SO CLOSE...........

What Happened To Us?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HELLO EVERYONE,

I KNOW I HAVE BEEN VERY BEHIND ON UPDATING THIS STORY, BUT I'VE BEEN GOING THROUGH A LOT IN MY PERSONAL LIFE AND I WAS NOT IN THE MOOD FOR ANYTHING.

 

ANYWAYS I'M GOING TO CONTINUE THIS STORY UNTIL THE END.

 

ENJOY!

 

TAEYEONS POV

 

 

 

I woke up and noticed that the movie we fell asleep watching was over a while ago and that it was back on the main title screen. I looked at my phone and saw that it was already 7 am. It was pretty early and once i was fully awake i looked over and saw Jessica next to me and holding my hand. I don't know why but I looked away immediately and started to blush. I looked back and saw that Jessica was awake and was looking right at me. I felt myself blushing even harder than when I noticed we were holding hands. Come to think of it we were still holding hands, it seemed like neither of us wanted to let go. 

 

 

 

I looked at her and then at our still interwined hands. She noticed what I was looking at and all she did was give my hand a slight squeeze. It felt as if she was reassuring me that what was happening was ok. I looked back up at her and we just locked eyes. For some reason I didn't want this moment to end. The longer I looked into her eyes the more i felt comfortable and at ease. Before I knew it I was no longer looking into Jessicas eyes, but I was looking at her lips. I kept thinking how they must feel or taste. Would they be as soft and smooth as I imagined? Why was I having thoughts like these? I have Tiffany, but in that moment nothing mattered and I hate to say it but in that moment Tiffany had not even crossed my mind.

 

 

 

I realized I was looking at Jessicas lips for too long and when I looked back up I saw she was staring at my lips too. Was I imagining things? Were my eyes playing tricks on me? I felt her give my hand another squeeze, as if to say what are you waiting for. I don't know what came over me but I felt myslef leaning in closer to her. My free hand came up and I started to caress her face, her skin was so soft and smooth. We got closer and closer, she closed her eyes and I did the same as we got closer I could feel her breath on my lips. As our lips were seconds from conecting my phone rang.

 

 

 

 

~riiiiiiiinnggg riiiiiiinnnnngggg~

 

 

 

That noise brought us back to reality, my eyes shot open and so did Jessicas. I saw how close we had really gotten and I couldn't believe that I almost kissed Jessica. I quickly pulled backed and grabbed my phone, I looked down and saw that it was Tiffany that was calling me. I looked up at Jessica and she gave me a small smile and as I was gonna speak she got up and went straight to her room and closed the door. 

 

 

 

All I could do was watch as she walked away, I felt as if she was more important than Tiffanys call, but I knew I had to answer or else Tiffany would get worried and continue to call.

 

 

 

 

TAEYEON- h-hello?

 

Tiffany- HEYY  BOOO~

 

TAEYEON- h-hey f-fany, how are you?

 

Tiffany- I doing ok, just missing you

 

*i still felt my heart skip a beat as she said that and I knew that it was a good thing that me and jessica didn't do anything*

 

 

Taeyeon- Awww i miss you too fany-ah, I can't wait for you to get back. Do you know yet when that will be?

 

Tiffany- Sorry tae not yet but, who knows maybe I don't want to tell you so that I can surprise you. I might be here already for all you know.

 

 

*My heart started to race thinking that tiffany may possibly be here and instead of being at work or in my own apartment, i'm in jessicas instead*

 

 

Tiffany- Hello? Tae?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter