fin.

rains & kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it’s raining. chaeyoung lets out a sigh as soon as she steps out of the dorm, standing at the doorstep. the light-brown haired girl keeps her stare on the rain when she feels a sudden pat on her shoulder, before then muttering afterwards, “i hate today already”

“oh come on, baby cub” the other girl comments cheerfully (way too cheerful for chaeyoung’s liking), a grin spreading so wide on her lips that it almost seems like she’s trying to show off her adorable bunny-teeth to the latter. her charming point, chaeyoung always states.

“rain means you get to play under the pouring rain instead of just.. lazing around and laying on the bed all day doing nothing” nayeon continues, putting her arms around the shorter girl’s shoulder as she looks at the rain dreamily. chaeyoung only gives the older a weird look in return before sighing again, putting her hands inside the pockets of the coat she’s wearing.

“laying on the bed doing nothing sounds better to me. besides, we got no time to play under the rain, unnie” the younger girl says, walking away from the doorstep and getting the rain pouring on the coat she’s wearing. she could immediately hear a shriek though not too long after, which obviously came from nayeon (who immediately ran over to the younger girl’s right side with a big umbrella, big enough to cover the both of them from the heavily pouring rain).

“hey, you’re gonna catch a cold! you should at least protect your head with the hood” the girl scolds, which was only replied by an eye-roll from the petite girl. “says the one who said rain means we get to play under the pouring rain” chaeyoung replies, mocking the way nayeon talked.

“you listen here, young ladyㅡ” nayeon quickly says, letting out a light huff as she follows the smaller girl who already starts walking. “on a second thought, nevermind. you are not allowed to play under the rain” said nayeon who then got a small shrug from chaeyoung. i wasn't planning to do it anyway, chaeyoung mumbled.

nayeon groaned, muttering a small whatever. soon after though, an idea suddenly popped up in the older girl’s mind, putting back a grin on her face straightaway. “you know, chaeng, i have this brilliant idea. why don’t you go to the convenience store by yourself while i’m here playing under the rain?”

“what?!” was the only reply from the petite girl. chaeyoung turns to stare at a grinning nayeon before immediately shaking her head. “remind me again how is that a brilliant idea?”

“well, you dislike the rain but you had to go to the store. if you go there by yourself then that’d mean you’ll have the umbrella all to yourself so you won’t be getting any drop of rain pouring on you. isn't that brillㅡ”

“and carry all of the heavy things whilst also holding this super large umbrella by myself? i think no” the latter said as she continues walking, with nayeon following her just like a puppy following its owner (or maybe you could say a bunny following its owner instead, in this case).

(chaeyoung doesn’t want to admit that the actual reason she doesn’t want to go to the store alone is because she wants to spend more time with nayeon).

the oldest juts out her lower lips, pouting, before letting out a soft whine afterwards, “but i really want to play under the rain. you said we got no time to do that and that’s true, unless i get to do it right now”

“you’re gonna be sick, unnie” the younger girl replies,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter