JUNG CHAERIN: B2ST'S COORDI/ STYLIST (AUTHORS APP)

B2ST'S Little Workers (APPLY OPEN)

 

 

 

 

 

tumblr_l6u18mwokI1qa5dcno1_400.jpg

 

 

 

Her name is Jung Chaerin, more known as 'Chaeri'. 

Shes impatient.

Cold.

Feisty.

Every a quality a has. But she isnt a .

People who thinks shes a have gotten on her bad side. She doesnt act cold towards poeple she barely knows, thats just plain psycho. Usually she acts y to those who have annoyed her, or said something about her shortness. she HATES it when people thinks shes just some weak tiny girl. She is nowhere NEAR weak. In fact ever since she was little her parents have taught her that she should always be able to defend herself, so she took taekwondo lessons, and yes shes a black belt. She believes just because she dresses and thinks like a girl, doesnt mean guys or girls should doubt her, she is just as strong and witty as them. For a tiny girl she has a lot of strength and energy in her. She can go ALL day fighting someone and she wont get affected, not one bit. Likes to make new friends, isnt a social retard. very compatible with many people. isnt very patient though. Her parents have never made her wait for something, so she waiting isnt a part of her vocabulary.

 

 

 

 

Born in Seoul, raised in Los Angeles, California. Has a rich family background, one of the richest families in Korea, but chose to make a living for herself.

 

 

Her mom is a kind housewife, that comes from a rich family. She pent her childhood days living in Japan, so knows a little of Japanese, so taught Chaerin how to speak the language.

So Chaerin can speak perfect Korean, perfect English, and fluent Japanese.

Her little sister is named Saerin, shes 10 years old, and is lie a mini replica of Chaerin.

Her dad is a well- known architect for Samsung. In fact, the apartment complex she's currently living in was designed by her father, of course no one knows about it. She wouldn't want  poeple butting into her family life, because then they would say

 

 

'What an ungrateful daughter, leaving her parents like that'

 

 

or,

 

 

'Are her parents that bad? Enough to make their daughter move out like that?'

 

She wouldn't want people seeing her as a rich pampered girl; well yes, she admits she is one actually. And she also wouldn't want to be an embarrassment to her parents or her family.

 

 

 

No one knows why she chose to be a stylist for some Kpop Boy group, heck she doesn't have a clue why herself. She just wanted some freedom, to not  be locked up in a big house with maids serving her all the time, she wants to do something by herself for a change.

 

 

 

So that's why she entered Seoul University for Design and officially became a stylist for CUBEE.

 

 

 

Ever since he was little she loved drawing, designing, and tyling her barbie dolls so she decided why not make her talents something useful? She likes sushi, strawberry or Red Velvet cakes, and occassionaly McDonald's French Fries.

 

She hates rich snobs, and es. Usually wears a set of skirts, or shorts, or maybe skinny jeans, with a blouse or a loose v-neck tee. With a pair of heels to cover her height.

Wears light make- uo such as lip- gloss, tint, clear mascara, and a bit of eyeliner. She has a habit of being unnecessarily suspicious about everything. She really hates this about her. 

 

 

 

A/N: THIS IS MY APP~

JUST A REMINDER THAT THE DEADLINE IS FEB 3!!!~ ^^