as he followed inside, closing the door beind him. "Anywhere specific you wanna chill?"

"Um, couch? Bed? I don't know. You choose." Wonu turned and smiled at him.

"Bed, huh? Lets go to the couch." Jack chuckled and tugged the male with him towards the couch.

"Why? What's wrong with the bed?" Wonwoo let himself be tugged as he blinked multiple times.

"Do you want to be cuddled to death?" Jack raised his brows at him as he sat down right smack in the middle of the couch.

"I don't mind though." Wonu chuckled and sat beside him.

An idea crossed Jack's mind and he patted his lap. "Come here then."

Wonwoo grinned and straddled the other's lap, wrapping his arms around his neck while Jack wrapped his own around the younger's waist, holding him close and smiling. Wonwoo emitted a soft chuckle and leaned in, resting his forehead on elder's while looking into his eyes.

"That gaze of yours is gonna make me melt." Jack laughed briefly.

"Then please melt." Wonu grinned and nuzzled their noses together.

Jack smiled soft at the cute action. "Wouldn't want anyone else to take you though."

"Don't worry. No one else would take me." Wonu nodded firmly and ruffled Jack's hair.

Jack nodded as well then leaned in to bite the other's chin playfully, making sure it is not too hard. Wonwoo responded with planting kisses on the other's cheek, which make him bite back his grin, holding him even closer. The youngin's head rested against Jack's chest as he took his fingertips and traced something on the other's chest. 

Jack glanced down at him as he his hair. "What you writing?"

"Ah, it's a secret." Wonu flashed an eye smile at him.

"A secret? But why?" Jack pouted cutely to convince the other.

"Because it is a secret." He grinned and pecked the other male's pout, giggling after. "Cute."

Jack froze, trying to understand what just happened to him. "Did you just- do it again."

"Hm? What did I do?" Wonu blinked and smiled innocently, playing dumb.

"You know what you did. Unless I was mistaken then.." Jack shrugged lightly and acted as if he didn't care to trigger the boy.

Wonwoo chuckled. "Fine." He leaned back in and pecked the man's lips again.

"Ah, my heart." Jack grinned and cupped the boy's cheeks before nuzzling their noses together.

"You like it, hm?" Wonu grinned just as bright as the other.

Of course I do." Jack smiled and pecked his lips happily. "I've been blessed."

"I'm glad then." The younger male laughed softly. "And the thing I wrote on your chest. It says..

I love you." He mumbled the last words under his breath but it was loud enough for the other to hear.

Jack couldn't stop the bright smile that formed on his lips as he caressed Wonwoo's cheeks. "I'm definitely keeping you."

"Well, as long as you will love me back as well, I don't mind." He chuckled lightly.

"You won't have to worry about that. I will love you." Jack smiled widely at him.

Wonwoo smiled and gave a curt nod. "Then that's all I want."

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Remember this, my love? This was when we first met to when we officially got together..I'm so happy we got together. I mean look at us now.. we switched roles and who knew we would last this long, get married, and have two beautiful children together? I sure didn't huehue. But I'm very very happy. You make me happy. I love you so much, my idiot husband. Don't you ever forget that, okay??? <3

From your loving chubby wifey, Jihyo~