One

Pills // Taegi

Yoongi fumbled with the white pills in his hand, pushing them around carelessly with his thumb. He chuckled, both bemused and angered simultaneously. He let out a frustrated groan and rolled his eyes before huffing and throwing the pills into the sink. A few of them broke into pieces at the force of the throw, others remained perfectly intact.

His legs were weak, he grabbed the edge of the sink firmly in his hand to support himself and ran the other through his hair. His knuckles turned white as he squeezed the edge harder, a cold sweat beading on his forehead. The sickening taste of bile started to creep up his throat and his mouth began to salivate heavily. He hung his head and opened his mouth, allowing his excess saliva to trail into the sink from his tongue.

His breathing was rough and ragged. He quickly pivoted on his foot and dove towards the toilet, nearly missing it as he began to vomit. Tears formed in his eyes as he gagged on his own puke and began rapidly streaming down his pale cheeks. He grabbed at the sides of the toilet, lowering his head down into the bowl as he panted. He sighed before retching once again and vomiting before he could flush the toilet.

He let out a shaky breath, lifting his sweaty, tear stained face as high as he could and flushed the toilet. A chill ran over him as he gagged, opening his mouth once more to vomit, only bile coming up. A frantic, booming knock came from the other side of the door. Yoongi groaned as he lifted his head towards the door.

"Y-Yoongi! What's going on? Open the door!" It was his neighbor and close friend, Kim Taehyung.

"I would..." Yoongi wheezed, trying to catch his breath. "But I can't." He groaned as he held his aching sides and propped himself up against the toilet.

Taehyung rattled the knob, sighing in defeat before mumbling a low apology, "I'm so sorry for this..."

Taehyung produced a loud bang from the other side of the door causing Yoongi to flinch, "cover your eyes!"

Yoongi did as he was told and quickly brought his arms to his face to shield his eyes. Taehyung produced yet another loud bang. The sound of splintering wood caught Yoongi's attention.

"Tae what are you doing?!" Yoongi screamed, his arms causing his voice to become muffled.

In an instant Taehyung hissed in pain, his fist busting through the door, knuckles bloody. "I'll get you a new door later. Yoongi what the hell is going on?!"

"Taehyung... I'm sorry..."

"Yoongi you didn't scold me. I didn't call you hyung."

"Taehyung... take me to the hospital..."

"Why? What did you do?!"

"Taehyung I think I've gone mental..."

"What are you saying?!"

"I've fallen in love with one of my dongsaeng..."

"Huh? Uh... ok?"

"And it was the weird one."

Taehyung narrowed his eyes at Yoongi.

"he is glaring at me. I think my heart is going to burst."

Taehyung's face flushed red at Yoongi's words.