Final

Roller Skate Date
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Yes.”

 

It’s been five days since Jennie asked out Jisoo and the other girl actually said yes. She was still in shock. Her date was in two hours and for the past days she’s been lost in her thoughts. So lost that she didn’t even bother Jisoo the days after. Lisa, her best friend, tried to get her to wake up many times but she was left stunned.

 

***

 

Lisa and Jennie were chilling near Jisoo’s locker, waiting for the girl to return from her class. Lisa was trying her best to convince Jennie to just give up and find a new chick to date, but Jennie told her that if Jisoo rejected her today, she’d finally give up. And deep down, Jennie really wished that Jisoo would say yes. If the other girl would accept her proposal, she can finally prove that the rumors about her aren’t one bit true. Yes, she’s been with some people for either dates or one night stands, but she’s never meant to hurt anybody. The other person would just end up getting attached. Then there was a rumor saying how erted she was, yes that was also true, but Jisoo didn’t need to know that. Or the fact that Jennie checked her out everyday.

 

Finally, Jisoo arrived at her locker, already seeing Jennie and her friend from her peripheral view, and sighed. She really wished Jennie would leave her alone already. At first she was down with going out with her, but Rosé told her about the rumors that made her quickly block the other girl out.

 

“Heeeey, Jisoo!” Jennie popped up as soon as Jisoo closed her locker door. Jennie was dressed a bit formal today, no ripped clothing, but her hot leather jacket was still on. “I was wondering if you’d go on a date with me this Saturday?” Both Jennie and Lisa were prepared for her rejection, but instead they were left shocked.

 

“Sure, where?” Jennie’s mouth was left wide open, along with her eyes. She cleaned out her ears and asked once more.

 

“I said would you like to go on a date with me?”

 

“And I said yes.”

 

“Are you serious?”

 

“Are you not? I don’t have time to waste, Jennie.” Jisoo was about to walk away and Jennie was so close on letting her go, but Lisa quickly smacked her head and gave her some pep talk. Jennie grabbed her and turned her around.

 

“Roller skate park that recently opened? Around 7?” She asked with hopeful eyes and Jisoo found her cute for a change.

 

“Sounds good, see you then Jennie.” Everyone was left speechless. Jennie finally got a date with Jisoo but the problem was… she didn’t know how to roller skate.

 

***

 

“Look Jennie, I get it. You’re nervous, shocked, and excited but I’ve been asking you a very important question so please!” Jennie finally snapped out her thoughts and apologetically looked at her roommate-slash-best friend.

 

“Sorry, what was it again?”

 

“You’re lucky you’re cute and that your sister is hot, my question was… do these jeans make my look big?” Jennie rolled her eyes and walked out the room, hearing a whining blonde behind her.

 

“Hey! ANSWER ME!”

 

“Yes, your looks amazing!”

 

“Finally! Thank you. Now what are you wearing to your date?”

 

“I.. I don’t know actually, I just thinking about just grabbing some clothes and bam.”

 

“No no no, listen I shall dress you---“

 

“No thank you,” Jennie grabbed a water bottle and made her way back towards her room, making sure to lock the door. She laid down on her bed, grabbed her phone, and contemplated whether or not she should text Jisoo, just to make sure the plans were still on.

 

Hey. Too boring, delete.

 

How are you? Still boring, delete.

 

To Jisoo: I hope you’re planning on wearing some tight jeans.

 

Jennie wanted to scream at herself for sending something so y, but she didn’t have enough time to cover up her previous text as her phone dinged, indicating that someone responded.

 

From Jisoo: I guess we’ll find out tonight ;)

 

Jennie spit out the water from . She was expecting Jisoo to call things off, yell at her, or anything. She wasn’t expecting the girl to actually play back. Was she getting herself into more trouble? By the time she got done thinking of possible scenarios, she was running late for the date. She grabbed whatever jacket that was chilling on her chair and threw on a black shirt and her light blue jeans.

 

“Yah that’s not the outfit I had picked out for you!” She heard her roommate scream as she ran past her, trying to get to her car as fast as possible. Jennie was lucky that she didn’t have to pick up Jisoo herself. They were just going to meet up at the location, but she wondered if Jisoo was going to stand her up or not.

 

Thankfully Jennie was only five minutes late, she entered the roller skating building couldn’t find Jisoo anywhere. She slumped her shoulders, thinking she got stood up. Since I’m already here, might as well enjoy it or at least teach myself how to roller skate. Jennie made her way towards the counter, preparing to ask the employee for skates her size, but to her surprise the employee was Jisoo.

 

“Oh hey there miss five minutes late!” Jisoo teasingly smiled at her, Jennie was too confused to respond back. “Hello? Jennie?” She soon snapped out her trance as Jisoo’s soft hands touched her shoulder.

 

“Oh h-hey, you work here?”

 

“Yeah, part time. I’m about to

Please log in to read the full chapter