A Day With You

Forbidden Love

Saturday, February the 17th. 

​It's 7am and Dilara is already awake. Unusual for you on a saturday. But you couldn't sleep any longer, today is finally the day you meet up with your boyfriend Jungkook. He never had time for you due to his busy schedule but he still made sure to message you everyday when he found the time. 

Not every Girl would tolerate it. Wouldn't you want to see your boyfriend everyday? Fall asleep in his arms? You know all that. Your friends weren't that supportive. They want you to break up with him and find a man who has time for you but thats not an option for you.

You love him and support him in every way possible.

You hop in the shower and get ready for the date with Jungkook. You will keep him ALL day today. Even at night. 

*brrrrrr brrrrrrr* Your phone was ringing. You almost run from the bathroom to the bedroom in hopes it was Jungkook calling you. You saw the caller ID and sighed.

*Cherin is calling*  Cherin is Dilaras best friend who was the only friend of yours that supported your secret relationship with Jungkook. 

"What?" You asked clearly annoyed. 

"Good morning to you too, " Cherin said slightly laughing.

"I'm sorry, I thought it was Jungkook calling me. Don't get me wrong hoe i was just excited to finally hear his voice again and it's been an hour already he didnt even message me yet"

"I'm sorry. He is probably still sleeping. Remember it's his only free day off, right?"

"You're right. Sometimes i'm just so selfish. He doesn't need me ing around"

"Not to be THAT but you have a right, actually. Forget it. What are you gonna wear today?"

*I have a right?*  You thought to yourself but decided to not dig in deeper. You know you have a right but you kept it all to yourself. You're studying in Korea all alone since none of your friends wanted to go with you. You got yourself a little flat, small and cheap and worknat Starbucks after Uni. Sometimes you get homesick and miss your family and friends whom you left in Germany and have nobody to lean on. At times like this you want to scream at Jungkook for not being there for you. But what can you do? You'll just hurt him.

"I'm gonna wear my Rosé Silk Dress. We are going out for dinner"

"Out for dinner? What about his fans? Isn't this a secret thing between you?"

"don't worry we have our secret place"

That's right. Jungkook felt sorry cause he couldn't take you out on Candle light Dinners and Fency restaurants like all the other couples so he found a place nobody ever goes, it looked creepy and dirty but he made a little tiny place out of it;  full of flowers, a table and 2 chairs only for you. Thats the place you could enjoy the stars on the sky at night without anybody interrupting. 

"I have to get ready, Cherin. Thank you for calling me. Bye I love you" you hung up without even waiting for her answer. You were in a hurry. It took you 1h in the shower and all of a sudden it was already 10am. He should be here at 12am and you still didn't get your make up done.

You started to apply your foundation, your hair still wet wrapped in  towel. " I WON'T MAKE IT IN TIME" you yelled to yourself as you look at the clock. 10:30am

You finished your Foundation, and go on with the concealer as your phone rings suddenly. 

*Jagi 💝💍is calling * You wondered. He only called at a time like this when something strange was up. You put your concealer down and answered.

"hi baby" you said.

"baby i missed you and your voice" is the first thing Jungkook said and it made your heart beat like a . His voice sounded extra y today.

"i missed you too..why are you calling me? Don't tell me we have to cancel all our plans?" 

"no, don't get mad. I know you waited for this for months and I did too but i won't make it in time. "  

"you won't make it in time? What does that mean? Are you gonna come at all? " this time you made sure you sounded pissed. You didnt deserve that.

"babe, are you mad at me?" he said in a sad tone. Something must have happened. Instant regret hit you.

"no, i'm not mad at YOU, i'm mad at this situation. Whats going on? Somethings bothering you"

"babe you really can tell everything huh? Bang Pdnim just lectured me and he got mad when i told him i was gonna meet you. He used to be supportive and now he seems like he wants me to break up with you. It's gonna take a little until he leaves so i can drive off to you"

what???? You thought to yourself. Why Bang Pdnim out of ALL the people? He was like a father to me. He made sure I ate a lot and looked after me. Does he not like me anymore? So many questions popped up in your head but of course you wouldnt dare to ask Jungkook. He is already stressed enough. 

​​"Okay thats weird. So you will probably be here at night? Thats okay Jungkook, don't worry about me. I'm happy i can see you today. Doesn't matter if it's a minute or 1h." you clearly were lying. You saw tear drops fall down. You didn't even realise you were crying, you couldnt take it anymore. Dissapointment hit you. 

Jungkook heard your little sobs.

"I know you're crying, please stop crying. Theres nothing that hurts more. I'm gonna be there in an hour. Okay? Get ready. I love you"

"I love you too"  is all you managed to say in a shaking voice. You knew if you said another word you'd break down. 

He hung up and you looked in the mirror. Make up all ruined. He was supposed to be there at 12am so you can cuddle, eat late breakfast, watch Tv just like a normal couple. But now you cant do any of that because of Bang Pd nim. Whats the matter with him? You wanted to find out but not today. You tried to get yourself together. You washed off your make up and put on a hoodie and your chill shorts. You knew you wouldnt go out to eat and you knew he wasn't coming until 11pm. You made youself something to eat and watched your favourite Netflix Show. All the dissapointment and crying made you fall asleep.

 

Meanwhile in BigHit Entertainment.....

.

.

..

.

.

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY AND A LOT OF KBOO BUT DECIDED TO MAKE A REAL FF. ENJOY IT HOE. JUNGKOOKS POV WILL BE TOLD IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!