WPSB PART 1

WIND, PLEASE STOP BLOWING

Joomi rubbed her forehead as it was experiencing a painful sensation. As she felt dizzy, her head was thumping rapidly.

 

Where am I?

How did I end up here?

 

“Ah.. You are awake now..!”

Joomi’s eyes widen as she noticed the fact that her head was resting on top of a guy’s lap.

She instantly backed up, her face flushed red.

 

“I-I’m sorry..!! It was rude of me to fall asleep on your lap…,”

 

The guy chuckled a bit.

 

“It’s fine.. Though I wouldn’t mind if you slept longer…”

 

His voice can only be heard softly at his next sentence which made Joomi raised her left eyebrow.

 

“What did u said?”

 

He sheepishly smiled as he ruffled his hair.

 

“Nothing~”

 

O...kay? This guy is weird… Speaking of weird, where the hell am I? And why am I with this unknown dude!?

 

“Where are we? And do we know each other? What is your name? How long have we-”

 

The guy pointed his index finger at his lips.

“Shh… Calm down..How can I remember and answer all that questions if you keep asking me that quick like a machine gun?”he asked.

 

Oh sorry, I am just deadly curious seeing myself waking up from an unknown guy’s lap and had no idea where the eff I am. I sighed and tried to wait calmly, for this guy’s explanation.

 

“For question one, I also don’t know where we are. But from the looks of it, this is sort of like a basement? I don’t know.. I also woke up finding myself here, somehow with you, at this place..I want to go out and have an adventure at first, but suddenly you pulled my shirt as you were sleeping.. That was quite naughty of you, you know?”explained the guy teasingly.

 

Joomi can feel that her face is boiling.

Oh god, why did I ended up doing that!?!?

I didn’t knew that I was THAT wild while sleeping…

 

He sighed and continued,

“Being the gentleman I am, I let you fell asleep on my lap as I felt pity seeing a lady be left alone..”

 

“You didn’t do anything to me while I was sleeping, did you?”asked Joomi, feeling suspicious. She still don’t trust this guy. Yeah. Although he is handsome, but still,we shouldn’t blindly trust a handsome guy.

 

“Yeah, I did lots of things while you were sleeping. Didn’t you look at your neck? There are kiss marks everywhere~”

 

WHAT!???!!!

 

Joomi immediately stood up and cautiously observed the entire corner of her neck using a mirror that was placed in the room.

Joomi felt a sigh of relief when she didn’t notice anything weird around her neck.

She glared at the guy which is now laughing like a maniac in the corner.

 

 

Author’s note: Hehe, hope you guys enjoyed the story so far ;)

I promise to try update at least once in a week.

Are you curious what will happen to Joomi and the mysterious guy in the future? :^D

Why are they inside the basement together? What actually had happen???

More importantly, the mysterious guy didn’t even mentioned his name XC too bad~

So far, which Nu’est member do you think the guy is? Haha~~

 

[HEARTEU/ SUBSCRIBES/ COMMENTS ARE REALLY APPRECIATED!!!]

~xoxo, nishimin~