Chapter 00: The Angel's Cry

Fallen Angel

Only the one who hurts you can comfort you...

 

      "Aghh! ple-please it hurts so much s-ah-top.." The little helpless angel cried,wanting the brutal Devil to stop her torture.This devil however,ignored her begging and continued on pulling out her small beautiful wings."Ssshh,dont worry baby girl,you wont feel a thing after this..I'll turn all of this pain into pleasure.." she whispered seductively on the Angel's ears.

 

    Only the ones who inflict the pain,can take it away...

  

    The Devil changed their position,the angel is now underneath her,she her lips in anticipation.Its been quite a while since someone managed to make her feel like this,excited and needy."dont worry now baby girl,i'll make you experience wonderful things" the Devil then pulled her hair and breath "What's my Name?" on her neck.The Angel remained silent,not wanting to give in to this demon who curses her father.The Devil,Sana smirked it delight.

 

       Sana the angel so deep,that she has to lift her up in order for it to go all in,the poor girl cried in pain."I'll ask you one more time....

 

                    What is my Name?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Fallen Angel~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

   

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Fallen Angel ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

  "Your mine Dahyun,mine.You dont belong to your God,Sana or anyone else!i wont let anyone take you away!"

    ~Hirai Momo

 

   "What are you doing to me?making me all this crazy and needy all of the sudden"

    ~Sana Minatozaki

 

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Fallen Angel~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

  Note:I deleted the original one and posted this again,i'll update on Saturday or maybe sunday :)