Valentines Date

My Valentine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Dubu! Momo! THIS IS CODE RED!”

Tzuyu is jumping around the living room while her two housemates are playing video games. She’s panicking and is in the verge of crying. In 2 weeks it’s already valentines and yet she still doesn’t have a plan.

“Will you please calm down?” Dahyun said as she remove her headphones. “How can I calm down?! I don’t have anything prepared yet for Valentine’s Day!” Tzuyu snapped. Seeing that the two are about to snap each other’s neck, Momo also remove her headphones and cut the two off.

“Can you two please stop fighting? Let’s talk this out,” Momo said and drag the two back at the couch. “Okay, why are you shouting at us?” Momo asked calmly to Tzuyu.

“I DON’T HAVE ANY PLANS FOR VALENTINE’S DAY!”

“You don’t have to shout,” Momo deadpanned at her. Tzuyu took a deep breath and sat back at the couch. “Now, how about you Dahyun. Why did you shout at Tzuyu?” Momo looked at the Korean girl.

“Well, she shouted at me first.”

“Okay, so both of you are petty. Now, say sorry and reconcile,” Momo said while patting the two on their heads. The two sighed but then proceeded to do what Momo ordered them to do.

“Now what do we do?” Tzuyu asked after she reconciled with Dahyun. “I suggest we call the others to help us out,” Momo replied. “I’ll contact them!” Dahyun said and went back to her room to get her phone.

“Do you have any plans?”

“I want it to be romantic and she seems to really like water so I hope that can be added to the activity,” Tzuyu said. Momo took note of this and wrote it on her notebook that Tzuyu didn’t know or care where she got.

Dahyun soon came back. “They’ll be here in 5 although Sana couldn’t come since she’ll be hanging out with Mina,” Dahyun said. Tzuyu smiled with joy since there are more people to help her.

_____

“Now I really need suggestions,” Tzuyu whined after all of her friends got together. Jungyeon raised her hand first.

“Go on and say your suggestion,” Tzuyu said to Jungyeon. “Well, why not bring her to the zoo and let her see the penguins! Then you guys can eat dinner afterwards,” Jungyeon told her thoughts.

“That would be too boring!” Nayeon countered. “Hey at least I said something!” Jungyeon answered back. Before they could tear each other’s necks Momo went in the middle and calmed the two down.

“Let’s just hear new suggestions please,” Momo said while still holding back Nayeon. “Me! Me!” Chaeyoung said while raising her hands. “You can tell your suggestion Chaeng,” Tzuyu smiled.

“Why not go to a theme park and be her night and shining armor! Then you guys can stay until the fireworks show up,” Chaeng explained. Just by thinking that Mina would cry while being on the rides is giving Tzuyu a headache.

“Mina hates rides, I don’t want to see her crying while I want to have fun. She also doesn’t like loud noises that much so fireworks is also a big no-no,” Tzuyu turned down. Chaeyoung shrugged before she went back to her seat.

“Well,” Jihyo suddenly spoke.

“Yes, Jihyo?” Tzuyu asked.

Someone decent can finally give out a proper yet beautiful idea.

“Since she likes water, why don’t we rent a sail boat that you can use to sail? Then you guys spend the night on an island where you’d guys have a candle-lit dinner and probably a night swimming since Mina likes water,” Jihyo suggested.

“A good suggestion but let’s add more romantic stuff to that,” Dahyun said from the side. “We can keep the sail part but instead of a candle-lit dinner, why not a camp fire of some sort. You can play the ukulele while you have picnic on the sand. We should also find an island where we can star gaze easily,” Dahyun said.

“That’s a great idea!” Tzuyu exclaimed.

“Island it is then,” Momo said. Tzuyu nodded and everyone smiled at the nice yet simple idea.

_____

“How can I find the sailboat?” Tzuyu asked to Momo as they walk their way to class. “I have this super rich friend, I think he has one and he lends it to people for the right trade,” Momo answered.

“What’s his name?”

“Mark. Mark Tuan’s my name,” A guy suddenly popped up. “Why do you need sailboat?” Mark asked. Tzuyu grinned before answering, “Well, I want to prepare a romantic date for my girlfriend.”

“A legit reason, come meet me at the library later at around five. We’d talk about it,” Mark said before walking away. Tzuyu and Momo were stunned by what Mark said.

“He might actually lend it to you!” Momo squealed.

“I know!” Tzuyu squealed back.

The school bell rang and they had to hurry for their next class.

_____

Tzuyu’s last two classes were canceled so she had a lot of spare time before meeting up with Mark. Her phone buzzed after she got out of her room. It was a text from Mina asking where she could be and if they could hang out.

