Chapter 1- The beginning

My Guardian Demon

 

They had made a promise. The demon would protect the angel as long as he remembered who he was. When the angel was in need he just needed to say the words and the demon would be there for him and protect him. The angel thought it was a silly promise, why would the angel ever need protection. Nonetheless, the promise was made. 
Time went by the angel forgot about the promise, the demon waited for the angel to call him. 

 

 

 

500 years later---

 

 

 


Jimin woke up to the sun shining on his face. He yawned and stretched. He got up from the bed and made his way to the restroom.

 

He sat in the kitchen eating fruit, what should I do today? He thought. He had the whole week off from work and he was excited but he had no idea what to do?
He quickly grabbed his laptop and searched "attractions in South Korea" he looked through some options but none convinced him. He would have to just walk around and hope he ended up somewhere nice. 

 

 

His walk had brought him to a forest. A forest would be a nice place he could take some pictures and enjoy his time with nature. He entered the forest and began his journey. Jimin was fascinated by all the different types of plants and the beautiful gigantic trees that were in the forest. He took out his camera and began to take pictures.

Suddenly, He saw a beautiful red flower. He crouched down to get a closer look at the flower, he noticed that the flowers formed a path. He began to follow the beautiful red flowers.

The path of flowers ended, Jimin slowly lifted his head up and saw a curtain of red flowers. He snapped a quick picture and slowly moved the flowers to the side. Behind the curtain was the panda statue. Strangely it didn’t look old or worn out. He wondered what it represented? “Maybe it was for the Master panda.” He turned to his side to get his camera. He turned back towards the statue and stumbled back. How the..? 

A man now couched on top of the altar where the panda had been. 

“How did you?” The man was pale and had black hair. He had an annoyed look on his face, his eyes were small and swollen as if he had just woken up. 

 The man jumped off the altar and stretched. 

“What do you want?” 

Jimin looked around. “Are you talking to me?” 

“Who else would I be talking to?” The man leaned on to the altar and looked at Jimin. “Who else would call me?” 

Jimin gave him a confused look. “I didn’t call you, I have no idea who you are.” 

The man rolled his eyes “Stop playing around, you woke me up from my nap now tell me what you want.” 

Jimin began to suspect the man was crazy. “Sir are you alright? I think you might be hearing things.” 

The man let out a breath. “It took you so long to call me and you just play around.” The man climbed back onto the altar. “I’ll be leaving now.” He crouched down and closed his eyes. 

Jimin watched him confused. What was going on? Should he leave?

The man opened his eyes again and looked around. He closed his eyes again and quickly opened them again. He jumped off the altar and inspected it, he removed the leaves that were nearest to it and dusted off the top of the altar before hopping back on. He slowly crouched down and again closed his eyes. 

Jimin looked around, was anyone else seeing this?

He was probably still dreaming, this could not be actually happening. 

The man once again opened his eyes, jumped off and walked towards Jimin. “What did you do?” 

Jimin took a step back. “I didn’t do anything, I was just standing here.” 

“Then why can’t I go back, you must have done something.” The man began to look Jimin over and then he looked back at the altar. Jimin used this chance to leave. That man was totally crazy. 

He began to follow the flower path back to the start but suddenly they disappeared. Jimin looked back and the man was there leaning on a tree 

“Yah! Where are you trying to go? You did this now fix it.” The man walked over to Jimin. 

“I came to take pictures. What are you talking about? I didn’t touch anything, I was just there watching you act crazy.” Jimin tried to remember anything else. There was nothing he had done to call out this man.

“Why were you trying to take pictures of me?” The man blushed and looks away. 

“I wasn’t taking pictures of you, I was taking pictures of the panda statue that was there.” The man took a step closer to him. 

“I need you to stop playing Jimin, now remove whatever curse or magic you used and let me go back home.” How did he..? How did he know his name? Was he a stalker? 

“How do you know my name?” The man gave Jimin an annoyed look. 

“What do you mean how do I know your name? How could I not know it? Just because it’s been 500 years you thought I would forget. But I have to admit I am a bit offended. You seem not to remember me.” The man gave Jimin a pout.

500 years? Friends? “What do you mean 500 years? This is the first time I’ve seen you.” The man gave Jimin a confused look. 

“Are you not Jimin the Archangel?” Ar...Archangel? 

“No, I am Park Jimin the Human?” This man must be really crazy. 

The man stumbled back and looked at Jimin again, confusion was in his eyes. "How did you...How did you call me."

"Again, I did not call you, you just appeared out of nowhere. Now if you excuse me, I am going to leave. I have no time to deal with you" The man quickly grabbed Jimin's arm.

"Don't go..." Jimin turned to him. 

"I am not going to stay here sir. I need to get home and you should go back from where you came from." The man stared Jimin in the eyes.

"Did you not see? I can't go back you did something to me now take responsibility." 

"Responsibility?" Jimin closed his eyes and took a deep breath then opened his eyes again. "Sir what is your name? I'll take you to the police station they will take care of you there."

"The police can't take care of me. I am Min Yoongi the infernal demon. Only you can take care of me."  

 


Hello, here is the chapter!

I might make changes to it I am still thinking about it but be on the lookout for some changes to the story.