single chapter

Miss You Much
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten o'clock pm. Baekhyun's hair was still a little wet, but the laziness, tiredness and haste make him ignore and wear his pajama. He really hated drying his hair.

Threw himself in bed, picking up him cell phone quickly that was on the bedside table, on his side of the bed. His wrinkled fingers due to slow bathing drawing the lock pattern, unlocking the device.

Opened Skype, happy to see that the only contact marked as a favorite was online. Like automatically, he touched the camcorder icon, initiating a video call.

"Good evening, Baek!" In a second, the call was answered and Byun's favorite voice came out through the sound box.

"Good evening, my love..." He answers with a big smile on his face, waving with his right hand. "...How was in the work"

"Tiring... but you know I do not like to talk about working with you!" The such love answered with raised eyebrows and frowning forehead. His work was the last thing they both wanted to talk about.

Baekhyun laughs in response; was cute the way his love kept to avoiding bothering him. "Okay, CEO Zhang, or rather, Yixing." The korean responds with the provocation. "What do you want to talk about?"

"You look so cute in these pajamas, you know that?" Yixing grinned from ear to ear, exposing the dimple that Baekhyun loved to touch with the tip of his forefinger.

Really, Baekhyun was very cute in those long, white, long-sleeved pajamas, with a huge picture of a dog's face in the chest.

"Thank you, I think." Baekhyun raises one of his eyebrows, his boyfriend loved to speak these things to see him red with shame. "I miss you."

"I miss you too, angel."

"When are you coming to see me?"

"I... don't know." Saying that shook the heart of the chinese, as if it was the three most hard words of his vocabulary. It was not easy when his father gave him all the responsibilities of the Zhang family compan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter