One Time

Three times Kang Seungyoon regretted and one time he didn't

(1)

 

Seungyoon called Mino but his phone was turned off. So his first guess was the studio.

As expected, Mino was there, sitting in front of the monitor and typing away the lyrics, deleting, typing, and deleting again.

“Mino?” Seungyoon whispered not wanting to disturb. “Are you busy? I brought you cake. Have some.”

“Just leave it there.” Mino didn’t turn to look at him.

“Leave? No, I’m not gonna. I’m gonna see you eat it.”

“Not hungry.”

“OK. I’ll wait here till you’re hungry again.”

Seungyoon put the cake on the desk in front of Mino, went and lied down on the cushion near the entrance door.

A while later, Mino heard soft puffing noises coming from behind him and realized Seungyoon fell asleep. “Tsk. He’s gonna hurt his neck.” Mino mumbled to himself and walked to the sofa where Seungyoon was sleeping.

Mino sat down and tried to place a small cushion under Seungyoon’s head. But when he lifted his head, Seungyoon shuffled in his sleep and put his head on Mino’s lap.

“Seungyoon!”

He tried calling him but didn’t get any response. He didn’t dare move afraid of waking Seungyoon up and sat still. “This guy, still bullying me even in his sleep.” Mino muffled adoringly at the boy sleeping on his lap.  

Mino scratched and massaged his scalp soothingly to help Seungyoon sleep better. When he was sure Seungyoon was asleep, he spoke softly, more to himself than to Seungyoon_ “Seungyoon-ah, what should I do? What should I do with this heart? Hmm?”

He carded his hair with fingers and continued_ “What should I do? I even wished your date didn’t go well Seungyoon-ah.”

“FYI! It really didn’t go well.” Seungyoon suddenly replied that had Mino startled.

“Ya! You! You were awake?”

Seungyoon sat up properly, looked Mino in the eye and said_ “Don’t you wanna know why?”

Mino was still in shock when Seungyoon cupped his face and spoke softly_ “Because I told her that I was wearing my boyfriend’s clothes.”

“Seriously?”

“Imm! Seriously,!”

“Kang Seungyoon, you are mad!”

He placed a soft kiss on Mino’s forehead. “Yes, I am. Because I love you like mad.”

 When Mino gave him doubtful eyes, Seungyoon continued_

“I’m sorry if I’ve been hurting you. I do regret all of that. I just want to make you jealous but it backfired and made you ran away from me every time. And that time in the studio, did you know that I cried when you went home? Tears big like apples!”

Mino snorted cutely and replied_ “Stop guilt-tripping me! You didn’t really cry, did you?”

“He he! I almost. I had to let you go cos you were so tired and needed rest. But I swear I really wanted you to stay.”

“Shut up!”

“Make me!”

Mino kissed Seungyoon hungrily like he had been waiting to do so all his life.

And when they broke off the kiss, Seungyoon said_ “Mino, will you share me some of the cake?”

"Cake? Of all the romantic things you could have said! Cake?"

Then, they both giggled like silly teenagers in love….

This one time, Seungyoon was glad he said all the right things (except asking for the cake part).

 

No regret.