Chapter 3

Vampire

Please anybody, subscribe or vote please!!

 

Daehwi Pov

As I was walking in the night thinking about how pretty Somi is, I noticed a girl and a boy and that boy was biting a girl. Really weird. I thought. Who would do anything like that? And as I got closer, I noticed it was Somi, and Oh my god, my worst enemy, Kim Samuel! Samuel and I used to be good friends. Actually, he was part of Wanna one. Actually then, we called it Twelve. But then, one day Samuel just betrayed all of us for a sudden and left. No one has a clue where he went but now I found him! Well, I better rescue Somi. As I ran, I saw Samuel looking at me with a disgusted look. "Well, well, if it isn't Daehwi, or As I say, a Dork! Well, I bet you would love to see this human die, since you are a vampire." said Samuel. "Don't call me a dork and not all vampires like seeing people die. You like it because you are the most cold, ugly, ruthless vampire I have ever met. Now let Somi go. Now." I said firmly. "Oh, well, Never!!!!" You"ll have to take her from me!!" said Samuel. "Well, then, I guess I will have to do this the hard way." I said. My eyes turned red and my power was strong again. With my power, I pushed him to the wall, and he slammed to the wall hard. "Well, my friend, you think you can win me by smashing me to a wall? I don't think so,you Dorkus!!" screamed Samuel. "Oh, yeah, you think I'm done with you? Never!! Just watch me!" I screamed. I bit Samuel's neck and he ran because he was losing too much blood. "Next time I see you, there's no way I am going to let you survive!!" said Samuel. "Whatever." I rolled my eyes. Good thing Somi didn't lose so much of her blood, I thought. Somi looks pretty even when she faints. Her blood smells good. Well, I can't drink it. I will bring her to my house since I don't know where her house is. I lifted her in bridal style and carried her to my house. Little did Daehwi know somebody was watching them.