Final.

Puppy Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

unbetaed, so please excuse any mistakes ♡

 

 

 

 

Jongin has to admit, this is definitely not even close to being one of his smarter ideas. Though to be fair, he rarely had good ideas anyway.

The tapping of his foot against the floor is probably starting to annoy everyone in the waiting room. He feels bad, but not bad enough to stop. Monggu’s curled up into a ball on his lap, clearly enjoying Jongin’s incessant petting.

Jongin nearly jumps out of his chair when the receptionist calls his name and lets him know they’re ready for him and Monggu.

“Back again so soon, Jongin?” Seulgi giggles.

“Yeah,” he sheepishly chuckles, scratching the back of his head.

“Y’know he’s gonna catch on eventually that nothing’s wrong with your dogs. You should probably just ask him out like a normal person.”

Jongin knows she’s right, but he’s in way to deep to stop now.

Seulgi leaves him in the room to wait for the veterinarian and he can’t seem to stop pacing around the small room, his anxiety getting the best of him.

A quiet knock on the door is what finally stops him, opening to reveal a shorter man with soft chestnut hair clothed in a white lab coat.

“Hey Monggu! How’s my cute little pup doing?” he says as he kneels down to scratch the back of the poodle’s ears. Jongin feels the thumping in his chest quicken and the butterflies in the pit of stomach make him somewhat nauseated.

He can feel the red creep up onto his cheeks when the veterinarian finally stands up to look at him. “Hey Jongin, good to see you again.” The shorter’s crescent eyes and sweet smile has Jongin weak at the knees and all he wanted to do was kiss those cute, pouty lips. Why did he have to torture himself like this?

“H-Hi Baekhyun,” Jongin stutters, mentally slapping himself in the face for doing so afterwards.

“So what’s wrong this time?” Baekhyun pulls off the stethoscope draped around his neck to begin Monggu’s check up.

Jongin has a habit of staring at the shorter’s pretty, slender fingers, which definitely does not fail to get his attention this time. Baekhyun quirks a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter