1/1

A Sweet Date with Youngjae

Your alarm went off as you sleepily hit the snooze button and rolled back over to go to sleep. Immediately your phone started ringing, knowing who it was calling you. "Youngjae," you started, trying to sound awake, "It's so early, let me go back to sleep."


"Baby you know we're hanging out today and I don't want you to sleep too late." Youngjae teased, already understanding you after only a couple times of hanging out.


You chuckled, "Youngjae I promise I won't be late. And you know I don't break my promises."


"I know," you could tell Youngjae was smiling by the way he was talking, "I'll see you soon."


You quickly got ready before receiving a text from your friend Katelyn, "I can't believe you're going on another date with Youngjae! He totally likes you :)"


You quickly reply back "No he doesn't! :P we're just going out to do something today."


"Well what are you gonna do today?"
...
That's a good question, what were you gonna do today?

 


Your day with Youngjae ended up being so cute. You two went out to lunch, you walked around the park talking nonstop, even stopping to pick up boba while you walked in the park. It was so  nice to talk to Youngjae one on one, and you enjoyed every minute with him, and he you. After walking around the park, Youngjae offered for you to come back to his apartment and to play some video games with him, an offer you couldn't refuse.


You went back to his apartment, the conversation never stopping for a moment. You sat on the couch as he got the console set up and you decided to check a couple messages. You noticed a bunch from your other friend Jessi, all about how irresistible Youngjae finds you along with some lethal imagines. You tried to hide your reactions so Youngjae wouldn't see, but you caps locked Jessi saying how much you wanted him to see you in that way, and how you'll give him your heart with no conditions, especially if he had feelings for you. Youngjae returned to the couch, sitting next to you and handing you a controller with a smile. You decided you would head to the restroom before sitting down for what would probably be hours of gaming, knowing how competitive Youngjae was at video games.


That was great and all, but you left your phone behind. And guess who messages back while you were gone?


Youngjae curiously picked up your phone, and seeing his name on your phone made him curious enough to unlock your phone and look at the messages while you were gone, reading both what you and Jessi were saying about him.


After you returned to the couch Youngjae had a blank expression. You got worried, "Are you okay Youngjae?"


"You don't think I like you?" He asked, blinking in disbelief. He held up your phone, showing that he read what you and Jessi were talking about.
"Well I do like you," you started, "but we've only gone out a couple times just for fun. My friend just likes to mess with me and tease me..." You could feel a blush rising up to your cheeks.


"Gabi." He said, gently holding your hands, "I do like you, that's why I've spent so much time with you. That's why I always want to be with you and ask you if you want to hang out with me." His thumbs started making little circles on the back of your hands.


"Gabi I do like you. A lot." Now it was Youngjae's turn to blush, "I would be honored if you gave me your heart. But on one condition."


"What is it?" You were hanging off every word that left his perfect and plump lips.


"I'll take your heart only if you take mine." He gave a soft and sweet smile, while gently squeezing your hands. "I know it's only been a few times we've spent time together, but I feel like I can trust you." His tone was so sweet you couldn't believe this was really happening. You agreed to his one condition and he pulled you in for a long hug and kissed your cheek.


You both decided to continue your date with playing the video game, getting very close to your new and amazing boyfriend, and he decided he would play with his arm around you, to bring you closer to him. Today just seemed like the most unbelievable day to both of you. Youngjae finally got the girl he had his eye on since he met, who also happened to be the most beautiful and talented woman he's ever met. He considered himself to be the lucky one of you two, and definitely the luckiest man in the world.