HAPPIER

H A P P I E R
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happier by Ed Sheeran

 

 

“Kwon Yuri! Let’s go!” said a loud voice as she groaned in frustration that she couldn’t finish her sleep. “Come on, Yuri.” Said the voice again, as she felt her body being rocked. Her eyes started to open slowly, blinding herself be the brightness of the light from the sun.

“Kim Taeyeon!” she groaned again and buried her face into the pillow. “It’s to early to get up. What is it?” she said against the pillowed, sounding like she was mumbling her words.

“It’s Tiffany’s performance. And it’s not early anymore. It’s 5 in the afternoon for crying out loud. We have to be there!” the shorter girl said as she kept rocking Yuri so she would wake up. “So get your lazy off that mattress!” Taeyeon said as she pulled the sheet that covered Yuri.

She sat up once the sheet were off of her. “Ugh! She’s you’re girlfriend. Why do you have to take me with you?”

“Well maybe because I don’t want you to mock around anymore. You’ve been home for almost 2 weeks now. It’s time you got up. Hyoyeon, Sunny, and Seohyun will be there too.” Taeyeon said as she sat beside the dark haired woman who still seemed lazy to do anything at all. “We all miss you, Yuri.”

“Fine. I’ll go change. Wait for me outside.” Yuri said as she started getting up. Taeyeon nodded and walked into the living room.

-Flashback-

 

Yuri’s eyes flew open when someone jumped onto her straddling her and causing her to awake suddenly. “Good morning, sleeping head!” 

 

“Sica! What the hell. I almost had a heart a heart attack.” She said as she laid back on the pillow, her arms falling the blonde’s legs. “What are you doing up so early?” Yuri asked looking at her lover.

 

“Well, we are going to go watch a movie remember? Down by the river? Or did you forget again?” Jessica said tilting her head.

 

“I did not forget, babe. It’s just a little bit early to be ready.” She said as she small circles on Jessica’s leg.

 

“Yuri, it’s already 12pm. You think that’s still early?” Jessica chuckled and leaned down, giving Yuri a soft and long kiss. “Come on, get up. I made coffee.”

 

The dark haired girl sat up from the bed and followed her princess’ angelic face out of the room to the kitchen. It’s as if everything was in place. Everything was perfect. It was like she was the happiest person there was on earth. Jessica Jung was the dream girlfriend, partner, wife, that anyone would want to have and Yuri was lucky to be chosen by this goddess. She smiled to her self as she drowned herself with the love that was fully hers.

 

-End Of Flashback`

 

Yuri has finished changing and the thought that came to her mind has been there every single time since she and Jessica decided to call it quits. Once she’s done fixing. She got out of the room and took a deep breath as she walking into the living room. She was hearing voices. Obviously they were from her friends. They weren’t the voices they wanted to hear though.

“Finally! It took you forever.” Taeyeon smiled and gave her best friend and big hug. “Come on, Kwon. We’re going to be late.”

“Nice to see you again, Yuri!” Seohyun smiled and said “Can I ask for a group hug? I mean we haven’t done that since we were 15.” Everyone giggled and gave Seohyun what she wanted and gave each other a huge hug.

“The studio always felt empty with out that y, seductive dancing of yours, Yuri.” Hyoyeon smiled and slapped Yuri’s arm lightly.

“Of course, I’m the y and seductive one.” Yuri replied starting to get her humor back. She realized that she did miss out on a lot on the time that she was just at home. It wasn’t being healthy at all and to thin that she was the most healthy person in their squad. “And I am pretty sure that Taeyeon here is going to be mad anytime soon. So who’s driving?”

“That would be me.” Sunny suddenly said. Everyone looked at her. “I know those looks. Just because I’m short doesn’t mean I can’t drive.”

“I know you could drive, I just don’t trust you with my life.” Yuri said, as Sunny raised an eye brow and placed a hand of her chest, as if showing that she was hurt. “Kidding! Let’s go, girls!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany has done it again. Another success for her concert, Taeyeon was one proud girlfriend in the crowd. All of them were cheering and singing along to Fany’s songs and they were all happy to what their friend has achieved. Even before Tiffany stepped on stage they already knew that it was her destiny to be on the spot light.

After the concert, they were all backstage. Taeyeon was the very first one to launch herself to Tiffany, giving her a hug and a kiss. “I am so proud of you.” She smiled and gave her another kiss, without any hesitation, Tiffany reciprocated Taeyeon’s kiss.

When Fany and Tae broke from their kiss, she saw Yuri, her smile faint and a bit sad, with the obvious hint of hurt. “Hey, Yuri!” She then gave her a hug. “It’s good to see you. How are you doing?”

“I’m doing alright. You were really great on stage by the way.” Yuri replied as she hugged the other girl back.

“Thank you. Are you sure you’re alright? I mean, after you and Jessica—“ Tiffany stopped what she was going to say when Taeyeon hit the taller girl with her elbow. “Ow! What?” Tiffany asked looking at Taeyeon.

“Hey, it’s fine. I’m going to be fine, Fany.” Yuri did her best to smile, just hearing her name maker her heart hurt. She was broken, that she admitted to herself.

Then there was silence.

“Who’s hungry?” Sunny said.

“I am. What do you have in your room, Tif? I’m starved!” Hyoyeon said ash she pulled Tiffany into her dressing room, Seohyun then followed.

Taeyeon was standing in front of Yuri. The taller girl exhaled, as she smiled at Tae. “Yuri, I’m so sorry. I didn’t know she was going to say that.”

“Tae, it’s okay. I have to live with that from now on.” Yuri nodded as she said that. “I’m just going to get some air. I’ll see you at home, okay?” She smiled and walked past Taeyeon.

“Yuri, please don’t go..” Taeyeon said but she wasn’t able to stop Yuri from walking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As she walked on the pavement, she saw different people, people who could be feeling even much worse than she is. She shoved her hands into the pockets of her jacket. Yuri stopped when she reached a particular street. She sighed. There were people giggling and one particular voice. The voice she was longing to hear for a long time.

“Stop..” the woman laughed lightly. Her voice was like an angle. So soft and fragile.

Yuri’s head popped up when she heard. “Jessica..”

When the young blonde and the guy she was with stopped, it was indeed Jessica. She turned her head and met Yuri’s gaze. Yuri was not aware but her feet had a mind of their own, she started to walk slowly towards them, but before she can even come close, Jessica’s smile fades and she pulls the guy with her, and they both walked away.

Yuri was dumbfounded as she watched her ex-lover, walk away with someone else. Her heart was shattered into pieces. She didn’t know if she was going to be angry or is she just going to let it be. The woman that was once hers, was now in another’s arms and she had no right, to do anything about it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Flashback-

 

“I’m done, Yuri!” Jessica said as she started to put her stuff into her suitcase. There was no stopping her now. “I’ve had enough of your lies, Kwon Yuri. I have been very patient with you. I was always there with you, why did you do this to me?” Jessica was crying. Tears flowing and running down her snow white skin. She kept going back and forth from the cabinet to her suitcase. Yuri was following her. “Don’t even try to stop me.” She looked at Yuri with her death glare, which stopped Yuri from what she was doing.

 

“Sica, I am not lying to you. Please just listen to me.” Yuri was taking Jessica’s hand but nothing was stopping the blonde from packing. “Babe, please. Stop. Don’t do this”

 

“YOU MADE ME DO THIS KWON YURI.” 

 

“Sica, please just listen to me.”

 

“And tell me what? That you’re not lying about you and Han Ye Seul?! That you were going to leave the country without telling me? That you made out with some random girl from the concert. That you kept drinking. That I’m not good enough for you..” Jessica’s voice soften when she said she wasn’t enough. Her tears still falling. Yuri saw that her lover was hurting. 

 

“Jessica, that is not true—“ Jessica cut Yuri off even before she could finish.

 

“What else are the lies that you’re not telling me?! Yuri, you’re a celebrity. We’re the celebrity couple. You know that everyone is watching us. It’s all over the news and they have proof.” Jessica’s tears were just pouring. Yuri couldn’t seem to put together the right words to say. Jessica sighed and leaned on the wall as she slowly sat on the floor. “I can’t do this anymore, Yuri.”

 

“Sica, don’t.” Yuri crawled going to Jessica. “Babe, we’re going to fix this.” She held jessica’s hand, squeezed them in hers, and kissed them. “Don’t leave me, please. I-I love you, Sica. Yknow that.”

 

“If you really do, you’d let me go.” She said with the blankness in her to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter