Final

Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyeon was having a bad day. No, scratch that, she was having thr worst day of her life!

She woke up an hour too late because her stupid phone decided to up and the alarm rang at 8 a.m instead of 7 a.m, she was almost fired by her boss because she was late (it’s not like she enjoys workimg as a waitress but she needs the money) and, as if that wasn’t enough, a costumer bumped into her and made her spill the contents of the tray she was carrying all over the floor and on her uniform. That got her another lecture from her boss and she had to clean up the mess on the floor under the gaze of the guy who bumped into her, who was laughing as if he enjoyed the sight of her being yelled at. She hated that “Costumer is always right” policy because she really wanted to punch him.

When she finally got home she was relievred and she just wanted to lay in bed and die sleep. It wasn’t until she threw herself on her bed that she realised that she really had to change that old and lumpy mattress. She could feel one of the springs pressing against her back and making her uncomfortable in every position. Joohyun sighed, grabbing a pillow and a blanket, deciding to sleep on the small couch in the living room.

“I guess I’ll go mattress shopping tomorrow. Yayy” she grumbled while adjusting her position on the couch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Joohyeon woke uo the next day with a sore back and bags under her eyes for having slept only 2 hours on the not-so-cpmfortable couch.

"Well, at least I don't have to go to work today" she muttered under her breath while applying some make-up, in hope of covering the heavy bags. After making herself look as presentable as possible, she left her house and walked towards the new mattress store that opened just two streets down from her house. She entered the shop making the bells over the door chime . “Who tf puts bells in a mattress store??” she thought to herself.

The store was huge and she could see only a few costumers roaming around. She turned to her right, towards thr cash register, hoping to find someone who could help her in making her choice, but there was no one behind the desk. She decided to start looking around for something that might interest her, she was looking for a cheap but comfortable mattress, she wanted one that was soft but not too soft.

As she was looking at one of the mattresses she felt something hit her hard in the back, making her fall on the mattress. “Ouch…Oh! That’s so comfortable though”

“Omg I’m so sorry! I wasn’t looking where I was going . I’m really really sorry!! Are you hurt anywhere? I’m so sorry”

Joohyun shifted from her sprawled positi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter