Prologue

Bon! Voyage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Lights.

    Camera.  

    Action.

    I remember those flashing lights and the exciting moment while being in Hawaii. Especially with being on that cruise and actually winning the male modelling contest.

    That I wasn’t expecting.

    Actually I wasn’t expecting any of that to happen. All I remember was my best friend telling me that I was awesome, my sister throwing flowers at me, and the many stares I gained from other people who were amazed my my looks and first prize. What also amazed me, was the look I gained from one man in particular. Kim Taehyung, the one who memorized women just with one smile. The international model that apparently everyone knows, and I did not. The one who hosted it all, and couldn’t keep his eyes off of me.

    The man that changed everything.

    Guess you can say, this entire experience for me was somewhat refreshing and really scary at the same time. As summer passed on and we were slowly reaching winter, but I remember everything like it was yesterday. I mean how could I not, it was such a mesmerizing experience and throughout my eighteen years of life I don’t think I could ever forget about it.

    My sister always bragged about getting big in modeling business before me, and the look I saw on her face, the surprised proud yet strict glare I got from her, just made the whole thing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter