Don't tell me I am wrong

Don't tell me I am wrong

Marco walked down the dark hallways of the KBS dorm, half asleep and definitely tired after a day of long training. He dragged his feet along, his strength not enough to walk properly. It was really late, the other guys had already gone to bed long ago.

In the heavy silence of the place, now even emptier since only nine of them were left, he heard some soft thuds and low whispers. At first he thought he was imagining it all; after all he was exhausted and probably even a bit sick due to all the cold they had to bear during the last shooting, and a hallucination didn’t sound like an impossible option. However, the irregular noises went on, and at that point Marco couldn’t simply brush them off thinking they were just in his imagination.

He drew nearer to the door that lead to one of the many practice rooms in the dorm; it wasn’t completely closed and a dimmed light filtered through the small opening. He slightly pushed the wooden surface, revealing the presence of someone in there. Someone who was dancing in the dark, without music, looking at their barely visible reflection in the big mirror in front of them.

A couple of soft steps, a panting, other steps, a whispered word. A pause. A boy not much older than him, skinny and just a bit shorter than him kept moving, following some steps Marco recalled belonged to a choreography he himself knew. Yes, but which one? He didn’t know. The boy sighed leaning on the door frame, just seeing someone else moving that late at night was making him feel like passing out.

«Daewon,» he called out, his voice drowsier than what he had expected.

The other boy stopped, looking towards the door. He blinked twice to focus on the other one's face, immersed in the obscurity of the hallway.

«Hyunggeun? Is that you?»

«Yeah. The hell are you doing still awake? Don’t you ever sleep?»

«I could be asking the same, you’re usually asleep at this hour»

«Looks like shooting outside was good for my health. I might or might not have caught a cold – again.»

«Are you taking some medicines? I have some if you need them…» Daewon suggested, fretting over Marco’s forehead to make sure he hadn’t got a fever.

«I’m fine, I’m fine. Stop fussing»

Daewon retrieved his hand, looking at the other guy with a funny expression, «You need to get some rest or it might get worse though,» he concluded, finally collecting his stuff and exiting the room, slowly closing the door behind himself without making any loud noise.

«I’ll come with you to make sure you’ll arrive safely to your bed. I’m finished here anyway.»

«Yes, yes- Everything just to dodge my question,» Marco pointed out, elbowing the shorter boy as soon as they found themselves alone in the deserted hallway.

«I wanted to practice, to get my steps on point. I wasn’t feeling sleepy, I thought about making the most out of this time alone. I used to do the same back when-» he stopped for a second, and the other boy got the hint.

For some of the contestants, it was hard to talk about what they had to go through before joining the programme. Daewon was one of those who had it tough, for whom The Unit was the very last chance to keep working into the entertainment field. He didn’t know about the boy's past, as he had been knowing him for such a short period of time, but he had heard enough between a shooting and another to know he had a valid reason to still be reluctant to talk about it openly.

«Angels don't work at night»

«Angels always work, we need to protect 24 hours a day. Don't demons work at night?»

«Only over the weekends,» he smirked and lifted his shoulders before coughing a bit.

«Sleep, okay? This is an order from your elder, you’d better listen to it.»

«Alright. Goodnight, hyung, then»

Getting in bed felt like paradise, his head finally resting on the soft pillow and getting some relief from the general pain and soreness in his limbs. He thought about the encounter he just had, and about the little exchange they had. Why did he not trust that relaxed and cool image the other boy had tried to show him? Well, he didn’t have an answer and certainly that wasn’t the right time to reason about it anyway.

The rhythms of KBS were crazy but not unbearable, the wakeup call was early but still not too early considering the absurd timetables idols had on a daily basis. At least the place was comfortable and the company itself had treated them decently enough. Not to mention all the cool stuff they all had been doing since they had joined the contest.

Watching the episodes hiring was sometimes nice and sometimes bad, especially after the eliminations rounds. Everyone had lost at least a mate, a friend, along the way and it was really depressing watching those moments all over again. But re-watching their teasers and their videos was always a great surprise. They all looked so nice, with fancy and expensive clothes, pretty hairstyles and important locations while putting their all, their charms and talents in their performances.

They all looked so different when comparing their on-camera appearance versus the one they had off-camera. Even the dorkiest ones managed to look y, refined, appealing on the screen. Somehow they were always mesmerized by that kind of unexplainable magic. It was right while watching their last individual teasers for the final special episode, that Marco got reminded of something he had totally buried in the deepest parts of his brain.

They all looked quite enthusiastic of the result, everyone had been captured while expressing their best charms, their personalities, a part of their soul. It was really interesting to see the never ending transformation from the boys he was living with to the young men on the other side of the display. For example, Daewon... his eternal smile was always replaced by winks, appealing glares that caught the eye, but there was that veil of melancholy that seemed to get extremely thicker as the time passed by.

Where had he seen that expression already? Marco threw his head backwards while ruffling his own hair, annoyed by his lack of attentiveness. He searched through all the memories he shared with the older boy and he eventually found what he was looking for. He snapped his fingers.

Wasn’t that the same expression he would use while talking about his old bandmates? Wasn’t that the same look he had on when the realisation that him passing the final round and winning and his friend Geon getting eliminated meant they had to go separated ways for more than half a year had hit him hard? Wasn’t it the same image he so hardly tried to mask under layers and layers of positive words and big smiles?

Yes, it most probably was.

However, it was hard to tell, actually. Daewon used to be the loudest, most annoying member out of all those who had remained until the end, always yelling, or jumping around, or being somehow a clingy happy virus. Not that Marco had any reason to complain, except for those moments in which he wanted to be left alone in his moodiness and the other came to him with the specific intent of cheering him up, wasting his breath with philosophical quotes he took from God knows where.

It was even harder to get the topic started. The fact that they were all forced to share the same spaces, the same dorm, the same adventure didn’t necessary mean they were best friends who talked about personal issues and asked one another about their lives. They were just a bunch of guys who happened to end up there and had to do all they could to get along. After all, they all came from different groups, different experiences, and different backgrounds.

And why was he even interested in knowing why Daewon was so strangely melancholic? They were probably the closest couple inside the new group, but still not that close to go and mind each other's business.

«Maybe that’s a bad idea,» Marco breathed out while leaning against the wall of one of the rooms. He hadn’t intended to say it out loud, but he hadn’t been quick enough to stop his voice from coming out.

«That doesn’t even surprise me if it comes from you,» Euijin casually shot back.

«The only good idea you could have right now would be deciding to concentrate more on practicing, Hyunggeun,» Hansol commented from a few meters away.

«Damn, always supportive!»

The violet-haired boy grinned, «Well, most of the times your decisions end up causing damages. What’s up now?»

«Nothing important. Just thinking-»

«That’s exactly what scares us»

«Oh, c'mon! Let him speak please!» Chan exclaimed appearing out of the blue.

«Is it going to get us in troubles?» Hansol asked, rolling his eyes.

«No, I just don’t know if I should bring up a delicate topic with a certain person-»

«You know we're not allowed to go and date with the girls...» Feeldog interrupted him, lifting up something from the floor.

«Girls?»

«Who said “girls”?»

Suddenly the room filled with voices and faces, which started jolting up and popping out from literally everywhere. A fortune there were just nine of them in there, or the headache Marco had would have made him go crazy.

«Marco is planning to talk with one of them...?»

«What?! I am not!» Marco defended himself, not even sure how that rumour got started since it all happened in the blink of an eye, «We haven’t really talked with any of them, I am definitely not having a flirt with one of them!»

«That’s legit, if it wasn’t for broadcasts I would be thinking I had just imagined the entire Unit G section!» Hojung complained.

«Too bad, a bit of drama would have spiced it all up,» Euijin commented.

«I don’t want to be the centre of a scandal, thank you. Anyway, I thought it was a bad idea so I’m not going to do it anyway.»

«Wait, you thought it was a bad idea and you stopped yourself from doing it? We’re proud of you Hyunggeun, it’s a progress!»

«It depends what it is about,» Hojung started, lifting his shoulders, «how close you are and other stuff. Considering how poorly sensitive you are, though... I’d say yes, it is a bad idea.»

«Second that!» Chan replied. Then the small guy whispered, «But really you’re not as disastrous as they think. They’re just kidding – I hope.»

Marco sighed, visibly worn out by all those continuous remarks. Yeah he wasn’t the smartest, most sensitive, serious member of that improbable group, but he wasn’t that bad either. Generally speaking, he would have laughed at those jokes – after all he himself did that to other members – but now he was worried and sick and he felt like he wasn’t being heard. Maybe changing the way the other saw him could have been a nice solution.

He thought the others were kind of right about not bringing a delicate and personal issue up with someone he wasn’t extremely close with; it was slippery ground, and a simple mistake could have caused a major disgrace inside the delicate equilibrium of the team. But then again, one of his major problems was that he loved doing the exact opposite of what he was being told. The more the other boys kept telling him not to do it, the more he craved to do it. It was too strong to resist.

«Lee Hyunggeun, if you this up, you’re a dead man,» he whispered to himself while finally resolving to launch himself in the adventure. He didn’t even have a plan, just a feeling that it was going to end well.

Being one of Daewon’s favourite members meant being able to sneak in the practice room without him freaking out, being allowed to stay there with no apparent reason and bother him with literally any possible annoying thing on the planet. The grey-haired boy himself was a demon in disguise, so what was even the point in getting upset by someone else acting in the same way?

«Practicing again?» Marco asked while sitting down on the floor with a loud thud, «Just looking at you makes me feel tired. Don’t you ever rest?»

«Uh?»

«I said you’re here practicing again.»

«I had some free time.»

«Don’t know whether I should be envious or terrified by your dedication»

«I need to repay those who allowed me to be here now. This is just the start, and I think so much is yet to come,» Daewon replied while neatly wrapping up the choreography. His voice was a bit laboured, «How is your cold? Did it get better?»

In the meantime, the older guy sat down close to him, slowly sipping from a bottle of water and looking at him with his brows knitted.

«Yes, a bit. Thank you for worrying.»

They stayed in silence for a couple of minutes, not really knowing what to say. The dorm was quiet even though some muffled voices could be heard coming from somewhere inside the building. Without a warning, Marco sprung up from his sitting position, confusedly followed by Daewon’s eyes.

«Mind if I join you for a while? Maybe I could use some of your teaching skills to get the steps engraved into my mind...»

«No, it’s okay.»

The grey-haired boy got up and reached him in the middle of the room, ready to start. «Is there something you feel less confident in?»

«I'd say everything, but we don’t have that much time, eh? Maybe “Dancing With The Devil”. Since it was the other team’s song, I’m having troubles with learning the choreo...»

Daewon nodded and started showing him the steps, one by one, slowly while humming the melody of the song to help him get the rhythm of the moves. From time to time he would observe the younger through the mirror in front of them, with the intent of spotting his mistakes or correct the tiny imperfections in his movements. From time to time, he would smile without any apparent reason, a lovely smile that warmed his heart and gave him the strength to do the best he could. Marco didn’t know for how long they had been practicing, but surely he felt his limbs asking for mercy when they called it quit. His body was still a bit weak because of the cold he had caught and certainly moving, jumping, sweating weren’t the perfect medicine.

«You’re good. There are some steps that are still not perfectly on point, but I think you’re definitely doing an amazing job!» Daewon chirped with his usual bright smile and a vigorous pat on the other's shoulder.

«Thank you. If it hadn’t been for you, though, I’d be still stuck on the first five steps. You’re really a nice coach. For real.»

«I had to learn how to teach dance moves, I guess I learnt by experience.»

«Do you miss it? The old times, I mean. When you still were with your group...» Marco started, pretty unsure that was the right moment to drop the bomb.

«Yeah, a lot. I spent many years training with them and then it all ended in a couple of years. I miss hanging out with them and I miss our group activities the most. You know, being on a stage, greeting fans, doing interviews. Never thought I’d have said it, but I also miss not sleeping and running here and there for the crazy schedules!» he giggled.

«You’re still not sleeping, though»

«I feel better when I’m here. All the pressure goes away when I’m dancing, and I can focus on bettering my skills. I was missing a practice room so much during the days I was staying at my friend's office, I don’t wanna leave it ever again, especially one like the ones KBS provided us. I feel grateful.»

«I think everyone here feels that way. We’ve been given another chance.»

«It’s different when you don’t have a group or an agency anymore. You have no one who has your back if things go wrong, no one that can assure you your basic needs and pay you. It’s been hard since last Spring, but I think it got harder when we started to slowly fall apart... we had to hide it to all our fans, to our friends, while our families instead kept worrying about us and our future and we had to pretend everything was getting better. It’s been a crazy ride downhill,» he made a smile that looked both sad and sarcastic.

«It must've been hard for everyone. Luckily you and Geon have been together all this time. I’m sorry he got eliminated.»

