Godly Children

Godly Children

It wasn’t everyday the infamous child of Hermes brought chaos inside one of the few demigod schools in Korea. Chou Tzuyu usually got suspended before being able to do more pranks. Today was her first day of school in weeks and she was already causing trouble. Honestly speaking, it was to expected so no one was surprised. Well, almost no one. Her victim of the day was beyond surprised at what she found on her phone. Although Tzuyu’s prank was pretty tame, it did not change fact that she was probably going to get her beat.

 

"Nayeon-unnie, you don't have to do this" Chou stated calmly although a mocking grin was present on her face.


The dark-haired girl's hands where slightly raised in front of her, preparing to receive a blow from the bunny-teethed descendant of Ares. "I'm pretty sure I do. If not, you'll never learn"


Even if she had a smile, her twitching brows gave away the fact that she was clearly pissed off at the spawn of Hermes standing in front of her.

The child of Hermes didn't think a simple wallpaper change on the bunny's phone would make her this mad? Shouldn't she be thankful? Tzuyu simply photoshopped the face of Nayeon's crush onto a racy model's body, that was it. It's not like it was real, so why did she want Chou dead? She was basically giving that muscle-head a gift. Nayeon was taking forever to confess to the child of Hephaestus. Tzuyu was simply worried the eldest would never be able to see any of Jeongyeon’s skin before she dies. Thus, the gift.

"It's just a joke unnie~ Although that's the most skin you've ever seen with her face attached to it-" As soon as Tzuyu uttered those words a random knife was thrown, grazing her cheek causing her to flinch on the spot.

"Mind repeating that again Tzuyu?"

"Sure thing babe-"

A loud metallic sound was made as Nayeon pulled out a large war hammer about the same length as her height, out of thin air. Her knuckles where unbelievably white at the tightness of her grip. Her eyes glared threateningly towards the troublemaker who simply saw this as an opportunity to furthermore. Even if she risked her wellbeing, it would be worth it.

"Oh sorry about that unnie~" She started while preparing herself to dodge whatever would come her way. "You're not my babe, you're Jeongyeon's babe. I won't forget about that next time bunny"

The wink she sent that she sent was rather unnecessary and she realized that a tad bit too late.

A terrifyingly red aura started to glow around Nayeon who visibly gripped her weapon tighter, if that was even possible at this point. Tzuyu swore she heard the sound of bending metal as the child of war tensed. In a flash the war hammer was swung towards Chou who barely dodge it.

Holy , were the only words she could think of as Chou felt a strong gust of wind following the hammer. She took a few steps back to the strong air current and gazed nervously at the Nayeon with an odd smile. The fire in her eyes were nearly burned holes into Tzuyu's skin.

The situation made her laugh loudly in front of the bunny before running away from her.

Maybe I should hold my tongue a little more? But where's the fun in that?

"YAH! CHOU TZUYU!! YOU'RE DEAD MEAT!!" The child of Ares roared while chasing after the troublemaker who was gleefully cackling.

Tzuyu was running as if her life was depending on it which was indeed the case. Unless if her friend calmed down and gave up the chase but that wasn't highly unlikely. Chou would have to get violently whacked a few times by that deadly looking hammer before Nayeon could even start to chill. Luckily for her, her body got more resistant with the years of getting beat up for her teasing and pranks which was the norm by now.

The loudness created by the duo was something the majority of the school got used to. There wasn't a day where Tzuyu's name wasn't called at least a hundred times.

At a certain point, Chou's lungs started to burn as well as her legs. The initial adrenaline she had started to dissipate. She would usually lose her victim after ten minutes of sprinting but with Nayeon being related to the god of war, her stamina was greater than that of Tzuyu's.

As the rabbit gained on her, Chou started to panic. She was starting to slow down. The spawn of Hermes took a few last sharp turns hoping it would change anything but of course that didn't happen. Tzuyu looked over her shoulder only to see a still seething Nayeon. If she were to get hit soon, she would most likely be sent flying to who knows where but at least she would be far from her. However, Chou doubted being able to do any sort of pranks for a while. Her body would most likely be in a terrible condition after this.



Giving up, she came to an abrupt stop and turned around to face the flaming bunny. "W-Wait unnie! I gotta say something before you kill me!"



The eldest stopped all while preparing an offensive stance. "What?"



Her deadly tone sent a chill down Tzuyu's spine. The youngest carefully contemplated on what to say next that could possibly save her . Unfortunately for her, her playful personality ruined all possibilities of her survival. "You gotta admit that that picture was pretty hot tho"



"That's it" Nayeon seethed and without delay she rapidly swung her hammer and smacked Tzuyu into the sky.

