Stage Presence Is Key

This Love Of Ours, Is Pretty Groovy

The lights always felt good against Baekhyun’s skin. The feeling of loud chants singing along as he cockily sang into the mic connected to a large stand. He his lips as he pulled away, teasing the crowd, also teasing his tall lanky purple haired guitarist. Chanyeol could barely keep his heartbeat at bay as he the guitar. With every strum Baekhyun felt the beat in his body. He had almost forgotten to continue his line till the loud crash of the drums snapped him out of it. He heard the now faint laughter from their drummer Jongdae. Chanyeol peered at Baekhyun as he hit the of the song. His long digits moved on their own as he looked on, mesmerized by the way the stage lights hit the shorter male. He looked godly. Golden yellows, vibrant pinks and greens, the confident male wore them well. “EXO! EXO! EXO!” rang throughout the stadium as Chanyeol tried to outdo Baekhyun with his guitar. Baekhyun scoffed playfully as Chanyeol winked at him, never stopping his solo. Knowing fully well the temptation that Chanyeol was pulling Baekhyun in with his chords, he inhaled and matched his tone with his vocals. Jongdae nodding with a crazed smile caught on. The drums were steady but ever growing louder, keeping Chanyeol and Baekhyun together like how he had during their small fights on the road. Pure awing silence spread across the audience as they watched the, more like duet, conspire on stage. Finally adding finishing touches, Chanyeol grew tired and decided to end his solo. He winked with his tongue out letting Baekhyun know it was time to finish the song. Their final song of the night. The song slowed a bit as Baekhyun sang out the last few lines with pure emotion. Finishing with the ringing of Jongdae’s drums, the audience felt more than satisfied. Whining filled the seats. Baekhyun giggled cutely, a fearsome change from his earlier tantalizing persona. “Aw! I’m sorry! We have to go now...but we’ll be back soon! Please be safe going home! Stay together, don’t go off with strangers!” Chanyeol chuckled at how cute Baekhyun could be. They said their goodbyes and exited the stage. As soon as they’d gotten to the back Chanyeol felt a soft slap on his back as Baekhyun came into view. “Why do you always tease me?” he pouted jokingly. “How could I not? It brings the best out in you.” Baekhyun smirked up at Chanyeol. “But after the show, I know what brings the best out of you~” Chanyeol blushed. He knew far too well that Baekhyun always finishes last. He was in for one hell of a night.