Chapter

Soulmates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nancy's POV

I woke up one morning to find that all my roommates had disappeared. I looked around, confused, before seeing a note lying on my bedside table. 

 

Went to the park to get some fresh air and at the same time stopping by the shop to get some things. Breakfast is on the counter if your hungry. We'll be back around noon. 

~Ahin 

 

Well, that explains why they all disappeared. I thought. 

I got out of bed, took a shower, changed out of my PJs and into some comfortable clothes and went downstairs to have my breakfast. 

After I finished eating, I looked up at the clock. 10:30am. 

I still had one and a half hours till my unnies reached home. I walked into the living room. I laid down on the couch and my favourite TV show Weekly Idol. I watched the show in silence and every once in awhile, let out a giggle. 

My fellow band mates reached home around 11:30am. Half and hour earlier than I expected. They all looked refreshed and were talking loudly as they entered the house. 

"Oh good, your awake." Nayun said to me as she attempted to push my legs off the couch so she could sit down. "PD nim said that he wants us to begin practicing our dance for the upcoming Comeback."

She succeeded in getting my legs off the couch and plopped down. Taeha sat beside her and soon, everyone had found a seat except for 3 people. Daisy, Yeonwoo and Jane.

Jane sat on the arm of a co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter