We shouldn't but we will

I guess I might like you?

Yixing’s apartment was small and tidy… Didn’t seem like the type of place a serial killer would live… Then again what would a serial killer’s apartment look like? The issue was that Yixing was just TOO nice… and gentle… and sweet… It was suspicious!! Serial killer might be a reach but honestly, he wouldn’t be surprised if Yixing was secretly into hardcore , or maybe even a furry! – But unfortunately, Jongdae was neither – however, for Yixing? He might just be willing to venture into personal unexplored territory.

They were sitting on Yixing’s bed, Jongdae clamping his nose shut, the pile of bloody tissues slowly increasing while Yixing watched him calmly. Jongdae chanced a glance at Yixing every few seconds, always retreating his gaze immediately, going back to staring at the wall. He felt like a deer caught in headlights, the situation was already awkward, neither of them were talking, Jongdae’s nose was kin with ing Niagara Falls and Yixing was not removing his piercing gaze from Jongdae; but the consistent buzzes of Jongdae’s phone going off, cutting through the silence, somehow made him go from ‘Uncomfortable’ to ‘ready to leap out of the open window straight into moving traffic’. It was Baekhyun... All the buzzing was just texts from Baekhyun ...

--

Satan Spawn: "Is big daddy XingXing looking after my Wickle Bumpkin Jongie?? >~< - B"

--

Satan Spawn: "I hope your'e ignoring me because your hands are tide behind your back or some other like that \OwO/ - B"

--

Satan Spawn: "Try not to get blood on his ... Unless he's into that... Which in that case bleed away captain @-@ - B"

--

Satan Spawn: "I swear to God Dae, if you come home, Uned and ually frustrated then I'm getting the locks changed I can't have that kind of drama in my life UwU - B"

--

Jongdae wasn't entirely sure he'd been able to hide the first pop up on his phone screen in time for Yixing to not see it, but since then it had been sitting by his side, a w a y from Yixing's view point. After what felt like years of silence, Jongdae finally cracked, looking over only to meet Yixing's merciless gaze.

"I should really be going I think my nose has stopped bleeding" He choked out, stumbling over his words slightly.

"Are you sure? It was bleeding quite heavily a second ago." Yixing's voice really was quite soothing, it made Jongdae's nerves relax even if only slightly for which he was grateful.

"Yeah it's fine I just gotta -" Jongdae unclamped his nose, only for a gush of blood to poor out of it faster than he could think, all over his shirt and, much to his horror, all over Yixing's duvet. Yixing laughed as Jongdae flailed to grab another tissue, trying to remind himself to take deep breathes in order to not have yet another meltdown. Why the HELL was Yixing so calm?? He'd just had some strange guy bleed all over his duvet, anyone else and Jongdae would have been kicked to the kerb in a millisecond... but Yixing was just laughing, and his laugh was so pretty, it was high pitched and squeaky but also soft... Like a cute deranged dolphin... It made the butterfly's in Jongdae's stomach go into overdrive.

"Here, let me." Yixing giggled softly ~ Not laughed! ing giggled ~ as he grabbed a hold of one of the remaining few un-soaked tissues and began dabbing at Jongdae's shirt.

"Aren't you... like... Grossed out? Cleaning up someone else's blood?" Jongdae squirmed slightly, as Yixing reached out his other hand to gently hold his wrist, soaking up the blood on his arm.

"Well, I would hope not, being a medical student and all."

"Oh." Jongdae whispered in response, his voice failing him. Yixing tugged at the duvet, prompting Jongdae to stand up so he could pull it off, before reaching a hand out to Jongdae.

"Here, take off your shirt I'll wash it with the duvet." Jongdae froze in place for a second.

"Oh - but - ugghhh - I don't have any other clothes with me"

"You can borrow one of mine just take that one off it'll get all sticky and stained." Yixing reached out further while jongdae flailed both hands out in front of him (it seemed that his nose had finally stopped bleeding).

"Ok! OK! I'm taking it off." Jongdae shakily ed his shirt, trying to push back all the self conscious thoughts shooting through his mind. He hadn't worked out that much lately, would it be noticeable? Were the pants he was wearing a good fit? What if yixing thought his s were weird? Meanwhile Yixing stood, arm still outstretched impatiently. Finally he slid his shirt off, looking up hesitantly to attempt to read into Yixing's expression. The lump in his throat expanded as Yixing looked him up and down swiftly, before grabbing his shirt and retreating into the laundry room.

It was autumn, which meant it wasn't exactly the hottest of weather, not to mention the cool breeze filtering through the open window.

'He could have given me a shirt before disappearing' Jongdae thought, wiping the remaining blood off of his face with a wet wipe, before folding his hands in front of him in an attempt to cover his uncomfortably hardening s.

He had heard the washing machine turn on at least five minutes earlier, yet Yixing had yet to come back out... Perhaps he was hoping Jongdae would just up and leave to save him having to ask.

Before Jongdae could over think it though, Yixing reappeared, having changed into a long oversized hoodie and boxers, looking mildly flushed. Jongdae held his breath for several seconds, praying that the site of Yixing's exceptionally sculpted thighs wouldn't wake up his already restless .

"You changed." Jongdae stated, attempting not to choke on his words.

"That I did." Yixing replied, staring at Jongdae, glancing downward at his torso. Jongdae hugged his legs close to his body, he was starting to feel increasingly more and more self conscious. He didn't feel cold anymore, in fact the room suddenly felt extremely humid, as though all the air around them had disappeared and had been replaced with something thicker and harder to breathe. Jongdae found him self staring at Yixing's bottom lip, as he bit it nervously.

"I wasn't lying." Jongdae croaked

"What do you mean?"

"Before, when I said you were really really attractive... I wasn't lying, or delirious from hitting my head."

"I wasn't lying either."

"When?"

"When I said that I wanted to you into my mattress so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow."

"You never said that." Jongdae managed to wheeze out.

"Really? Well I thought it"

~

Jongdae barely had time to stand up before he was being pushed back down onto the bed. For all the times he had said he didn't need nor crave a relationship let alone he did miss the feeling of being pinned down by someone... Although he had never experienced it with someone as unfathomably attractive as Yixing.

"You're cute when you're nervous." Yixing purred into Jongdae's neck, breathing hot puffs of air onto his collarbone. If Jongdae had been delirious earlier then this was a whole other level. He couldn't think straight at all, his mind had packed its bags and relocated itself in his , and the only thing on his mind was his need to find friction for his rapidly increasing hard on.

"Please... Yixing..." He couldn't find it in himself to care about how desperate he probably sounded, hands reaching up to grab onto Yixing, any part of him, he just needed to feel something! But within seconds Yixing was grabbing a hold of his wrists and pinning them down above his head.

"I had to have you.." He growled, leaning his forehead against Jongdae's. "Do you know how much you pissed me off tonight? Going on and on! I should have just pinned you down right there and ed you against the bar where everyone could see your flushed out face begging for more." Jongdae whined, writhing desperately under Yixing, who had no intentions of releasing his grip on his wrists.

"...Please." Jongdae's voice was barely a whisper, his breathing heavy, arching his body up in search of any form of contact, sensitivity running through his skin.

"Tell me what you want Jongdae, I want to hear that pretty voice... Be vocal baby no one can hear you but me."

"Let me touch you... I need you to let me touch you Yixing please!" He knew he was whining ~ like a petulant child who wanted candy ~ but he felt like a druggie desperate for a fix, even though he had never felt something like this before. He'd had of course, but it had never been like this, he'd never felt this willing to submit every part of him over to someone, he wanted Yixing to use him, do whatever he wanted to him, because despite his obvious need for release, the swell of desperation he felt to satisfy Yixing, to make him feel good, it was taking control of him, and it felt unbelievably good.

"You want to touch me baby? How? Be specific, you need to communicate with me if you want to be satisfied don't you?" It was all a game, and yet it wasn't. They we're acting and yet they weren't. Perhaps it was less fake and more releasing a part of them they kept hidden... perhaps that's what they found satisfaction in... The ability to show a side that they would not dear show anyone else, it was all about trust... Yixing asked him what he wanted while still being in control, and Jongdae submitted while still being able to command... Cause Yixing would never do something to him unless he wanted it. Jongdae did not trust many people, but he trusted Yixing - this quiet well mannered man he'd met only a few hours before - this man he'd only heard a few words from - everything in him told him to trust Yixing and let go.

"Let me taste you."

"You want to me off?"

"Yes! Yes please... Please let me." Finally his wrists were released, but he didn't move, he stayed where he was, watching as Yixing sat up on his heels, pulling his hoodie over his head.

He was well toned, but more on the skinny side, his milky pale skin glowed in the light, beads of sweat trickling down his chest. Jongdae had never seen someone so beautiful...so soft looking.. So elegant in his shape, yet still leaking masculinity, from the veins in his arms to his wide shoulders. He waited intently, while Yixing shuffled back off of the bed, standing at the end.

"Come hear." He said bluntly, and Jongdae swiftly obeyed, crawling over on his hands and knees. He kneeled in front of him, looking up with doll eyes, waiting for a sign of what to do next.
Yixing ran his thumb over Jongdae's bottom lip, before slipping it inside his mouth, humming in appreciation when Jongdae on it gently.

