Chapter 1

Our First Valentine's Day

Valentine's day is coming soon, it also my first Valentine with Young Saeng! what should I get for him? Should I get him a T-shirt? Hoodie? Chocolate? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

"AHHHHHH..... Ottokae Ottokae!!!!" I throw myself on the bed thinking what is the best gift for him. πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

The next day, after school I went to the shop where I always goes with my friends.
Inside the shop, everyone seems buying the same thing which makes me very curious about it! So I went over to take a look, it was a handmade teddy bear! I heard from my friend that this was the best gift for Valentine or people you likes.

"Should I buy and make this for him? Will he like it?" After much of considering I decide to get one and see how it goes and I got a light brown color and when to make the payment.
............................................................................
"Hmm..What should I get for her for our Valentine's?"

It was Young Saeng, he was also thinking what present he wants to gift to the one he love.

He walk and saw a handmade teddy bear, the color is very nice and also he want to give her a gift which can keep for memories so he decided to get one for her.

"I'm sure she will likes it!" Young Saeng smile while looking handmade teddy he purchase.
.............................................................................
Soon after dinner, he took out the box and open the package and took out everything including the instructions of how to make the teddy bear.

"Ohh.. I didn't know it took quite a work for it but I'm sure I'm able to complete it before Valentine's day." He look at the instructions and speak to himself.

As for her, she took out everything and follow the instructions and slowly start to cut and sew.

"I can do it!" She smile and look at the face of the teddy bear and imagine it as Young Saeng.

"Eeewwww..." Her imagination of Young Saeng received her gift makes her feeling so flutter and blushing red on her cheeks!
............................................................................
Finally the both of them finish their present for each other.

And the next day..

YS: I hope she will like it! 😊
At the same time...
She: Waaaa!!! I hope he will like it too! 😍

They met each other after school ends the day.

"Young Saeng oppa!!!!" She wave to him happily.
"Hi!!!!" He wave back.

YS: Here! For you! Happy Valentine's Day! 😊
He pass his present to her.

She: Thank you! I have present for you too! 😊
She pass her present to him.

YS: Thank you!
She: Can I open it?
YS: Sure, of cos!

So she open up the bag and took out the present, it was a light pink color teddy bear.

She: Ω©(β™‘Ξ΅β™‘ )ΫΆ it so beautiful!!! Thank you! Please open up yours too! 😊😊😊

Young Saeng open up the bag and his was a light brown color teddy bear.

She: looks like our heart is connected to each other! 😊😊😊
YS: :) *Ah.. yes! I hope you like it!
She: of cos I do! It made from you! I hope you like mine's too! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
YS: of cos I like it! Thank you!
She: 😊😊😊😊😊

She one step forward and give him a hug.
"Thank you for the wonderful gift" and kiss his cheek which makes him blushes.

YS: thank you too! 😊😊😊😊
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

-The End-