Stuck

Showki Oneshots

Shownu was already getting bullied because of his looks, He thought that time he can't get out of those bullies but one little boy with a pale and a beautiful face walks towards them and starts to scream at those bullies. At first the bullies was so close to punch the little boy but the parents was arrived and they started running. 

The mother of the little boy walks over at him, bend and cuffed his cheeks. "Kihyun are you ok?!" His mother says and close to cry anymoment but he just smile. "I am ok mom,Just wait." Kihyun walks towards the fat boy who was shocked at the situation.  "Hey! I'm kihyun. Don't worry those idiots are gone now!" Kihyun said proudly while showing his big smile at the taller boy. 

"I am ok, you didn't need to do that.." The fat boy named shownu smiled and looks away and was about to turn around but kihyun stop him. "How rude! Don't turn your back to me! I want to be your friend!" Kihyun pouts and shownu found it really cute. That was the story why his obsession on kihyun began, but secretly. 

They didn't talk when they're in school to much but shownu always took a picture of kihyun secretly when he has a chance. If you walk in his room you will see many pictures of kihyun posted on the wall, that's why kihyun didn't step in at his room atleast once. 

He started to get insecure of himself because of his looks when kihyun started to share secrets on him. That he has a crush and it's a boy. He know that kihyun is gay but they keeping it a secret. 

[After Three years] 

"Kihyun! Wait for me!" Shownu says while running slowly because he was exhausted from running, they was running like 30 minutes without stopping.

"What the hyung, you always complain why you're fat and now that we're excersing you want to stop." Kihyun says and stops a minute to give a glance at shownu then continue running again. 

Yes, this is shownu he always complaining about his looks but for kihyun that was fine, God created him like that so why he just accept that? But kihyun wants to help him to get out of the depression he was feeling so he suggested that what if they try go exercising? At first shownu doesn't want to agree but kihyun keep scolding him about that so he just agree. 

After months, shownu achieved what he wanted and he's so thankful to kihyun. But he found out that kihyun was dating someone secretly. 

"Kihyun we need to talk." Before kihyun could say a word he was already dragged by shownu. "What are doing?!" Kihyun almost shout because of the tight grip of shownu in his arm. 

"Why you keep this? Why didn't you tell me? I thought we're bestfriends?" Kihyun stayed quiet and looks down. "Tell me, why? What if you get hurt again?" Shownu said and puts his hands both on kihyun's shoulder. 

"That's a part of it, if you start loving someone you can endure the pain." Kihyun replied and give him a small smile. "You know you're an idiot.." Shownu sighed and get off of kihyun's shoulder. 

But i'm more idiot because i fell for you and i'm so weak to not telling you my feelings. 

"Haha i know!" Kihyun said was about to walks away but stopped when he heard this. "Don't forget that you have a friend, i'm always here if you need me." Kihyun did not notice that there's already tears in his cheeks. 

Why can't i just love this man. 

He just ran and walks home. In the other hand shownu put his both hands on his head out of frustration. He is an idiot, why he can't unlove that small boy and love another girl or men either. 

They didn't talk in days, weeks and it made shownu missed him so badly. So he just stayed at school late just to check if kihyun is already at home and safe. And day by day he just can't get enough sleep because he thinks about kihyun. He want to get of this. But he is stuck in his fantasy, he always think kihyun will love him back like he love him. But months, years passed. He is still weak that he can't say his feelings to kihyun but he got many friends after those years, he always wanted to thank kihyun and shower him with love for helping him. He got handsome and get more muscular but he still can't get want he wanted. He wanted kihyun but it break his heart when he received an invitation that kihyun was going to get married. 

He cried and got drunk that night and promised himself that he'll love someone else who can know and value his worth.

"Papa, is that a true story?!" The little boy hugged shownu tight and pouts. 

"Yeah and that's why i met your mum! Thank to him because he knew my worth, he love me as me." Shownu smiled and hugged minhyuk who was on his side. "Yah that's so cheesy!" Minhyuk giggles and hugged their child tight. 

A knock knock stopped their little bonding and it reveal kihyun who is smiling at them.

"Our little kid, come and give your uncle kihyun a hug!" The kid named Jooheon jump up and hugs kihyun. 

"I'm sorry if i'm late because changkyun is so hyper today i wants to come with me." Kihyun chuckles and put jooheon down and let them played around. 

"It's ok.." Honestly shownu was still hurt a bit when he saw kihyun but past is past and they need to step forward. 

'I'm glad that i'm not stuck in the fantasy with you holding my hands and saying you love me '

-

OOPPPPS.. SORRY IF THIS IS NOT END UP ON SHOWKI BECAUSE IT'S DIFFICULT FOR ME JUST KIDDING BUT I'LL MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER SO BE PATIENTㅋㅋㅋㅋ