Our Secret Run away!

Not One, But Six!

A/N: Annyeong haseyo! How was everyone's Valentine's Day? Mine was pretty good ^^ Enjoy the story!~

 

-Your POV-

We began exiting the car. I gawked at the beautiful restaraunt that stood in front of me. I'm so excited!!!!

"Very beautiful, isn't it? I picked the best restaurant in town!" Dong Hyun said. I smiled.

"Well, let's not just stand here! Let's go!!!!" Min Woo shouted. I began to walk in but as everyone else entered, Jeong Min stayed behind and pulled me to the side. We were the only one's left outside.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Why doesn't he want to enter this beautiful restaurant?!

"I got an idea...." He answered.

"An idea?" I questioned. What the heck is he talking about?!

"Come on!" He grabbed my wrist and we ran off in another direction. We stopped in front of a small store. I gave Jeong Min a confused look.

"This was your idea.....?"

"What? You don't at least want to see what's in here?" He asked. Well, to be honest, not one bit do I want to see what's in this store. I want to eat!!!! -_______-

"Fine...." I let out a sigh and we entered the small store. It was a flower shop, as I seen beautiful roses and other kinds of flowers all around.

"Go look around baby, I'll be over here."

Jeong Min said. I blushed a bit and then nodded. I looked around and spotted these beautiful pink roses. I've always loved the color pink but I loved it ten times more on roses!!!! I picked up the boquet and smelled the roses. The smell was heavenly. I heard Jeong Min walk behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Is that what you want, babe?" He asked. I blushed.

"What are you talking about? I don't have any money...." I said. He laughed.

"Yeah....but I do." He kissed my cheek.

"Jeong Minnie......you don't have to-" He cut me off.

"Yes, I do.....I love you and I didn't get you anything for Valentine's Day....This is the least I can do."

We walked over to the cashier and Jeong Min paid for the flowers. Omo they are so expensive!!!!!
We walked out of the flower shop and Jeong Min threw his arm around my shoulder.

"Jeong Minnie Oppa......the others are probably worried...."

"Don't worry, they'll live...." He said.

 

~Meanwhile~

-Min Woo POV-

OMO!!! Where is ______?! And Jeong Min hyung is missing too! GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

"Dong Hyun hyung, where is _______ and Jeong Min?" I asked. Dong Hyun looked around and panicked.

"Aigoo! Jeong Min must have snuck off with ______. He's so sneaky sometimes!!!!" Dong Hyun became angry.

"But hyung.....what if ______ didn't want to go on a date with all of us so she stood us up and left with Jeong Min hyung...." Kwang Min said. Dong Hyun shot him a deadly glare. Kwang Min froze.

"_______ wouldn't do that!" Dong Hyun shouted in fury. I gulped.

"I'll text her." Young Min said. At least someone is actually thinking! I watched Young Min write a text message to her.

To: _______

From: Young Min

'Hey ______! Where r u? Is Jeong Min with u? Please txt me back we r worried!
I luv u....'

Message sent!

We all waited patiantly for a reply. Dong Hyun paced while arguing with his self? Man, he's really mad! But I can't blame him. Young Min's phone rang. I stared at the screen. It read 'New Text Message!'. He opened it.

To: Young Min

From: _______

'Hi, Young Minnie! Mianhae, Jeong Min took me to get me a gift. We r on our way back to the restaurant now. I'm so sorry if u are mad! I hope Dong Hyun is not furious! I know how he is. Tell him I luv him and I'll be there soon!
I luv u, Young Minnie! <3'

Once, I got done reading Young Min's text message we started to try and calm Dong Hyun down.

"Hyung! Read this message! ______ is with Jeong Min and she told you not to worry! Don't be upset with her or Jeong Min." Young Min said. Dong Hyun said nothing.

"Hyung, you're not gonna ruin this last bit of Valentine's Day, are you? You should enjoy it while it lasts." I said.

"Yeah! _______ wouldn't want to see you upset!" Kwang Min said.

"Nae, be happy, hyung!" Hyun Seong shouted.

"I'll feel better once I see her here.....If she shows up..."

"Hyung, she will. _______ wouldn't lie to us." I said. What does he not trust ______?!

 

-Jeong Min POV-

While me and ______ were walking back to the restaurant, I suddenly felt greedy. I didn't want to go back and have to share _________. I wanted her all to myself! I felt the need to make her love me more than the others. To make her only want to be with me. To make her mine! I just don't want to share her...... I stopped walking and ______ noticed.

"What's wrong, Jeong Minnie...?" She asked.

"________....if you had to choose one of us to be with.....who would it be....?" I suddenly asked. She looked surprised.

"I can't answer that......"

"Why?"

"Because my heart won't let me....." What is that supposed to mean?!

"_______. I'm done....."

"What?! Done what?!"

"Doing this.....having to share you is.....I just can't do it anymore!"

"Jeong Min........are you......breaking up with me.....?"

"No.....not quite....." I grabbed her and picked her up in my arms.

"What are you doing, Jeong Min?!"

"We're running away.......together, baby...." I whispered into her ear. I saw tears fall down her face.

"Andwae!!!!! We can't! Jeong Min, don't do this!!!!!!!" I feel so bad for doing this but I have to.....I covered .

"We can do this and we will! I promise, I'll be your one and only!" We ran to nearby hotel and checked in. _______ was still crying, but at least she wasn't trying to get away. Maybe she really believes in me...... We walked upstairs and entered our room. _______ flopped onto the bed and covered her face with a pillow.

"Yah......how long are you gonna cry....?" I asked.

"Until.....you take me back!" Aigoo......

"_______ I will, soon. But right now, it's only me and you."

"Jeong Min.....what's your reason for doing this.....?"

"I want you to love me......"

"I do love you!!!!!"

"I want you to love me more....than the others!" She looked down.

"I can't......"

"Yes, you can! _______, I know you can!"

"I could before but not now......I've learned to love you all equally. Isn't that enough?! It's not easy to do that you know...."

"Then, why do it?"

"Because I love you guys enough to do it! Now Jeong Min......can we just stop these games and go back? This is really stupid and useless......."

I leaned in next to her and kissed her.

"It's not stupid......I'm doing this because I love you, baby."

"I know and in a way, I'm happy that you love me enough to do this. But, we need to go back, now! At least if we leave now, they won't know anything and we can never mention this again!"

"Andwae......"

"Don't be greedy, Jeong Min! I agreed to be all of your girlfriend! Take me back!"

"Fine.....but first you have to do something for me......."

"What?"

I pointed to my lips.

"Kissy, please!!!!" I pouted. She managed to wipe her tears away and giggle. She leaned in and gave me a big smooch on the lips.

"That's the Jeong Min I fell in love with!!!!!" She hugged me tightly.

"Now, let's go before the others yell at me like my Eomma does!" She said. I nodded and picked her up.

"I can walk, you know!" She teased.

"Yeah, I know!"

We exited the hotel and returned to the restaurant. Amazingly, the others were still here waiting for us. We entered the restaurant and the others eyes widened.

 

~

Wow! Jeong Min is soooo greedy! o.o
But, at least he did the right thing and brought ______ back! ^^
Now, find out what happens to Jeong Min and ______ once they return from they're mini 'run away' in chapter 12!
Am I seeming a bit Jeong Min biased? I actually am not! ^^

I recently changed my bias from Hyun Seong to Kwang Min! Keke~
So, I am now Kwang Min biased! XD

Ppyong~~