Acrimony | Jimin

Acrimony | Jimin | One Shot

Jimin’s P.O.V 

 

My girlfriend isn’t answering my calls. I’m so annoyed why won't she pick up. I will try to call her one more time…she finally answers. 

 

“Jagiya….what took you so long to answer? I was worried something happened to you.” 

 

“Oppa uhhh I was really busy…I’m sorry I promise it won’t happen again.” She replied 

 

Oh I know it won’t happen again after I tell her what I saw. 

 

“Hey jagi can I ask you something…" 

 

“Sure oppa what is it?” She said hesitantly 

 

“I was looking for you all yesterday and today. What happened?” 

 

She didn’t say anything for a whole ten seconds. “Ummm well my mom was sick so I had to go take care of her.” 

 

I felt the nervousness in her voice. I knew when she was lying. I know her well. 

 

“Oh she was sick? Really…because I went over there to look for you and she was perfectly fine.” I scoffed wondering what lie she would make up next 

 

“Oh really?!? Well…I was only there for like 30 minutes to give her medicine to her…then I went to my house. I was SUPER tired.” Her breathing got harder. She knew she could never get a lie past me. 

 

The tension in my voice got worse and I was trying hard not to sound mad. 

“See jagi…I went to your house as well..and even tried to look for the spare key you leave under the mat. It wasn’t there….just like you weren’t there either.”

 

“Oppa…are you sure? Like are you positive? I leave the key under there just for you. I was at my house I’m not lying okay…I was asleep in my bed with my headphones on that’s why I didn’t hear you at my door.”

 Her voice started to sound irritated. I knew she was almost at her breaking point.

 

 “Oppa you know you’re annoying when you’re like this…asking so many STUPID questions. Just believe me okay?!?! I was at my house the whole night last night and I’m here right now..” 

 

I thought it was time to actually tell her the truth…the reason I knew she was lying. The reason why we would break up. 

 

“See jagi..I would believe you but you’re not good at lying.” 

 

I could hear her breath catch over the phone. I knew she was listening to my every word.

 

“I was looking for you all yesterday. I was worried sick about what would’ve happened to my jagi. I went all across Busan looking for you: asking your friends, I went to your mom’s house, your house, and even to our favorite restaurants to see if you were eating there. But…you were nowhere to be found. I was about to call it quits and hope you were somewhere safe…until it started raining. See. That’s when I really started to worry. I grabbed my umbrella and went searching for you until I saw someone with the same umbrella as you and I thought ‘I know that’s not MY jagi..my jagi wouldn’t be out in the rain.' Then I looked closer. It was you. No one has the some umbrella as you..and no one walks like you. I was ecstatic when I saw that you were safe…but then…oh then I saw something that really made me mad. I saw someone with you. Someone with a tall and broad frame…way more manly than me jagi. I didn’t know who that guy was…so I followed you both  - into a hotel - and guess what?” 

 

“W.W…What Oppa?” Her voice was shaking  

 

“I’m in the hotel room right beside yours…and let me tell you Jagi. He must please you better than I do…” My voice was getting angry “You sure were loud last night….these walls aren’t as soundproof as you thought." 

 

“…Oppa you’re lying right?” She was crying in between her words. I felt no sympathy though 

 

“Jagi…I don’t lie like you. Let me tell you…you have two options. You can either come over here RIGHT now and talk to me…or stay over there and face the consequences. It’s your choice....not mine.” I hung up the phone and let her think about what she wanted to do. Let’s hope she would pick the right choice. 

 

 

 

—————END—————