Slow Bear

SuperStar SMTOWN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 4 months since they decided to dating each other. Did all of you really think Seulgi was the one who asked her out? No, it was Irene, the one who confessed first and asked Seulgi to be her actual girlfriend. Irene wasn't patient enough to wait for that slow girl. The fact that Seulgi loves her too suprised her.

 

For that 4 months, there was no special moments initiated by Seulgi. Even the skinships, are all initiated by Irene herself. She thought Seulgi was shy doing physical contact in front of people only but no, she is also shy even in the dorm. All she is doing in their day off is playing that game, the game their company made.

It was fun in the beginning, they were all hyped playing SuperStar SMTOWN. Competing with each other to complete RV cards with S cards first.

 

It lasted for about 3 weeks before they got bored, and decided to take a rest playing the game because Wendy ended their competition. Well, except for that very person.

 

"Ah, i won! I completed our cards and all of them are S cards!" Wendy said while running happily in their not so big dorm.

 

"Lucky you! I still have a long way to go." Irene said sheepishly, and sat beside Jeongyeon after she got tired.

"It's not a luck. It's not even hard for me."

Irene slapped her , "arrogant."

Wendy whines, "Aw, unnie.. It's fact."

"By the way, i thought Seulgi unnie would be the first to complete the cards." Yeri came from nowhere, "she could master all games."

 

Irene nodded, she honestly wanted Seulgi to win so that annoying girl could stop playing and would start pay her a little attention. She's her girlfriend after all.

"I'm better than her." she grinned and looked at Irene.

Meanwhile the girl's only looking at Seulgi who's still busy with her phone.

 

"Unnie, stop staring at that slow bear." Jeongyeon said after she realised Sana is no longer pay her attention.

"What? i'm not." she tored her stare away from Seulgi to the girl sit beside her.

"Yeah, unnie, you're not." she said sarcastically.

"Whatever, Seungwan." she got up and went to her room.

The members still don't knowledge their relationship, and they have no plan to tell them any time soon.

 

"Can you stop playing that annoying game?" she said when it's only two of them in their room.

"You know i love this." Seulgi replied, not even spare her a glance.

"But i'm your girlfriend." she tried to make her realise that she has been pushing her girlfriend away. And it's only been a months goddamn it. Other couples would have been in every place and saying cheesy things to each other in this age of relationship.

"Yeah."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter