kaisoo : Everything.

Parallel Universes
  • Prompted by anon : kaisoo - "you mean everything to me."
  • Timing : 00:23:07

 

Jongin is beautiful. He’s absolutely stunning, with his lips pouted out, and the faded pink wisps of his hair splayed out wildly against Kyungsoo’s black satin sheets. His eyes are closed, long lashes meeting soft cheeks, and his brows are laxed as his mind wanders off into deep imagination and parallel universes. The sheets fall short of his shoulders, revealing expanses of caramel skin stretched taut over lean muscles and deep collarbones. He’s shirtless, halfway on his back and halfway curled on his side. His knees bump Kyungsoo’s shins, just barely, making the elder unwilling to move should he cause any disturbance. His cotton bottoms feel extra soft against Kyungsoo’s bare legs.

He should be sleeping. It’s much, much too early for him to be awake just yet, but Kyungsoo is too transfixed on the beautiful sight before him. Jongin sleeps so deeply, blissfully unaware of the eyes scrutinizing each breath he takes; the way his chest expands and deflates in a slowly, steady rhythm. And in this moment, Jongin looks so small. His broad shoulders seem compact, the sheets dipping down along the curve of his waist and jutting out at his hips.

Faint sunshine pours in through the blinds, painting them both in stripes of illuminating light and soft shadows that have Kyungsoo’s heart glowing with unspeakable warmth and affection. Never has he felt so strongly over something so simple, a man sleeping in his bed, curled in his sheets, serene and at peace. It’s calming, dripping through his veins like liquid relaxation. Jongin’s fingers fidget slightly, curling towards his palm before easing again. Kyungsoo takes notice of it; barely makes a noise as he brings his own hand to Jongin’s and carefully fits their palms together.

His hands feel like ice in comparison, and he soaks in Jongin’s heat like tears hitting paper; expanding and blurring beautiful cursive ink in the most poetic of ways. He brings his lips closer, silently, pressing a quiet kiss to Jongin’s knuckles that extends over several heartbeats.

He’s so in love, so in love. He’s never been so sure. He tilts his head down, resting his forehead against Jongin’s fingers as he shuts his eyes, and whispers. Whispers softly, delicately, like the sweetest of secrets.

You’re everything to me.”