Final

How I Met Your Brother
(JESSICA's POV) I was dancing with Yoona and Tiffany, they seemed to have a good time but all I felt was uncomfortableness. Than I saw him again. Kyuhyun, he winked at me, all of the sudden my heart started to beat faster and my hormones caused me to sweat as he continuously stared. FLIRT, does Seohyun know about this! But it was like I couldn't take me mind off him, he was incredibly handsome. I feel so guilty but hey, he's the flirt that keeps staring at me like that!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               "Hey." he approached me. I started to grow nervous. "Can I get you a drink or something?" wait, this is coming from Kyuhyun? He has a girlfriend! Is he drunk or some !? "Listen, I have to go, seeya!" I scooted off and upthe stairs to the top level of Seohyun's house to see if she was in her room. I opened the door to hear heavy . That doesn't sound too good. And than I saw it. BAM right in front of me. My best friend making out with some random dude. "Seohyun!! Yah what are you doing!" Seohyun's eyes widened as she caught my icy glare. That's right. "Your boyfriend will be angry", I took off expecting her to be chasing me begging or SOMETHING, but she wasn't even behind me. I guess they're both cheaters...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           "Jessica!" it was Kyuhyun again, looking jolly as ever. "Seohyun!" I yelled. "Yes what about her?" he asked me. "SHES CHEATING ON YOU!!!" I shouted. "What?" he looked clueless, expressionless, not even sadness in his eyes. It looked kinda smexy to me. Wait no! Snap back into action Sica! "Well what!?" I asked him. "Who is she cheating on?" he questioned. ! "You KYUHYUN!" I yelled at him even louder. "What? Me Kyuhyun?" he chuckled. "Eh?" I asked cluelessly. "Donghae is my name." he smirked. "I saw you earlier when Seohyun introduced me to you." I was shocked. So than, who is Kyuhyun!? "Seohyun told me you were Kyuhyun!" I nagged. "Her boyfriend is Kyuhyun silly girl, I'm Donghae, her older brother." oh, wow, awkward. I'll just carry on now. "oh, I see, but you have no right to call me stupid!" I whined.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           "I didn't call you stupid, I called you silly, if you had a brain than I wouldn't have to call you that." that was, harsh. "You are the opposite of Seohyun!!! You're so mean." I whined. "Yah but your so pretty and cute!" he admitted. Really OMO?! "Well-" he put a finger over my lips. Thump thump~ "I was trying to court you earlier on, will you be my girlfriend Jessica?" Donghae asked. WAIT WOAH, I am so not falling in love again! Donghae will probably just dump me and than leave me to have a baby with another girl.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         "We've just met, no way." I smacked hand and tried walking away. "Wait! I know you've been hurt, and I know a lot about you! Don't think I'm just pretending to want to be in a relationship. I'm serious, I won't leave you." he grabbed my hand. "The last relationship I was in, he dumped me, I can't get over it and well, if you dump me my grudge will only expand. Save yourself." I said. "What if I wanted to be yours." he grabbed me by the waist -blush- "for eternity?" he finished his sentence. "How will you prove that?" I asked.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    "Well, I just decided as soon as I met you, Seohyun would kill me if I ever left you but Im fine with that because I would never." he whispered into my ears. All the sudden I realised we were dancing with each other, slow pacing music with a romantic tune was playing.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                And at that moment I felt like staying in his embrace.............Forever.(END OF FLASHBACK) "And that's how I met your brother!" Jessica giggled, Seohyun laughed at her cute story. "Yah I'm so glad your finally happy with someone!" they hugged. "Thank you, for inviting me to your 21st birthday party!!!" Jessica thank her.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Love stories should never have a happy ending, because love stories should never end~......................