 

The spawn of Hermes didn’t forget to clench her teeth on impact, before shooting through the clouds. She would usually be worried about her landing but this time she knew where she would probably crash. Tzuyu was hoping to crash into the Poseidon cohort’s pond or maybe the Demeter cohort’s crops and fields. Those were nice places to land at, the child of Hermes wouldn’t break anything if she ever landed there. The pond was actually a lake while the garden would soften her landing before fixing itself from the potential damage heading its way.

 

Chou kept her eyes tightly shut as her body was still spinning due to Nayeon’s impeccable hit. It took several seconds before she eventually landed. She didn’t really have the time to register where she happened to fall but she was beyond sure it wasn’t the lake as Tzuyu roughly came into contact with dirt and something sharp, it was probably bushes or something of the sort. Her body skipped a few times of the ground due to the momentum of her landing before slowly coming to a halt.

 

The child of Hermes laid on the ground with her face facing down, trying to regulate her breathing over the pain that slowly hit her as the initial adrenaline she had slowly dissipated. It wasn’t a pleasant feeling but Tzuyu was used to it by now. It was the usual price she had to pay for her pranks, although this one wasn’t really worth it after all.

 

I didn’t deserve this for just a picture where the body wasn’t even fully

 

Tzuyu let out a soft groan as she moved her arms with difficulty and slowly lifted her upper body off the ground. Her eyes opened and she was welcomed with a blurry sight of things. She blinked a few times and nothing seemed to change. The troublemaker moved herself into a sitting position as softly as she could to avoid any sort of sharp pain. As she managed to sit in a comfortable position, Tzuyu rubbed her eyes a few times until she could see clearly. She was surrounded by tall hedges and that was about it. Although she hit them, they looked intact. The environment she found herself in was surprisingly unfamiliar. For the first time in forever, Chou had absolutely no idea where she was.

 

On top of looking lost, she looked completely disheveled and dirty after her mini trip through the sky. Her goddess like looks which seemed to belong to Aphrodite’s children was completely nonexistent at this point. Her dark brown hair was unbelievably messy and her whole body had dirt clinging onto her. Tzuyu also had the expanse of her exposed arms covered in scrapes and scratches, while her jeans ripped due to her rough landing. She would definitely have irritated leg skin after the whole thing. Her body would look awfully bruised in hours.

 

Instead of worrying, she remained chill and fished a piece of ambrosia she always kept on her person just for situations like these. She popped the chocolate looking piece into and slowly chewed it while looking around her, wondering if she missed a clue to the area she found herself in. There was nothing so Chou concentrated on the delightful taste of sweet bread that invaded her taste buds. At times like this, Tzuyu was thankful of being a demigod since she was able to survive pretty much anything.

 

As her pain slowly left her body and her injuries started to heal, the child of Hermes got off the ground and stretched her body with a low groan. “That could’ve gone worse”

 

After shaking her limbs to get rid of its slight numbness, she decided walk around the area she just crashed into. The place was kind of like a maze, there were nothing but dead ends and nonsensical turns. At times like this, Chou regretted not wearing the pair of flying shoes she got for her birthday. It was usually kind of useless but it definitely would’ve came in handy right now. Tzuyu would’ve just flew out of the weird hedge maze. The child of Hermes did not remember there ever being such a place near the demigod campus.

 

Well this is annoying, I should’ve studied beyond the campus map

 

She ran her hands in her messy hair a few times, undoing the knots several knots before tying up her dark brown locks into a slightly messy ponytail which she couldn’t care less about. Tzuyu was supposed to be good at travelling but she was completely lost in the middle of who knows where. Although she was a demigod, the girl wasn’t as gifted as her peers. She had little to no perks. Other than being good at pranks and sprinting, the girl couldn’t do much. Her fighting was one of the worse and her usage of weapons was just as terrible. The only thing she was good at other than her usual antics were studying and looking good which wasn’t useful in anyway right now.

 

As Tzuyu was deep in thought, a soft hum floated around in the air, catching her attention. She stiffened on the spot and concentrated on the soft voice that caught her ears. The soothing melody didn’t seem to have a source, it was just there. The demigod’s brows furrowed as she couldn’t where the voice came from, in the end she kept on aimlessly walking along the shifting hedges. Chou didn’t for how long she’s been trying to find the mysterious hummer but she completely forgot about wanting to get out of the natural labyrinth.

 

When the voice finally started to grow louder and louder, Tzuyu’s steps became much quicker as her curiosity spiked in interest. Before she knew it, the dark-haired demigod was running towards the source. It was almost as if she were under a spell as questions plagued her mind. After a sharp turn to the left, the campus troublemaker was welcomed by the sight of a breathtakingly beautiful garden of roses.

 

There were several rows of flowers growing at the sides of a smooth looking dirt path. She hesitantly followed the trail, although it made her seem out of place amongst the gorgeous roses surrounding her. Her dirt covered figure stuck out like a sore thumb inside the lovely garden. Tzuyu’s onyx where staring straight in front of her, intrigued by the big silver fountain in the distance. It looked so pretty, Chou completely forgot about the humming voice that brought her there in the first place. As she stepped closer, she noticed the silver fountain was empty. It held absolutely nothing inside its large silver basin. It was odd.

Tzuyu couldn’t really think much of it as a feminine voice startled her. “How did you get in here?”

 

The child of Hermes jumped on the spot and whipped her head towards the woman who stood behind her. As much as she wanted to answer, the demigod was left speechless in front of an unknown beauty. The woman in front of her wore a simple white blouse and high-waisted jeans yet she looked incredibly stunning. Her light brown hair cascaded down her shoulders, framing her delicate face that always seemed to be becoming more and more beautiful. It never remained the same and even if Tzuyu found the woman pretty, she wanted to be able to remember her face. She ended up concentrating on her color changing eyes which completely mesmerized the campus troublemaker

 

At the intruder’s silence the changing beauty spoke up once more, asking something different this time. “Who are you?”

 

“…I’m…” Chou started off but soon turned quiet once again, surprised by how nice the girl’s voice sounded.

 

“You’re?” The woman questioned, waiting for the latter to complete her sentence.

 

“Chou…. Tzuyu…” The child of Hermes replied with difficulty as her orbs were fixed on that of the beauty. Her answer was a little too lacking for her and Chou took notice of through the latter’s slight frown. “…I’m a child of Hermes”

 

The girl simply crossed her arms and went back to asking her initial question the tallest of the two didn’t reply to. “How did you get here?”

 

“I crashed here?” The beauty pressed onto her bracelet which detached and form a sharp looking dagger. She gripped it tight, aiming its tip towards a confused Tzuyu. “What’s up with you and that knife? I really did crash here, I don’t even know where I am. I don’t mean to bring any sort of harm to you and I swear it on the River Styx!”

 

When the dirt covered demigod didn’t burn into ashes while screaming in agony after swearing on that deadly river, the beauty put away her bronze dagger. Tzuyu couldn’t help but release a sigh of relief as the woman in front of her went back to looking slightly confused at the dirt covered intruder.

 

“Mind telling me how you happened to crash here?” The more time went by between the two, the girl’s beauty didn’t affect Tzuyu as much as it did initially. Now she could actually not be distracted by her everything while talking.

 

“Sure, but can you promise to tell me your name after?” The forever-good-looking face-shifter gave her a nod and signaled her to get on with it. “I pranked a demigod of Ares’ descent and she just smacked me really hard, so hard that I shot into the sky just like a golf ball and- hey! don’t give that look, I’m not a liar”

 

“You have the blood of the god of trickery and thieving, I don’t have a choice to doubt”

 

“Fair point but I’m not lying. I don’t lie about my exploits” Tzuyu pouted slightly while keeping her eyes on the stranger’s, trying to decipher whatever was going on inside of that head of hers. Of course, that didn’t work because the tanned demigod was not a mind reader in the first place.

 

“My name’s Minatozaki Sana” The beauty stated much to Chou’s surprise, she wasn’t expecting her to utter such a famous name. Her eyes widened at the mention of one of her college campus’ beauties.

 

Tzuyu remembered the girl having really well-fitting features that did not shift every five seconds. She sometimes reminded her of one of those Japanese dogs that nearly bit a chunk out of her while she went to visit one of her foreign friends (She really liked dogs but she certainly did not like them). Chou never got a close view of the latter’s face but she was one-hundred percent sure the woman did not have any of the unique features that kept on morphing into another.

 

“I don’t remember you ever looking like this” Although her comment was that of surprise, Sana visibly deflated with a slightly saddened look. Tzuyu felt like she just started a sensitive topic but kept on going, hoping her sunbae would tell her what’s wrong. “Why does your face keep on changing, sunbae?”

 

“I wish I knew” The upperclassman simply sighed before heading towards a bench Chou didn’t notice at first. The girl slumped onto the wooden seat and stared blankly at the bright sky above the two. “I’ve been stuck like this for the past few days for some odd reason”

 

The troublemaker didn’t know much about the descendants of the goddess of love since she spent most of her time avoiding them. Their beauty and charm-speak would most likely be the end of her and her pranks. “Maybe you’re too stressed out so you lost control of your body?”

 

“Why do you think I came here in the first place? It’s the only place children of Aphrodite can be at peace”

 

At the mention of that specific goddess’ name, Tzuyu finally realized where she was currently standing. The child of Hermes landed inside the forbidden garden of her campus, the sanctuary for Aphrodite’s children. No wonder Sana was confused at Tzuyu’s entry. The place had an enchantment that pushed back intruders so they could not disturb the demigods inside the confines of its tall hedges. Getting in was supposed to be impossible yet the brunette entered without a single hitch. She was pretty sure there was a guy that tried to get launched inside the garden but his body ricocheted off its barrier.

 

“Just to be sure…I’m inside Aphrodite’s garden?”

 

“Yes”

 

“Am I dead?”

 

“What?”

 

Tzuyu walked towards Sana and sat next to her not caring about how she was frowning at her. She gazed at the eldest with one of the most serious looks possible. “If I’m an intruder inside this place why would the hedges lead me here? It makes no sense at all. I was lead to one of the campus beauties while looking like a turd when compared to a flower. I am dead, aren’t I? I’m probably in Elysium, right? I have been a terrible child I do not deserve to be inside such a paradisiac-”

 

Punch yourself” The upperclassman ordered Chou out of the blue.

 

“What? Why should I-oOF!?” Although Tzuyu was confused by her statement, her body followed the order and harshly punched itself in the stomach. The troublemaker was winded by her own blow, looking more confused than before while clutching onto her abdomen. It didn’t take long for the spawn of Hermes to realize that Sana charm-spoke her into hurting herself. “W-why?”

 

“Do you still think you’re dreaming?” The girl smirked at sight of her underclassman, entertained by her personality. At that moment, a flash of her actual face passed amongst her changing features, catching Tzuyu’s attention. Did she need to look like and idiot to be able to her face once again? Some students used to say that coming face-to-face with Minatozaki brought eternal luck. Why not try and get lucky this time?

 

“Well I am sitting next to a demigod that’s actually looks happy to see me for once, so yes I still think I’m dreaming.”

 

“Maybe you should punch yourself again

 

Her body automatically followed the eldest’s proposition, making the troublemaker groan loudly at the pain. She was starting to regret her plan already. “Ok, I got it! This isn’t a dream but now I’m in pain because of you.”

 

Sana giggled softly while her hair finally found its original color. “It’s not my fault that you’ve been dreaming”

 

So, making her laugh made her revert back, huh?

 

“Maybe if you kissed the pain away I’d feel better but then again, that would also feel like a dream”

 

The brunette let out a snort as her one of her hands went to cover her smile. Her other hand softly smacked Tzuyu on the shoulder. Her eyes stopped shifting as well. “Yah, that was pretty lame, you know?”

 

“I’m good at being lame as long as I get to hear that lovely laugh of yours” Tzuyu replied with a wink, enjoying how much Minatozaki was cringing at her comment. Flirting was not her forte and that was why she was using it to make the upperclassman laugh. Chou wasn’t good at wooing people so Sana wouldn’t take her seriously, though Tzuyu wouldn’t mind if it actually worked. Up to now the girl’s personality was quite lovely and dating her didn’t seem like a bad idea.

 

“You’re cute”

 

Chou choked on her saliva and couldn’t but ask her to repeat. She probably heard wrong. No, she definitely heard wrong. There was no way her disheveled self could be called cute in this situation. “P-pardon?”

 

Her hand lowered away from her broad smile which remained the same, revealing her true face. Tzuyu froze in shock, mouth slightly open and eyes blatantly staring at the beauty in front of her. How could a human being look so pretty?

 

Maybe because she’s not human at all and she’s a demigod of Aphrodite’s descent?

 

The child of Hermes completely ignored her own thoughts as she took in Sana’s actual features. Her brown orbs stared amusedly at Tzuyu who was scoping her with her eyes. Minatozaki’s soft lips did things to Chou’s heart, like live through a sudden heart attack. Her cheeks looked so soft and squeezable. Every single detail on her face made Tzuyu melt on the inside, her upperclassman was so pretty and adorable she didn’t know if her poor heart could take it. She looked like a puppy but then Sana smirked and everything changed. Her lips were slightly parted and there was a teasing glint in the girl’s eyes. Her aura changed so quickly and Tzuyu was internally panicking.

 

The eldest inched closer to the other demigod on the bench, she was clearly shaken up by the action. Sana enjoyed having that effect on people, especially the ones she found interest in. Tzuyu happened to be one of them right now. “I said, that you’re cute”

 

Minatozaki kept approaching the youngest who eventually reached the end of the bench due to constantly moving backwards. The dirt covered demigod was beyond confused at Sana’s sudden attitude. Wasn’t she annoyed a few moments ago? Why was she suddenly holding a slightly intimidating aura?

 

“W-what are you d-doing sunbae?”

 

“Did my face change back?”

 

“E-eh?” That was not what I wanted to hear. Why would she even ask me that?

 

“Looks like it did” The girl muttered while casually backing into a straighter position as if she never invaded the youngest’s personal space. Her pink lips formed a smirk Chou found slightly irritating “You know, I never knew eyes could reflect things so clearly”

 

Did she just…. She used my eyes as a damn mirror to check herself out? My heart nearly stopped for absolutely no good reason?

 

Without thinking twice, Tzuyu sat up and her hands reached out towards her sunbae. To Sana, it looked like a caring move until the tanned demigod’s hands pinched her cheeks. “oooOOW!! OW! Stop that~”

 

Her adorable whining only made Chou stretch those soft cheeks even more without forgetting to glare at the girl though squinted eyes. I must not be weak in front of her cuteness “I almost died because of you”

 

The upperclassmen let out even louder whines of protest and squealed something incomprehensible. Tzuyu assumed it was a particular question: What do you mean?

 

The dirt covered prankster scoffed at the eldest’s gibberish. “You know very well what you did to deserve this, sunbae. You get up all close just to look at yourself without thinking about your effect on people. No, you actually know how much affect others and- What are you-AH”

 

During Chou’s mini rant, Sana gripped the girl’s wrist and successfully got them off her cheeks. She quickly reversed their roles, overpowering the youngest. The brunette pushed the both of them into a compromising position. Chou blushed profusely as Sana looked like a predator sitting on her lap while holding Tzuyu’s wrists above her head. The eldest looked down on the troublemaker who just gawked at her, not knowing what to do in such a situation.

 

Tzuyu wasn’t one for being touchy and the physical contact right now was making her dizzy. “S-sunbae, can you get off?”

 

“Hmm” The child of Aphrodite pretended to think for a few seconds while jutting out her lips and staring at the sky. She brought down her gave to Tzuyu as well as her face which was awfully close to the youngest’s. Feeling the breath of Sana fan her face, Chou unconsciously held her breath, not wanting to be enticed by her sweet scent.  “How about…. no?”

 

She let go of Tzuyu’s wrist and placed her hands onto the tallest’s shoulders. Her thumbs slightly caressed the girl, making her tense fully. Chou was completely lost and clueless on what to say next. Her face burned with blush and her gaze was darting around Sana’s, trying to find a spot that wouldn’t make her heart beat any faster. Unfortunately for her there weren’t any at all which added to her inner panicking. Then Tzuyu’s body did what it usually did in situations she had absolutely no control over.

 

“…. Tzuyu? Hey” One hand went to pat the fainted girl’s cheek only to receive no sign of life. Sana sat up and while palming her face with an amused chuckle. She lost consciousness underneath Sana. “I can’t believe she just fainted, I was only teasing her a little”

 

The eldest brushed away a few strands out of the tanned demigod, admiring her good-looks. Sana was surprised she wasn’t of Aphrodite’s descent. Tzuyu was really pretty despite looking like she went through Tartarus and decided not to clean herself up.

 

“Oh my god…Sana?!” The said girl turned her head and faced the familiar voice. She gave her friend a questioning look but she soon realized why the she looked so shocked. Her position on top of Chou was rather suggestive. “I know you’re insatiable but you should know better than to prey on younger students”

 

“I didn’t do anything-”

 

“Save it for the authorities you erted squirrel” Jisoo pulled out a phone and started dialing a number.

 

“Yah! I said I didn’t do anything-”

 

She got cut off once more. “How am I supposed to believe you when you’re straddling an unconscious student? I’m calling Jihyo to whoop your , you just messed with her favorite child”      

 

Sana visibly paled at the mention of a certain demigod. The squirrel would end up dying soon if the purple haired student went on with her plan. “W-wait, anyone but Jihyo! I’ll buy you chicken for the rest of your life if you put down that phone”

 

She was however, completely ignored “Hello? Jihyo? Sana was so thirsty that she got to Tzuyu”

 

Then on cue, a loud voice could be heard from the phone as well as in the distance. “YOU’RE DEAD ONCE I FIND YOU MINATOZAKI SANA!!”

 

_____

I hope this was enjoyable, I had no idea where I was going with this. I really wanted to get rid of this story so there ya have it. I don't plan on writing another chapter or continuing it because I'm still clueless as to where this could be headed.  

Anyways, thanks for reading and have a good day :D