From Tzuyu:

Hey babe, sorry can’t hang out with you today. I’m busy with stuff.

From Mina:

Okie babe.

From Tzuyu:

TTYL

From Mina:

Okay, love ya.

 

Tzuyu didn’t send a reply and shoved her phone back to her pocket instead. Now, she needs to visit Irene Bae, the Queen Bee of the school so she could borrow one of their family’s island.

It was tough finding a time to talk to Irene since she’s always surrounded by a lot of people. It’s a good thing she first went to the parking lot. She saw Irene starting up her car. Irene was about to leave and Tzuyu can’t let that happen, she ran forward and was almost hit by Irene’s car.

“What the hell!” Irene shouted from her car.

Tzuyu stumbled backwards, her legs felt jelly from the shock and she couldn’t stand up. Irene immediately went down from her car to check on the Taiwanese.

“Are you okay?” Irene asked.

“Kind of,” Tzuyu mumbled as she rub the sore part on her . It was a bad fall but that’s okay, anything for her girl. “Wait, were you crying?” Tzuyu asked after noticing the dried tears left on Irene’s face. Irene looked away and said, “If you’re fine then I’d go now.”

“Wait! Wait!” Tzuyu protested. “What is it?” Irene glared. Tzuyu isn’t scared of this since she’s seen a lot of that from Jihyo or Nayeon whenever they scold her.

“Wanna grab coffee and talk?” Tzuyu asked.

“Don’t you have a girlfriend Chou?” Irene eyed her.

“I do, I do. I just really need to talk to you,” Tzuyu answered. Irene studied her first and thought of the possible reasons in why Tzuyu needs to talk to her.

“Fine, get in the car.”

“Yes!”

“But this is only because I almost hit you with my car.”

Tzuyu smiled and then skipped her way to Irene’s car.

Irene brought her to a café a few blocks away from school. Tzuyu paid for their drinks since it’s only the right thing to do, after all she’s the one who needs something from Irene.

“Let’s sit there,” Irene pointed at the corner part of the shop. Tzuyu followed closely behind carrying their drinks and some bread, she loves bread.

“May I ask why you were crying?” Tzuyu asked after taking a sip from her Americano.

“I should buy some for Mina later.” Tzuyu thought suddenly.

Irene got her warm milk first before she answered. “Seulgi and I fought earlier, she broke up with me. She said I was suffocating her,” Irene said and she was in the brink of crying again.

“Wait! That bear broke up with you?! I’m really gonna teach that bear a lesson,” Tzuyu said with a determined expression. This made Irene laugh.

“Let’s just don’t talk about her for now. Why did you need to talk to me again?” Irene changed the topic.

“Well, I have this request that I wanted to ask you. Although after I found out about your problem why not just make a deal out of it?”

“Okay, tell me about it.”

“If I manage to bring you and Seulgi back together before this week ends you’ll let me have your family island for one day, Valentine’s to be exact,” Tzuyu said. Irene contemplates for a few seconds before answering, “Deal.”

_____

Tzuyu’s P.O.V

“The hell! You’re gonna play match maker now?” Dahyun said as I drive her and Momo home. I’m just dropping them home before I head to Mina’s place so I could give her some chocolate cake and the iced coffee then go back to school to see Mark.

“I really need it to secure that island y’know.”

“But what if you’re not able to do it? Bye-bye romantic Island for you!” Momo said, she’s sitting beside me. “Hey, just trust the power of Chou Tzuyu!” I argued. They only chuckled at me. I parked then they got off. “See ya later!” I waved at her before driving off to Mina’s.

I happily got off my car, the foods on my left hand and the right ready to knock. I knocked and Mina opened it but instead of welcoming me with a smile, she shut the door back with a frown.

“Minaring?!” I asked. I knocked a few times before she opened it again, still with a blank face.

“What do you want?” She asked me.

“Can’t I see my girlfriend?”

“Didn’t you tell me you were busy?” she asked me back. “I am but I managed to make at least 15 minutes to give you these,” I raised the food I brought.

“Throw that away or give it to the children for all I care,” she said.

“Babe, what’s wrong? Why are you like that?” I asked her. She sighed and she looked reluctant but she still answered so that’s a good thing.

“Sana saw you with Irene at the café near school,” Mina bashfully answered. “Babe, Irene has a girlfriend and I also have one. You don’t have to be jealous about her, I went to the café with her since I needed some help from her and nothing else,” I explained to her.

“Okay,” she sighed. “Sorry for doubting you,” Mina apologized. “Baby, you don’t have to,” I smiled. “I’m also sorry if I made you worry,” I said then hugged her.

“Now, you go take these. I thought of you while I was at the café so I bought you some iced

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter