Prologue

Sweet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mommy!"

A girl, barely six years old wailed near the entrance of the mall. She hiccuped as she tried to wipe her tears. Usually, she's a strong kid, barely crying out loud, but today her mom has been gone for almost an hour and she was lost. She was just watching a fellow kid build a bear in a shop then the moment she turned, her mother was gone. She wanted to go to the security guards but they were too intimidating for her.

"Are you alright?" A hand suddenly grabbed hers and the said child flinched. Worried, the owner of the hand backed away, giving some room to the sniffing girl.

"Don't cry... Here. Do you want some candies?" The little girl knew to never trust a stranger, especially one with candies and so she stepped back, holding her shoulder bag tightly from fear.

"I'm Y/n. What's your name?" The stranger introduced, now crouching and facing her, still holding out her hand with candies.

"I-irene..." The girl murmured staring back at the stranger's (e/c) orbs that glinted with kindness and warmth. Irene found herself blushing at the sheer closeness of the stranger. Y/n is beautiful, with long (h/c) hair that fell in waves, long eyelashes that almost hides her (e/c) orbs and kind smile. Simply put, she is the epitome summer.

"What a cute name you have!" Y/n complimented, patting Irene with her free hand, "Do you want some candy or should I put it back in my bag?" Irene nodded, already feeling some strange attachment to the lady in front of her.

"Where's your mom Irene?" Irene shook her head, not knowing the answer and her eyes started to water yet again as she tried to open the candy Y/n gave her. "Oh no no no! Don't cry!" Y/n dabbed her eyes with a handkerchief from her pocket and Irene sniffed as she continued opening the candy.

"You don't talk much do you?" Y/n sat down near the gutter and motioned the little girl to sit beside her. Irene complied, nodding at her q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter