One

WTH is Solar Doing

Moonbyul adjusted her glasses, looking up and down the hall cautiously. Good, no sign of stupid Yongsun- Solar, she was calling herself now. Thank goodness. She seriously weirded Moonbyul out.

'There you are, delicious!'

Oh, no.

'Solar...' Moonbyul pulled a fake smile and turned around. 'I'm busy right now.'

'Doing what?' 

Moonbyul opened and closed . 'Uh... well, you see...'

'Can't be that important then!' Solar giggled. 'Omg, you look fantabulous today!'

'Omg is text talk. And fantabulous is not a word. Grow up.'

'Ouchie, Moonmoon. That stings! Anyway, I can't believe school is over now. And I failed math!'

'You failed math again?" 

'I'm not that smart, okay?' Solar giggled. 'I don't mind failing!'

'You,' Moonbyul said in disgust, 'will get NOWHERE in life.'

'I don't mind!' Solar giggled again.

'I got an A, like I always do, and guess why? I studied.' Moonbyul said.

'Studying is so boring though!

 

Moonbyul went home feeling 100x more tired than she had just an hour before. Talking to Solar always drained her energy.

How could someone even be that stupid?

 

Solar went home feeling discouraged. How come Moonbyul wasn't falling for her cuteness? 

She lifted her head in determination. She would steal the girl's heart yet.

 

 

 

 

 

sorry it's so short, my head hurts