The Wedding Dress

Wedding with Youngjae

Gabi was hanging out one day with her two best friends, Katelyn and Jessi, so happy that they got along, all of you could chill and have fun. Katelyn had to go to a family wedding soon, and it was so excited cuz she was gonna be a bridesmaid, so she needed to pick up a specific dress from a bridal store. You knew the three of you would have fun trying on dresses in all different colors, even though Katelyn would be the only one buying something. Soon enough everyone was trying on bridal dresses, adding veils and other hair accessories, much to the dismay of the workers, but no one really cared as everyone was too busy having fun and taking pictures of each other, gushing about how good they looked and how they'll be a beautiful bride one day.


Jessi seemed a little occupied on her phone, but she was probably sending pictures to the group chat, as you heard your phone buzzing in the background. What happened next was something unexpected...


Suddenly, Youngjae walked in looking down at his phone. Of course, it was when you were standing in what you thought was the most beautiful wedding dress you've ever seen. Youngjae looked up and his eyes became wider. "Woah..." was all he's could manage to say before store employees rushed to cover his eyes. "Ah! A groom mustn't see his bride before the wedding!"


"We're not engaged!" Youngjae said laughing. The employees removed their hands from his eyes as he mouthed the word "Yet" to you, causing your heart to start beating erratically while your friends were "aww"ing and elbowing you.


Youngjae walked straight over to you, keeping eye contact the whole time. Once he finally reached you he held your hands and ducked his head down for a kiss, "You look so beautiful." He whispered, so you were the only one to hear his message. You could hardly speak, your boyfriend was staring at you in a wedding dress you thought was gorgeous, complimenting you and his "Not engaged yet" comment still running through your head. Youngjae, realizing what was going on, started grinning, placing a hand on your cheek, his thumb on your smoothe skin. He kissed you again, and finally you could speak,  "How did you know where we were?" You asked. Youngjae chucked, "Guess who told me?" You shot a look at Jessi, who couldn't contain her laughter anymore. "But why was my phone blowing up? I thought you were texting the group."


Now Katelyn fessed up, "I've been texting the group so you wouldn't get suspicious."


"I showed the pictures to the guys and they said if I didn't come see you looking this beautiful they would disown me." Youngjae was still grinning, and you realized he hadn't stopped holding you since he walked over to you, "So I came as fast as I could." You felt the heat rising to your cheeks again.

Youngjae brought his hand up to your face again, "I can't believe how beautiful you look, Jagiya." You could feel the love in his words as he spoke. "I mean it, you are beautiful. I literally cannot take my eyes off of you." You realized it was true, that his eyes hadn't left your form since he walked in.


"And one day," he added with a sweet kiss, "when you walk down the aisle towards me, I still won't be able to stop looking at you."