"You're so pretty Jongdae... Do you know that?... I want you to know how good you are." Jongdae didn't break eye contact, peering up at him with pleading eyes. Yixing smiled, flashing those damned dimples that made Jongdae feel embarrassingly dizzy. He ran his hands through Jongdae's hair, his face, cradled his neck, ever so gently.

"Go ahead, show me what it is you want." Yixing released his hold on Jongdae and waited patiently, leaving him free to do what he wanted. Jongdae leaned his head forward, hesitantly nuzzling against Yixing's crotch. He could see that Yixing was large through the fabric of his boxers, and now he could feel it. Reaching up to take a hold of the waistband, he blew soft puffs of warm breathe on yixing's member, shivers running up his body when Yixing responded with a grunt. Slowly he pulled his boxers down, pausing every few seconds, while looking up innocently.

"Don't tease me kitten...Bad boy's don't get rewarded do they?" Jongdae pouted, finally sliding Yixing's boxers all the way off.

Yixing really was large, and long, and THICK, it made Jongdae nervous for a moment, but more than anything it excited him.

"You're so big though... I don't know if I can fit it all in my mouth, what if I choke?" Yixing chuckled in response, while Jongdae tried his best to maintain his best innocent look. He'd always enjoyed teasing... In the past it had been about saving him from boredom... But this was just about pushing limits, as much as he wanted to please Yixing, he also wanted to make him mad, drag all of the dominance he was sure he had in him out.

"You want to please me don't you little one? You want to make me feel good so that I can make you feel good right?" He held Jongdae's jaw firmly, taking back that control he had let slip for a while, but Jongdae wasn't upset, he wanted it like this... just like this.

"Open your mouth Jongdae, it seems i'll have to hold your hand through this doesn't it?" Jongdae did as he was told, opening his curved kitten lips wide, hands gripping the sheets tightly in anticipation. Yixing held Jongdae's jaw with one hand and his hard on with his other looking down at him with arousal soaked eyes.

" it Jongdae."

Jongdae took as much of Yixing in as he could in one go, sinking down to the very edge of his gag reflex, swivelling his tongue wetly around Yixing's thick, feeling it pulse in his mouth. Endearing, he sunk further, willing himself not to gag with all of his strength, before pulling back off, kitten at the tip. It felt good, the way Yixing filled up his mouth - he'd always had an oral fixation but this was a level of satisfaction you couldn't get with just anything - the way his warmth moved as he bobbed on and off of Yixing, the fact that Yixing was there and so present, his responded as he responded, every moan and grunt of approval paired with a twitch that Jongdae could feel on his tongue. The taste of precum on his lips, satisfying just for the fact that it was Yixing's, the way Yixing's voice got higher when Jongdae hummed around his , sending vibrations up and through his abdomen... all of it added to the lump of pride that was swelling in his chest, and increased the blood flow to his own ever growing hard on, strained against his jeans that he was desperate to get off. Yixing reached out a hand placing it on Jongdae's cheek, feeling himself within it's hollowed suction, Jongdae was so full of him, so stretched, even like this, tears leaking out of his eyes as he swallowed down, passing his limits. Yixing hastily lifted Jongdae's chin, as he looked up, mouth still stretched and abused around his length. Jongdae whined in complaint as Yixing forced his lips off of his .

"Was it bad? Did I not satisfy you?" Jongdae asked, swollen, used lips pouting, feeling his pride already deflating at the idea.

"No baby, no you're doing so well... So so well for me." Jongdae smiled up at Yixing, happiness engulfing him with the knowledge that he'd done a good job... Jesus, he'd never realised he'd had such a praise kink before.

"Do you think you deserve a reward little one? For all your hard work." Jongdae nodded hesitantly in response, he knew his answer didn't matter, Yixing had already made up his mind, and as much as he loved teasing Yixing, the tightness in his pants was no longer ignorable.

"Tell me baby, you know you need to be detailed, what do you think you deserve?" Jongdae knew what he wanted, what he needed, he needed to feel full, feel every part of Yixing, let Yixing break him and make him - empty his cup just so he could fill him up all over again.

" me Yixing! Please... I - I need you inside me Please!" He rutted out against Yixing's legs, leaning his head against his stomach, whimpering pathetically as Yixing cradled his head in comfort, a hand through his hair soothingly.

"Of course baby, let me be good to you Jongdae, I can make you feel so so good, is that what you want?"

"Yes... Yes please... Use me, I'm all yours."

Yixing gently guided him back down onto the mattress so that he was lying on his back, feathering a hand down his stomach, the touch barely there, causing electric sensitivity to surge up Jongdae's torso, through his head, out his finger tips. His body responded to everything Yixing did, from the small heated puffs of breath he let out against Jongdae's skin, to the way he aggressively gripped at his thigh.

"This must be painful." He chuckled finally reaching down towards his now unbearably tight jeans. Jongdae let out out a sigh of relief as Yixing ed them slowly, sliding them carefully down to his knee's before hastily removing them completely and discarding them at the end of the bed.

"So good to me." Jongdae let out a yelp as Yixing nipped at the inside of his thigh. "Waited all this time without touching yourself, and with such a painful hard on it must have been torture baby you've done so well." He Latched his mouth onto Jongdae's thigh, hard, marking him, labelling his ownership. Jongdae let out choked breathes reaching a hand out only for yixing to take hold of it, squeezing.

"All mine... What did I do to deserve having this beautiful boy all to myself?" Yixing muttered rubbing a hand up and down his thigh, inching closer and closer to his length with every retreat.

"I'm all yours, so take me, show me that you own me." He was the poster boy for submission at this point, begging to be marked up, to be branded as Yixing's and only Yixing's.

Finally, he felt his underwear being pulled off of him in one fast sweep. Peering down, his cheeks flooded with colour in embarrassment, automatically closing his legs.

"Spread your legs for me baby, don't you want to give me access to all of you?" He was forced to cast his fears aside, desperate for more, for release and praise, he spread his legs open as wide as he could, feeling exposed and vulnerable, just as he was supposed to be.

Yixing hummed, satisfied. Jongdae watched him reach over, rummaging through the chest of drawers next to his bed, retrieving what he was looking for within a few far too long seconds. It took every ounce of strength Jongdae had left to not reach down and grab a hold of himself, the sensitivity had begun to pulse right through his body.

"Yixing hurry, I won't last long."

"Impatient hm? Good boy's are patient aren't they?" Jongdae grumbled under his breathe while Yixing smirked, opening a bottle of lube and spilling it all over his fingers. He had been too busy looking up at the ceiling in frustration to notice Yixing's advances, so when he felt the cold slick of his fingers press against his entrance he couldn't hold back the yelp of shock. Yixing grabbed onto one of his legs, prompting him to lift it up and hold it to his chest... It was uncomfortable, and the stretch started to cramp up in his thigh but it was all forgotten as soon as Yixing pressed that slender digit into him, ing in and out a few times before adding another, scissoring him open, biting his lip in satisfaction when Jongdae started rutting down on his fingers. Within a minute Jongdae was biting onto his own arm, eyes screwed shut, tensing every muscle in his body, holding his breathe while Yixing worked three fingers into him, biting marks into his thigh as he went.

"I'm ready, God I'm so ready, just, please ing get in me!"

"What if i'm not quite finished here?"

"Jesus ing christ Yixing unless you want me to bust all over your hand right now you better get you in me within the next second!" He yapped, desperately at the bed sheets.

"Ok ok, if you say so." Yixing chuckled, sitting up to grab the condoms off of the bedside table.

Yixing ripped the package open with his teeth, slid it on quickly and slicked up his length with more lube, all while Jongdae watched in anticipation.

"Turn over, on your knees, I want you to feel it deep and hard." Jongdae was on his knee's with his up within seconds, breathing heavily, body broken and abused as Yixing lined himself up and leaned forward, head aligned with Jongdae's.

"Your voice is so pretty Jongdae, but you hold back... I want to hear you scream, let it all out baby, for me?" He purred into Jongdae's ear, and once he had Jongdae's whine of agreement, he plunged in with one strong .

Jongdae couldn't hold back a loud moan, as relief erupted all over his body, and when Yixing repeated his abuse, lunging in and out hard and fast Jongdae couldn't hold back his voice, babbling out nonsense about how "Good he made him feel" and how "full he felt with Yixing thick up his ." He'd never done dirt talk, always thought he didn't have it in him, but he was sounding like a natural as he screamed out every nasty incoherent thing he could, because he felt so ing good. Yixing was thick enough for the stretch to ache, but just knowing it was Yixing doing the damage, ruining him like this, leaving him so wrecked, it made every ounce of pain amplify with 10x the pleasure.

"Touch yourself Jongdae, I want to see you come for me, I want to see how beautifully wrecked your face looks when you ." Jongdae happily obeyed, finally reaching down to grab around his length, wailing out from oversensitivity as he tried to match yixing's rhythm.

It didn't take long, as soon as Yixing found that sweet spot inside him, and started pounding into it mercilessly, Jongdae found himself seeing white, blood rushing to his head, howling out Yixing's name as he painted his chest with his own , Yixing ing him through his . Yixing came seconds later, slumping onto the sporadic tremors of Jongdae's back muscles, heaving out wavering breathes.

"Good boy, you did so well... so well for me, my little one." Jongdae's vision went dark, and the only thing that existed to him was yixing.