Shiny Boy ✨

Shiny Boy ✨
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! You startled me." Jaemin said, hands on his chest. His best friend, Kim Jungwoo, nearly gave him a heart attack. The poor boy was surprised for the sudden appearance of the older. "Gosh hyung. My heart." Jaemin added, still trying to calm his heart.

 

"Look. I'm sorry. I never intended to surprise you." Jungwoo said as he took the seat beside Jaemin. The two boys were inside the school's library. "Can you just stop drinking coffee that much. You're always nervous and it feels like you're always going to have a heart attack." Jungwoo added while shaking his head.

 

"aish... So, what brings you here hyung? You're always out in the field at this time of the day. Are you sick or something?" Jaemin placed his right hand on the older's forehead and the other in his to check Jungwoo's temperature.

 

"Yah!" Jungwoo exclaimed while removing Jaemin's hand on his forehead.

 

"SHHHHHHHHHH!!!" the librarian shushed loud enough to make Jungwoo realize the noise he just made.

 

"So what brings you here?" Jaemin said eyeing the book that he is reading, waiting for Jungwoo's answer.

 

"You need a boyfriend."

 

"What the ?!" are the words that Jaemin blurted out.

 

"WORDS!!!" the librarian shouted that made Jaemin lay his head down.

 

"You think it's funny do you?" Jaemin said eyeing his best friend. The older still kept on giving Jaemin a soundless laugh. "Aish. I'm leaving.'' Jaemin gathered his things up and left Jungwoo.

 

"Yah! Why did you leave that room without me?" Jungwoo asked, still catching his breath after running to catch up with Jaemin.

 

"Why don't you ask yourself hyung?" Jaemin said as he rolls his eyes. 

 

"I'm sorry Nana~" Jungwoo teasely says as he pinches Jaemin's cheeks. Oh well, he knows well that Jaemin will forgive him sooner. It's always like this though.

 

"Fine fine." Jaemin said as he removes Jungwoo's hands on his cheeks. He sweared it's red right now. Jungwoo likes pinching his cheeks so hard, since it's fluffy he says. "So what do you want to tell me?"

 

"You need a boyfriend."

 

"No. I don't. I mean, no one notices me here okay? I'm just a normal boy.''

 

''Don't think that way Nana." he pulled out his phone from his pocket. 

 

"what the hyung?!" Jaemin exclaimed. He just saw that Jungwoo used his nickname, Nana, to an application named near group. "why did you used my precious nickname? oh God."

 

"No worries Nana. I actually met someone who really likes you. I mean, this someone is out there you know. He knows you." Jaemin can't believe his ears. He got Jungwoo told him that someone out there likes him.

 

"merlin's beard hyung. If this is a scam, I'll kill you. You even used my name. What if I got blackmailed by that person? Gosh." 

 

"No worries. It's 101% safe." Jungwoo said as he gave Jaemin a wink. "Now, go open your phone, I'll forward this app for you. You go and talk to him okay?" but before Jaemin could process everything, Jungwoo already got his phone and installing the app. Him? You mean a boy likes me? So that's why hyung said I need a boyfriend?

 

Jaemin and Jungwoo continued walking since it's already after class hours. 

 

Jaemin's phone buzzed, a message from the boy he is connected with the app near group.

 

Take care Nana!~ See you tomorrow~

 

Jaemin doesn't know what to feel. He is afraid, it's given, especially that he doesn't know who the other person is. But Jaemin can't help but to smile that he didn't notice the boy approaching and he accidentally bumped into him.

 

"Oh God I'm so sorry." Jaemin said. The boy he bumped into looked flustered. His cheeks kinda turned red, Jaemin thought, but the boy is drenched with sweat, so maybe not.

 

The boy smiled. "It's okay. I'm the one supposed to say that. I'm sorry I wasn't looking."

 

"Likewise. I'm really sorry."

 

"No. It's fine really. Take care okay?" the boy said and gave Jaemin a warm smile with his eyes smiling too. "Good bye Nana." and the boy went.

 

Jaemin thought that the boy he just bumped into is the first most beautiful human being to exist (well, next to his mom). "What did he say? Did he just called me Nana?!" 

 

 

Jaemi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter