When He Saves You From Thirsty Men

Baekhyun Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being a teenager wasn't as great as you expected. The main reason: puberty. 

You missed your slim hips and flat chest. You missed the days you didn't have to worry of suddenly getting your period. You missed when nobody cared about how they looked and just had fun. The only person you didn't have to worry about looking good in front of were your closest friends and family. 

"Do you want ice cream?" Baekhyun asked, interrupting your daydream. You were in downtown LA with him right now. The February break always allowed time to hang out and you lived for these days. 

"Sure," you answered and reached into your pocket, trying to find some money. Baekhyun reached over and grabbed your arm, shaking his head. 

"I'm paying!" he said and dragged you to the ice cream parlour. You opened your mouth to protest but then closed it. You hated when people spent money on you but when Baekhyun sets his mind to something, there's no going back. He looked at you with a crooked smile. "Er, you can eat ice cream right now, right? You don't have..." he lowered his voice, "The Crimson War isn't going on right now?" 

You burst out laughing and several heads turned to you. "Sorry," you mumbled to them and turned to Baekhyun, who was grinning. "Nah, it ended two days ago." When you were in grade 9, you two made a pact to make code words for more personal subjects. For instance, the "Crimson War" meant you were on your period. You didn't know how you could be this close to a boy, but Baekhyun was different. He was understanding and kind and made you happy. The only problem was people were always shipping you guys even though you told them countless times you couldn't date until you got a steady job and started earning money. Baekhyun was the only person who didn't laugh at that and just ruffled your hair affectionately. "It's alright. That's my policy too." 

You ordered cookies and cream-flavoured ice cream and he ordered blueberry cheesecake. Before he took a bite he flinched. "What's wrong?" you asked worriedly. 

"I need to go to the washroom," he said, sticking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter