Two

That's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
01

The family of Kim is a wealthy family with Restaurant / Hotel in Jeonju and also Seoul. They have only one child, Kim Taeyeon. That's why they are over-protective against her and forbid her to associate with men or even to date. If anyone wants their princess, the man must be brave to face her father who is certainly cold and also fierce to try them, whether they know how to defend themselves or not. That's most important for Mr. Kim to them protect the only child of Kim.

 

Now Kim's family is eating in the VIP room at their Restaurant in Seoul. They are eating so calmly but they all get messed up when a new worker starts flirted with Taeyeon by giving her a winked. Well, Mr. Kim certainly saw that and just boasts a fake coughed. The man realized that he was seen by the Chairman of the Restaurant. He was scared because the other employee tell him that Mr. Kim is the most feared man by employee. Anyone who disturbed his daughter, will surely be fired.

 

The man rushes to get out of there but before that, Mr Kim calls him.

 

"Daejung-shii." Mr. Kim stood up and walked in the direction of the worker whose face was frightened.

 

He just bowed his head, didn't want to see Mr. Kim who look really scary right now.

 

"You're a new worker, don't you know the rules here or are you know already?" Mr. Kim asked coldly as soon as he stood before the worker. While Taeyeon and Mrs. Kim just looked at the employee with pity.

 

"I'm sorry Mr. Kim, I promise not to do that again but please don't fired me." Daejung begged and bowed several times with his tears streaming down his face. He is unconscious as he is frightened now. He regretted giving it winked to Mr. Kim's daughter.

 

Taeyeon just shook her head and began to stand up, then walk towards her father. She holds her father's shoulder and just gave the employee a sweet smile.

 

"You can go." Taeyeon gladly told the worker to leave. Gladly, he quick bowed and run his life. Mr. Kim narrowed his eyes to his daughter.

 

"What are you doing Kim Taeyeon? He just flirt with you, and you let go just like that and why did you give him a smile?" Mr. Kim scolded his daughter and returned to his seat.

 

"Appa, I just gave him a smile,and he just a new worker. It's okay, and don't be too harsh with them. If you harsh to them, they will not want to work here anymore and this Restaurant will be completely quiet!" Taeyeon says calmly and kissed his cheeks.

 

"That's right Jaeho, don't be too cruel to them." Mrs. Kim opened her voice while wiping her daughter's hair.

 

Taeyeon smiled widely and kissed her mother's cheeks. They continued eat their food with calm and peace again. After that, they walk at their mansion.

 

 

***

 

 

The morning was already bright and the time for work. Taeyeon is still in her room, being busy with self-improvement. She is now wearing this clothes.

 

 

{Well, To be honest, I don't know anything about fashion. Shhh)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter