Final.

Notes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun opened her locker after one of her soccer practices and it wasn't unusual to find a note waiting for her. This time, the little note was shorter than the past ones she got but the girl couldn't help but smile widely reading.

 

“You were great during today's practice.

I will be cheering for you like always! -SM”

 

She wondered who could be the person behind them. She started getting them since two months ago, at first Dahyun thought it was that Kyulkyung girl who cheers her name a little too loud sitting among the public, but she soon realized that wasn't the case.

 

This person signed as SM, and those were definitely not Kyulkyung's initials.

 

It wasn't a secret that Dahyun's parents were kind of strict, even about her soccer practices, piano and japanese lessons, so this anonymous person would always write cheerful things like

 

 “Smile, there's always a motive.”

 

“Sometimes it's better to forget the bad times

and create good memories, don't you think?”

 

Lisa stood behind her friend, and Dahyun quickly hid the note in her bag

 

“Ohh, another note?” Her friend teased. “It seems our dubu has a fan, isn't it?”

 

Dahyun let out a laugh, rubbing the backing her head with her hand, feeling nervous. She really wanted to know the identity of this person, so she asked Chaeyoung's help, asking her if she could get into the school's archives to see if there's a girl with SM as her initial. 

 

“Dubs, I've to give this to the coach of the cheerleaders, you coming with us?”

 

Dahyun nodded, closing her locker and following Lisa down the hallway. She needed to know who is SM.

 

_________

Sana rolled her eyes while listening to the captain, Jennie yelled at Momo for not bringing her a water bottle before cheerleading practice. The brunette ran her hand through her hair while her pompoms rested on her legs while sitting on the bench. She saw how Lisa walked to the field, waving her hand and showing a face of disgust at Jennie's yelling.

 

“Sana?” Lisa spoke up, taking a seat next to her. “Shouldn't you be practicing?”

 

“I'm waiting for Jennie to stop yelling.” She responded.

 

“Did you write a new note?”

 

The japanese girl blushed immediately, it wasn't really a secret among the cheerleaders that Sana had a crush on Dahyun, while Lisa got to know about it thanks to Jisoo.

 

Sana has liked the soccer player since that time when she almost falls from the tip of the pyramid during one of her practices. Sana being her clumsy self, slipped and fell but was successfully caught by the pale girl.

 

Since that day, Sana noticed how kind, sweet and charismatic Dahyun is, and she felt like it was love at first sight. The only problem was that she couldn't even say a sentence without stuttering or getting nervous every time she had her crush in front of her, but Dahyun didn't seem to notice that she existed, so she started to leave notes for her.

 

“Come here, Sana!” Jennie yelled at her. “It's time to start.”

 

Sana stood up quickly smiling at her friend and took her pompoms to join the rest of the girls. Their uniform marched perfectly with their pompoms. Sana stood next to Momo and all together started the routine. She felt more lost than compared to the rest of them but still did her best to keep to with them.

 

“Sana, do a double flip with a double ending.” Jennie told her and Sana gulped. She gave her pompoms to Momo and did her flips very well until she tried to lift her leg and she heard the familiar voices.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter