Blurry

Heart Eyes!verse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summary: Yunho really wants Jaejoong to watch him perform at the Nissan Stadium, but is his boyfriend still interested in going to his concerts now that they're in a relationship? Is he still interested in TVXQ and him as Uknow Yunho?

 

☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆

 

It has been quite a while since it was announced that TVXQ will be performing at the Nissan Stadium again. It is another milestone in Yunho's (and Changmin's) career that the TVXQ leader is grateful for and proud of. So naturally, as this is a significant event in his life, he wants to share it with his loved ones. He knows some of his closest friends will go. He knows his family will be attending at least one of the three concert dates. There is just one more person Yunho wants to share this with but he isn't sure if that person even wants to go.

 

It is, of course, none other than his boyfriend, Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong is a very supportive boyfriend to Yunho; he encourages him in the things he does and the man even joyfully congratulated him and all once he heard of the great news. After it though, Jaejoong has never mentioned it again which makes Yunho wonder if he's not interested in going. It’s made him wonder if his boyfriend is still a fan at all. It probably sounds conceited but one of the things Yunho found adorable with Jaejoong when they first met was that he was obviously a big fan. The way he unashamedly talked about his love for TVXQ was heart-warming to Yunho.

 

But Yunho has observed that after he and Jaejoong got together officially, the student talked less and less about his (past?) favourite Korean duo. Now he rarely talks about them and almost never brings TVXQ up in conversations. Yunho doesn't even know if his boyfriend has watched the teaser for their latest music video. He can’t bring himself to ask though, so now he's stuck wondering if Jaejoong is no longer interested in TVXQ now that he knows them personally and is with one of the members.

 

Still, Yunho really wants Jaejoong to go so he is determined to ask him when he comes over for dinner at his place.

 

-------

 

Yunho's palms are sweaty and he finds it so ridiculous how nervous he is to ask his boyfriend one simple question. He's tried to bring the topic up ever since Jaejoong got to his place but about half an hour in (and they've both just finished eating), he still hasn't done it.

 

Yunho decides to just go for it when his boyfriend takes a sip of his iced tea and there is a moment of silence.

 

"Jaejoongie, can I ask you something?" He blurts out quickly.

 

"Sure, what is it?" Jaejoong responds after wiping his mouth with a table napkin.

 

"Uhm, so remember the Nissan Stadium thing- uh, this coming June? Ha-ha," Yunho laughs and tries not to physically cringe at his awkward behaviour. Jaejoong nods at the other’s words, urging him to continue. "Well, it's a big and special thing for me, for TVXQ… so you know, my family and friends will attend, as well as Changmin's… Everyone's going so... Iwaswonderingifyoualsowanttocomeandwatch?"

 

The raven-haired man is surprised at the sudden burst of words from Yunho's mouth.

 

"Sorry, can you say that again? You said it too fast," He says with amusement swimming in his eyes, trying not to chuckle at his boyfriend’s awkwardness.

 

Yunho rubs his sweaty palms on his jeans before grabbing the envelope in his back pocket. He places it in the middle of the table and Jaejoong looks at it curiously.

 

"I was wondering if you uh- wanted to watch me perform at the Nissan Stadium? I have tickets for you. You can watch any day... I mean, only if you want to. Do you?"

 

The younger man looks at the plain white envelope and lets out a snort which makes Yunho's eyes widen. Jaejoong wordlessly picks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter