00; vase

Amaranthine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyunjin had been lying on her sofa for hours, staring blankly at the TV. If you didn't see her hand dart for a slice of bread every couple minutes you might think she was a dead body. Hyunjin herself wondered if she was actually dead and her soul was just hanging around for the bread since she doubted there would be any in the afterlife. There was a knock at the door. It had a pattern; 3-2-4. That meant Haseul.

"Kim Hyunjin, let me in RIGHT NOW." Haseul's voice sounded like she was about to beat her up. She wasn't usually this... aggressive. Hyunjin reached for the remote and turned up the TV's volume, ignoring her. "KIM HYUNJIN!" Hyunjin didn't answer. She really wasn't in the mood for dealing with a pissed off Haseul. Haseul wouldn't stop yelling and Hyunjin was sure she'd end up waking up everyone in Seoul, so she eventually got up and opened the door. She was greeted by a fuming mess of a girl who looked like she was going to beat her up.

"You good?" Hyunjin asked, completely nonchalant. Haseul became even more furious, dragging Hyunjin back into her apartment and closing the door.

"No, i'm not good! Where the hell were you!?" Haseul hissed, snatching the can of soda Hyunjin offered her. She calmed down a bit. "I was worried about you. You weren't answering your phone and I thought they h-"

"Haseul, I just didn't want to go to classes today. I'm drained." Hyunjin smiled, but she knew it looked weird and almost robotic. It's not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter