Suffer [Wendyxyou]

Red Velvet x Readers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*A/N Hello~. I just want to assure to those who requested their plots that I am still currently writing for it so please anticipate it a lot. But there is one problem, EXAMS! Yes, next week is my exam week which means I will 100% not be writing. I'm terribly sorry, but I really hope that you could wait for me. For now, this one-shot is the least that I could do to make it up to you. Again, I'm really sorry. Please enjoy. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suitable for both male and female readers

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sometimes I wonder,

Why was I born?

Was it for me,

To suffer?

 

You woke up next to the girl of your dreams, the girl that makes your heart flutter whenever she is around you, Wendy.

You pushed the strands of her hair from her gorgeous face, getting a better look at it. You absentmindedly smiled as you watched her calm breathings.

"Stop staring at me, creep" Wendy spoke which caught you by surprise.

"I'm sorry, I can't help but stare at you because you just that beautiful" You teased.

You received a slap on your right arm from a flushed Wendy, you found it cute.

"I'll go make some breakfast for us okay?" Wendy nodded.

You gave her a morning kiss on her lips before getting out from the bed and into the bathroom to wash yourself up.

--

"Hey baby, who are you texting?" You asked.

"Hmm? Oh, i-it's just a friend of mine, nothing to worry sweetie" 

Lately, Wendy has been glued to her phone, texting and smiling to herself. Every morning, you would always wake up with an empty space next to you. Wendy would always be on her phone talking to someone else, giggling. But whenever you asked who it was, she will always answer it with "it was just a friend". She was never the type of person who would ignore texts but she has been ignoring your text which made you worried and suspicious. But you decided not to question her further in order to not ruin this date and wait for a few more days.

--

"Hey baby, I'm going out with my friends, don't wait for me okay?" Wendy informed before leaving the shared apartment.

Hmm, that was strange. She rarely hanged out with her friends, where was she going on a Friday night? She was always a homebody, it was nearly impossible to drag her out. You decided to call one of her friends, Seulgi.

"Hey Seulgi, is Wendy going out with you guys?"

"Uh no? I'm at home with Joy and Yeri. We are having a movie marathon. Why? Is something wrong?"

"Oh um, Wendy told me that she was goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter