I blame you, I’m hating the memories with you again.

After You left
Please log in to read the full chapter

난 너를 원망해 또 너와의 시간을 미워해
I blame you, I’m hating the memories with you again.
//I Loved You -Day6//

 

I was just a normal girl, that I knew. And him, he was one of the most talented humans in the world. He was loved by thousands, the beloved pick of the nation. Handsome, charming and y. 

“Hyejung-ah, table six”
I was living a normal life working at a local cafeteria to finance college and my little apartment and struggling to do too many things at the same time. 
“Wanna One has officially wrapped up their debut promotions, after winning 15 awards at music shows…”
And there he was. A member of that group everyone was talking about. Smiling, looking as gorgeous as ever, perfectly fine. While I’m falling apart.
Seoul was loud, bright and full of life. And so was the cafeteria, which meant I had something to distract myself with. At least until reality forced me to remember him; which, considering how popular Wanna One was, happened pretty often. 
And then, it was like pressing the freaking replay button. I loved him. I missed him. I longed to see that smile with my own eyes again.
“Two Vanilla Lattes and a chocolate brownie. Thank you so much for coming, have a nice day!” 
Sometimes I blamed him. He was a very important part of my life, he entered my life - like a storm of loudness, horrible jokes and cheesiness- and then left. 
Time went by, and there were days when I was fine, I could laugh wholeheartedly to a friend’s joke without feeling my heart turning into a rock, but there also were days when I… I hated the memories I made with him.

“Hyejung-ie, C'mon, I want to go to the movies!”
He leaned over the table to lock eyes with her, and she forced herself not to smile. She really needed to study for her Mid-terms. 
“Niel-oppa wants to see Spiderman, please come with meee.”
Hyejung laughed at his Aegyo and pinched his soft cheek.  
“Please?”
He knew she loved that smile of his, and when he showed that precious bunny-smile, she ended up giving up. 
“Let’s go then, Niel-ie-oppa” 
His face turned red, and she smirked. He was like that, bold and charming yet too shy to deal with a girl. With his girlfriend.

“What are you doing, Jung-ie?”
It was clear Hyejung was baking a cake. He just wanted her to sa

Please log in to read the full chapter