«Yeah, we all had it tough. But some of us found their right path even before all the mess with the lawsuits started. About me- well, I didn’t want to be a burden to my parents, to my friends, so I tried to hold on as much as I could. Man, there has been a period where I was feeling really low. But let’s not think about it! Now I’m here and this place is nice, I’m having my opportunity and I’m not gonna waste it! I’ll work hard so that my friends and my former group get known as well and my dream can finally become true!»

«You still haven’t given up on your group, have you?»

The question apparently caught Daewon off guard, because he turned his head towards Marco and stared at him for a couple of seconds blinking rapidly. He looked so innocent and young that Marco literally asked himself if the other was really older than him or what.

«Wow, you’re not that superficial, after all...» the grey-haired boy claimed, smiling, «Not really, no. I don’t know, I’m still waiting for a miracle. If I was able to come this far, maybe it’s a sign.»

«You all seem to be still close»

«We're all still close, yes, and even though some of the other guys feel like they don’t want to have nothing to do with the entertainment industry anymore, I’m still hoping they will change their mind one day. I feel responsible because I was one of the eldest members, I should have protected the others from this disaster. Kyungtak has been by my side since forever, his elimination hit me real hard, honestly. Since the beginning I thought he was the one who was going to debut here.»

«Maybe Unit Makers saw only the angel on the outside and ignored the devil on the inside» Marco joked, and the older boy readily elbowed him to make him shut up.

It was strange how they found themselves at ease with each other, as if they had been band mates for a long time already. They had clicked in quite soon, without any apparent reason that went beyond them looking totally opposed to each other. The devil and the angel, it wasn’t hard to tell who was who at the first look. Daewon was the composed and kind person everyone aspired to be, what could be defined as a pure soul. Marco, instead, was the uncontrollable hurricane, the funny walking disaster.

But the older boy had more than what met the eye: he was devilish too, when he wanted to, and he was childish somehow. It was both a mom (for how caring, attentive and sweet he was) and a kid. He was extra and playful, and Marco loved that side of him.

«Then I imagine they chose you because they saw how disrespectful and demonic you are! You even dropped all the honorific forms with me!» was Daewon’s playful reply.

They both laughed, and laughed so much that they ended up rolling on the floor. It wasn’t clear to the younger boy why they were laughing so hard without a motive to do so. He just knew it was liberating, refreshing, and it looked like it could serve his mate as a way to get rid of all the bad memories they had just recalled.

When Daewon sprawled his arms on the floor emitting a long sigh of relief, Marco did the same, and their arms bumped into each other. It was enough to start another session of giggles and muffled laughs.

«How dare you hit your hyung!?» the tone was jokingly offended and menacing.

«Oooh I’m so scared now!» Marco shot back in the exact moment in which the older one slightly hit him on his stomach, «Ouch»

The black-haired boy tried to hit him back, but was so concentrated on laughing that he barely had the strength to do something more than a soft flick – which caused another burst of laughs. They could have gone on like that forever, if only their abdomens hadn’t started hurting for the exaggerate contraction of their muscles.

«Oh Lord please mercy. Stop please» Daewon pleaded with a choked voice. He was nearly crying.

«Thanks for having consulted me, my servant. I’ll do what I can,» and with that, Marco got into a sitting position, looking at the dishevelled boy lying right beside him with tears in his eyes and his teeth peeking from underneath a big bright smile.

«If the others heard us, they'd think we've gone crazy»

«Little spoiler: I think they already do. Or at least, about you for sure.»

«Listen who’s speaking!»

«At least I don’t spend half of my life spacing out... but hey, I tend to cause disasters so I think we’re even.»

One last sigh and Daewon sat up as well, finally calm enough to contain the urge to giggle. He seemed so much relieved and light-hearted now that for a second Marco felt proud of the result of his actions. Apparently, for once he had made a right decision, and the relaxed expression on his mate’s face was a satisfying reward he could have gotten used to.

Not that he had to make such a great effort, Daewon basically spent three quarters of his life laughing, smiling, joking around and faking pouts. But something had started bugging Marco so thoroughly that he couldn’t just stay there with his arms folded, waiting for the time to pass. He knew the older boy was deeply hurt, and he thought that, maybe, understanding how his life was like before all the mess could have cleared a couple of things in his brain. He took it to Instagram, the only public social network the other one owned. Searching through the tags, the comments, the likes and the followings and followers, he slowly built up his own version of what MADTOWN used to be. He recalled all the other details Lee Geon had told him and the others over the last period, and with that he was convinced he had understood the most important things. He just had to wait for another occasion to use his new knowledge.

