I'm Kang Seulgi

Sugar Baeby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey readers, I’m writing this mostly as an experimental fic. It’s like the reverse to my fic Sugar Mama, but instead Seulgi is the “Sugar Daddy”, and there is still the between them. I’m only testing this out, so it’s not guaranteed I will keep on writing this. That will depend on the reader response to it, since I have loads of fics and it’s not even a joke at the moment how many ongoing fics I actually have lol. So, yeah hopefully there will be some enjoyment out of this.


 

It was supposed to be a typical day for, Bae Joohyun. She awoke, got dressed, and made her way to work, like usual. It should have been a typical day. There shouldn’t have been any random, freak moments to occur. So, how was she supposed to anticipate someone would snatch her bag, and run off. The bag, that had every single important thing she owned. Her phone, wallet, keys, and essentially her life was in said bag.

 

“Hey!” Joohyun shouts, and takes off running after the man. She was going to catch him, and then hit him with the bag he stole from her. He’s making her late for work, and she really does not appreciate that at all. Someone else beats her to it, however. Joohyun pauses when she spots a gorgeous, dark-haired woman with monolid eyes. She grabs the man by his arm, and twists his arm, just enough for him to cry out in pain.

 

“Hey, what is your problem?” He complains, as if he is the real victim here.

 

“That doesn’t belong to you. You need to put it down.” The woman tells him. Joohyun snaps out of staring at the y woman long enough, to see she’s heading over with her bag. It’s all over for her when the woman smiles, and her eyes form immediate crescents.

 

“Oh, my…” The brunette thinks. She has no idea, who this pretty lady is, but she is damn sure she needs to know her. Joohyun must be zoning out for too long, because the woman is standing before her.

 

“Miss, uh, hello?” She waves her hand over her face. Joohyun snaps out of it, and plants one of her best smiles on. The kind of smile that makes women everywhere go weak.

 

“Hi, um thank you, for catching that guy.”

 

“It’s no problem. Here’s your bag.” The monolid woman hands over her bag, and she thanks her again. Wow, she would have been screwed without her bag. She has to find a way to thank her, and see her again. Maybe for dinner even, if the woman is willing. First thing’s first, Joohyun has to find out what her name is.

 

“I’m, Bae Joohyun, what’s your name?”

 

“I’m, Seulgi.” She smiles for her, politely. Just before, Joohyun can ask her anything more. The slightly taller, dark-haired woman, gives her an apologetic smile. She is running late, and has to be going.

 

“Wait, I’d really like to thank you. Maybe, we could do dinner. Let’s exchange numbers.” Joohyun offers her. If Seulgi is surprised at all by the sudden offer. She doesn’t let it show in anyway. She takes out her Iphone X to exchange numbers with, Joohyun.

 

“An, Iphone X?” Joohyun tries not to look impressed. After all, here she is still with her old Iphone 7. It’s pretty damn impressive, since that phone is $1000 dollars. They exchange numbers quickly with one another. Joohyun honestly can’t wait to call her soon. They just have to meet up again. Seulgi must be thanked for helping her out earlier.

 

“I need to go, Joohyun. It was nice meeting you, maybe we’ll meet again under better circumstances.”

 

There’s no maybe about it. Now, that she has the digits, she will definitely be seeing this y woman again. Still, she smiles back politely. Betraying nothing of her actual thirst.

 

“I’m sure you will, bye Seulgi. Take care.” She waves and heads down the block. She is so late for work, not that she cares any longer. She’d be late again if it meant running into, Seulgi again. It’s odd, because Joohyun usually takes that same way to work everyday, and she has never once seen the monolid woman before. She was dressed so casual, now that she thinks of it. In a dark sweater, and dark destruction jeans. Joohyun was sure she saw converses on her feet too. That woman wasn’t a college kid or anything, was she? No, no way. There’s no way, Joohyun could be possibly interested in some college kid. After all, she is a mature 30-year old woman. She is responsible, reliable, and she has her life together.

 

“No!” Joohyun whines, when she passes by her favorite bakery shop, only to find out that they are out of carrot cake. Oh, her life. She was hoping to buy it now, so she can take it home for later. That’s okay, she is a mature, responsible woman. She can handle the fact that she can’t have her beloved carrot cake for now. The more important thing is she has, Seulgi’s number. She gets to work in good spirits. She greets a few of the security people and heads to the elevator, getting off at the 6th floor where she works. She writes a column in a magazine publication. It’s not her ideal job by any means, but it pays the bills.

 

“Hey, Hyun.” Her friend, Jennie smiles for her. Jennie, is a few years younger than her, but they get along well. Jennie writes for the sports column, while she writes for the film and entertainment column. They usually meet for lunch every day, if they can.

 

“Hey.” The brunette smiles back. Immediately, Jennie can see how cheerful of a mood she is in. She wants to ask what has her friend in such a good mood, but it’s really time she got to her own cubicle. She promises that they will definitely catch up for lunch. Joohyun nods, and waves her friend goodbye. She opens up her laptop, and knows she should be writing her latest article. It’s actually due by the end of the week, and she should have already started. It’s not like her to be behind in her work. At the moment, she has thoughts of, Seulgi on her mind, and that will make it so much harder to focus.

 

“I wonder how long I should wait until I call her.”


 

Kang Seulgi, on the other hand has similar thoughts on her mind. She has never seen a woman as beautiful as, Bae Joohyun before. When she had asked for her number, Seulgi thought she would probably die on the spot. It took everything in her to stay cool, and not act like the nervous, 21 year old that she is. She h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter