Kim Jaejoong

My life

I am Kim Jaejoong, 22 years old, and today is my very first day as a doctor. I Will be a doctor at Seoul National University hospital. And right now im on my way to the hospital, or i am in the hospital. I have to go to hall 5, it’s upstairs i think. 

I opened the door to hall 5, and i saw a room with many people, the ”people” is doctors i think. ”uhh, i,i,i’m Kim Jaejoong and this is my first day” i said. ”So you are the newbie? Jaejoong Kim, 22 years old?” A woman with a white coat and long black hair. She is so pretty, i thought to myself. On her white coat was a nametag, and on the nametag it was written ”Im Yoona”. Even her name is pretty. ”Everyone, this is Kim Jaejoong, and he Will be working with dbsk”, Im Yoona said.

WTF? what did she mean with DBSK? what is that? is it a person? i don’t think so, WHO THE FxxK would name her son (or daughter) DBSK? well i have to ask someone, good that it’s break time now. I saw a guy with a sandwich, on his chest it was written Shim Changmin. And i asked him ” ehh, you are Changmin right?”. He didn’t answer me, he just ate his Big sandwich. You are Changmin right?” I asked again. Now he heard me, he Said ” Are you takking with me?”, he Said with his mouth full. ”Yeah, im Changmin”. ”Eemmm, what is a DBSK?” I asked, and he laughed at me. ”You are the newbie right? He asked. ”Mmm” i said. ”So that’s why you don’t know about it. DBSK is a group of 2 doctors and 2 nurses, and i’m a nurse in DBSK”, he said while he ate his sandwich again. ”Im Yoona-shii said that i while be working with DBSK”, i said. ”Nice! we needed a doctor, we already have 2 but they just keep giving their job too others. You are 22, right? I’m 20, so can we be friends? Can i call you hyung”, Changmin said. ”Well, yeah we can be friends, and you can call me Jae-hyung or just hyung” i said and smiled at him. ” Hyuuuuuuuuuuung, i Will see you later, i have to eat food, i’m starving!” he said, and speed walked away. I laughed because he was so cute! he ate a Big sandwich and it was like 3 meter long, and he said that he’s starving. HAHA! Such a funny Guy!

Now i must go to meet the other DBSK members. I think Im Yoona said that they are in hall 2. 

I opened the door to the room in hall 2, and there was 4 guys there.One of them was Changmin and he smiled as he saw me. ”Hyuuuuuuung”, Changmin shouted while he ran and hugged me. I hugged him too, it’s so nice to have someone you know i thought to myself. ”Hyung, this is Junsu hyung, he’s 23, he’s one of the doctors, he’s very nice and funny but...... He’s WEIRD AF!” he said and laughed. ” And this is Yoochun hyung he’s 23 too, he’s always with Junsu hyung, he’s a nurse like me. And lastly this is Yunho hyung and he’s 24, he’s the oldest and a doctor like you and Junsu. He’s mean and Cold to people he’s not close with, but once you get to know him you Will love him! This is Shim Changmin, he’s The best nurse in the world, and he’s Nice, funny, SO HANDSOME and he has a WOW body!” He said and pointed at himself. ”Hello! Nice too meet you!” Everyone shouted. Everyone seemed so nice, but all my attention were on One persone, Jung Yunho..