What he didn’t expect was everyone to be moping around – he himself included – because the first fanmeeting they had anticipated so much had been cancelled without any kind of warning. They all felt a bit sad thinking about how it might have affected their new and old fans. They had been waiting for that event so much, practically never stopping imagining it in their minds since it had been officially announced. But now it had evaporated so quickly, they all needed some time to let it settle.

He wanted to cheer his favourite member up, not spending his days being a clown to lift everybody's mood.

However, the gloomy atmosphere did disappear soon, as KBS announced a new fanmeeting shortly after. Just the time to get them all depressed and helpless and there it was, another event ready for them to express their talent and their gratitude towards the fans.

It was a bittersweet feeling, though. Especially for those who had been around the entertainment industry for at least a couple of years. It was the right time to introduce the second part of the topic.

«Ugh, don’t be so happy, or else your happiness will infect my dark and gloomy soul!» Marco exclaimed when he reached Daewon, who was walking all by himself in the hallways.

«That’d be impossible» the other boy shot back with a smirk, trying to play along but a bit too tensed up to look like he was really having fun.

«Aren’t you happy we're still gonna have the fanmeeting?» it was an unavoidable question, at that point. The older boy seemed to be battling against himself.

«Yes, I am,» his voice didn’t sound fully convinced, though.

«Doesn’t look like that. You aren’t convinced about it yourself. If you’re happy than I’m the most precious among all of us...»

«Indeed, you are extremely cute. Really, I’m happy»

«What’s bothering you?» Marco deliberately ignored the first part of the other's reply. He wasn’t cute. Not at all. “Cute” wasn’t an adjective that could be associated with him, no matter the context.

Daewon breathed out and lifted his eyes until they were looking at the ceiling, «I wish Geon was here with us. We’ve always dreamt of something like this together, and I wouldn't have been here if it hadn’t been for him. And- I am excited about this new adventure but a part of me is feeling sad and guilty.»

«Wait, okay sad but why guilty?» the younger boy was confused to say the least.

«I’m doing this without my group. I know we more or less disbanded but still, it was our dream to hold such event in a big place and fill it up with people who loved us.»

«That’s everyone's dream. That’s why we're here, isn’t it?»

«It's- I’ve been with them for so long, it feels strange – nearly wrong – being here and organising this event when I know some of them aren’t getting recognised. I’m happy I got this opportunity but I wish I had gotten it before, when I was with my group.»

«You’re even getting a clothing line with the title of one of your songs, now, and they are so cool I wouldn’t be surprised you’ll have to deal with your group getting more famous than us,» Marco chuckled, not sure why he was trying so hard to say something stupid to brighten up the atmosphere.

«That'd be awkward, but maybe some of my old mates will come back...»

«So the real problem is you missing only certain members...»

«Eh?! No, why are you saying that?!»

«Well, every group has its own dynamics, it’s only normal for members to be closer to certain people and less attached to others,» he lifted his shoulders, «plus, I have eyes to see.»

«What do you mean?» he was more curious than frightened or angry, and that gave Marco the courage he needed to go on.

«I saw how close you were with one of your mates in particular. I wouldn’t be surprised if you weren’t happy because you’re missing him.»

«You talking about Junnie?»

«I think- I think yes...?»

«Ugh, what about him!» Daewon replied with a fake desperate expression, «We were close, yes. No, scrap that, we still are close. We haven’t seen each other in a while but he’s taking lessons to become an actor and I’m here so we don’t have that much free time to meet up.»

«Ah! You do miss him, then!» the younger boy insisted, elbowing his mate in the arm repeatedly.

«He was a pain in the but yes, he was also probably my best friend along with Geon. I felt at ease with him and we had similar points of view so we matched well. I helped him integrating in our group at first, I was the first person he met when he entered our company.»

«A kind of match that's hard to find again, uh. I get why you were always so close in all the pictures I saw of you two, like an old married couple,» he stated before adding with a mischievous tone, «I can imagine what kind of “pain in the ” you’re talking about...»

The grey-haired boy looked at him with freaked out face, putting some distance between them to properly glare at the younger one as if to accuse him, «What the hell-»

Marco laughed, not sure whether he had gone too far or not with his insinuations, «I just wanted to see your reaction, it was entertaining and cute!» Had he really just used the expression “cute” with a guy?

«Take that back! You’re evil!» Daewon looked like a kid whining.

«I’ll take that back if you take back what you said about me being cute! I’m the king of Hades, I can’t be cute!»

«But you are!»

«No I’m not!» the younger boy rolled his eyes, definitely not happy with where the conversation was going to.

«You see? You’re cute!» and with that, the other guy ruffled his hair in an affectionate way, «This makes you twice as wrong»

«What?!»

«You’re wrong. Twice.» he smiled.

«Don’t tell me I am wrong!»

Out of the things he hated the most, being told he was wrong was probably the one that made his blood boil the fastest. Literally. He didn’t like it, even when the accusation was made by a friend of his like Daewon was. Even when he knew it was just a joke. It wasn’t something he could control completely, so his voice grew slightly menacing before realising he should have kept quiet. The older boy just smiled even brighter, not shaken by that attitude.

«Then don’t be wrong, Hyunggeun» Daewon’s voice became lower and more whispered as soon as he got closer, diminishing the distance between them.

«First, you are cute, stop telling you’re not. And second... I already found a match that’s even better that the one I had with Jun.»

«E-» he tried to exclaim for the surprise but a nice pair of lips blocked his mouth from emitting any sound.

At first Marco stood there, frozen, not really understanding what was going on. It wasn’t even that bad of a sensation, if he had to be honest with himself, but he still didn’t know how he was supposed to react. It lasted only a few seconds, as the grey-haired boy detached himself from him quite soon with a lovely smile plastered on his lips, the same lips that were on his not long before. He seemed surrounded by an iridescent halo of joy, with a bit of shyness that added up to his unusual beauty.

Didn’t the older boy look like a fragile creature he needed to shield from all the bad in the world?

He blinked twice, still confused about what had just happened, but then his body reacted almost automatically and, tilting his head a bit downwards to reach Daewon's level, pressed his mouth against the other's, gently pushing him until his back hit the wall behind. It started slowly and delicately only to grow more passionate, until it wasn’t a simple peck anymore, with lips moving, eyes closed and hands shyly making their way to the other's face. Their breaths mingled together, their bodies united and their souls connected as they had never done before.

They parted after a bit, looking at each other in the eyes and holding hands, only to find a place where they could enjoy the moment without worrying about getting caught by someone.

«You know you could be fired for this?» Marco said after a while, when they both had calmed down in an empty practice room. They were sitting one beside the other, still holding each other's hands with their fingers intertwined.

«What are you saying?» Daewon asked while lifting his head from the other's shoulder with his brows furrowed.

«If an angel taints its soul by kissing a demon, it could get fired.»

The older boy made a frustrated expression, «You scared me, I thought you were about to say something serious.»

«Isn’t it serious if our future fans find out you’re not their angel anymore?»

«Do I look like I care?»

«Wo-ho, the transformation already started.»

«Hyunggeun,» Daewon called out with a firm tone.

«Uhm?» he replied, turning his head towards Daewon only to find out their faces were just a few millimetres away.

«You’re really cute. You’re so different and sensitive when you open up to people. And I’m grateful you’ve listened to me all this time when I needed to voice my stories out.»

«I like knowing you feel relieved right after-»

«But please, now just shut up and kiss me again. I enjoyed it q-quite a lot»

Marco smiled at the slight stutter at the end, «Yes sir!»

 

 

 



AUTHOR'S CORNER... YAY! 
 

For those who ended up here expecting a nice fic... I'm sorry. I did warn you but I guess I wasn't convincing enough. It's my first time writing about The Unit members, and I want to point out that I haven't watched the show if not for the parts where my babies (mostly MADTOWN, B.I.G, SNUPER, Z-Uk, BIGFLO, Casper and Feeldog) were in. Thus meaning, it might be that I got some characterisations wrong, but hey!, it's a fic anyway so it's kinda okay (I guess...?). 
For those who ended up here because of the Daewon/Marco ship... GUYS WHERE ARE YOU AT I NEED MUTUALS! Also, if you have Twitter, I took a looot of inspiration from this lovely account: unbtexts~
If you're a fellow MADPEOPLE... stay strong. We'll always be a family. Daewon will do great things and the other members as well. I'm sure they'll come up with something soon. 
Last, but not least, I want to thank you all. Yes, I'm talking to you who have arrived until the end, reading all this mess. Thank you so much for having spent some of your time checking out my story. If you left a comment telling me how you found/what you think about it, I'd really appreciate it. 
Also, if you find any mistake, feel free to tell me in the comments below; English isn't my native language, so I still have a long way to go. Don't be shy~

 

I love you all ❤