IT’S NOW OR NEVER

TAKING A CHANCE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

AMBERS POV 

 

 

I’m out at the club again needing to relieve some pent up frustration. I need to find someone who can make me forget about her even just for a little bit. Yes, I may be known as the loyal servant to her. But that’s not the only reason why I do everything she says. The real reason is that I am in love with my princess. The only problem with the fact that I’m in love with her is that she doesn’t even realize my feelings for her.

 

 

 

 

Maybe she’s just gotten so use to me doing anything she tells me to do. That she doesn’t realize the little extra things I do for her. 

 

 

 

 

We’ve been best friends for almost 10 years. You could say I fell for her the day we met. Everything with her just felt so right. When we would hold hands while walking around the mall or anywhere in general. The hugs and kisses on the cheeks we would give each other. Those kisses that would kill me because I wanted it to go farther than just the cheek. 

 

 

 

 

The sleepovers we'd have, where we would basically just cuddle all night. I mean all our friends basically thought we were together, but Krystal would be quick to deny those rumors. Saying we’re just best friends and how she doesn’t see me in that way because she’s straight. Every time I would hear her say that, my heart felt like it was being stabbed each time.  

 

 

 

 

 

I would always have to pretend I was happy for her whenever she got into a new relationship. When in reality I was cursing those guys in my head because I wished I could be in their position. and I was always there for her whenever they broke up with her. She told me that they all broke up with her for the same reason. She would never let any of those guys go all the way with her. How stupid can people be, to leave an amazing girl like Krystal just because she wouldn’t let them have their way with her. 

 

 

Theres a reason for that though. When we were in high school, she got her first boyfriend Kai. She thought that they would be together forever and that he was the one. Turns out that this scumbag kai only dated Krystal for a bet. Him and his friends bet that he couldn’t sleep with the “little ice princess”. When I found out what he did to MY PRINCESS I couldn’t hold back the anger I had. I left the classroom and went to look for him.  

 

 

 

 

I searched for him and when I found him he was with his friends all laughing and praising kai for sleeping with Krystal. I don’t know what came over me, but next thing I knew kai and all his buddies were on the ground. Kai looked the worst out of everyone. I could barely tell it was him, his face was covered in blood. I got a big scolding from Krystal later that day because she was scared that I would go to jail or something. 

 

 

 

In that moment I knew that I would do anything for Krystal because I loved her so much. I wasn’t even scared to go to jail even though I knew I wouldn’t because those guys were so scared of me and I didn’t care if they were scared of me or not. I just wanted them to to know that no one messes with my princess. From that moment on Krystal made a promise to herself, that she would never give herself to anyone unless she was completely certain that they wouldn’t leave her after getting what they wanted. 

 

 

 

 

 

But every guy was the same. They only wanted one thing and one thing only from her. I would feel completely and utterly useless when I couldn’t do anything to console her broken heart each time she would get dumped by stupid guys. Who couldn’t see Krystal for the beauty she was inside and out. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

With time I realized that we would never be anything but best friends. So I decided to close that door. I tried to open my heart to other people. I tried to distance myself from her but no matter how hard I tried to push her away she was always there as if knowing what I was doing. 

 

 

 

I dated so many girls and I even tried dating a guy or two. Although guys were just weird to date. It felt like we were bros instead of a couple. Anyway I dated and hooked up with a lot of girls, but none of them could make me forget about Krystal. 

 

 

My princess. 

 

 

 

 

I was in the middle of another hookup when my phone started to ring. Without looking I already knew who it was. Only one person would call me at 2 in the morning. I immediately stopped what I was doing and started to get dressed. 

 

 

 

“Hey where are you going? We were kind of in the middle of something.” 

 

“Look I have somewhere else to be. The rooms already paid for so you can either stay or leave your, choice. I’m out of here.” I know I’m kind of an to the girls I hookup with, but they want the same thing I want which is to have a good time. If I’m not in the mood anymore I just leave. 

 

 

 

As I get out of the room I get my phone out my pocket and answer it. Before I can even greet the person on the other line, they’re already yelling at me. 

 

 

 

“Yah!!! Stupid llama where have you been? I’ve called you 3 times already. I need you to come over now!!!” I couldn’t even reply because they already hung up. 

 

I get get in my car and head over to the house of the pers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter