Chapter 1

Love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Hi! I'm Byun Baekhyun, 18 years old. High-school student, short, not that cute and socially awkward. I only have like, 2 friends and they are absolutely enough. My story, or I guess our story began on 14 February 2015. You guessed, Valentines Day. I just hated that holiday, it was the saddest time of the year for me. To see all those couples flirting and being so chessy made me want to puke. I couldn't stand them. Until that day that changed everything.

          I was going to school, nothing weird. Until I realized that on my desk was a bouquet of roses. Very beautiful red roses. Naturally I just shrugged it off, thinking that is was some kind of a sick joke to raise my hopes up about someone liking me,  because I was gay and single for my whole life and I straight on thought it was impossible for someone to like a nobody like me. So I got over it thinking that it's over. But boy was I wrong.  It happend almost everyday, and I was dying of curiosity. I just wanted to know who it was. So one day I decided to come earlier, to see who was the culprit. Waiting was excruciating but, it happened, he came. And damn he was handsome.(not that he isn't anymore, luv you babe).

          As I was saying, he was every guy' and girl's wet dream, the one and only Park Chanyeol. I was shocked, no, I was at a loss of words. I just stayed there, not knowing what to say gaping like a fish.

          He was talking, his lips moving but I couldn't  hear anyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter