You Just Want... (1/1)

You Just Want... (One-shot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆

You've been runnin' round, runnin' round, runnin' round throwin' that dirt all on my name
'Cause you knew that I, knew that I, knew that I'd call you up

Kim Jaejoong has hands all over him as he is in the middle of getting prepped for a photoshoot when his phone, located on the dressing table, rings.

He smirks briefly as he catches a glance of the number that is being shown on his screen. It's a number that isn't saved in his contacts (anymore) but it is a number he knows all too well.

"Everyone, out," He orders the stylists and makeup artists around him. All of them simultaneously freeze, thinking they've done something wrong to anger the model.

"Please, just for a moment. I need to take this call privately," He adds as he remembers his resolution to be nicer to the staffs that work with him. Their shoulders sag in relief and they start filing out of the room.

Jaejoong waits for the door to shut after the last person, before answering the call.

"What the , Kim?"

"Well, hello to you too, Jung Yunho. How have you been?" Jaejoong sits on the chair in front of the vanity and touches a lock of his made up blonde hair.

"I don't care for pleasantries. You lost me a ing gig," Yunho says, anger clear in his voice.

"Oh what do you mean, Yunho-yah?" The beautiful man asks in a tone that makes it apparent that he knows exactly what Yunho is talking about despite the question he just uttered.

"You talked about me to the Saint Laurent casting director! Because of your lies, they retracted their invitation for me to walk for them on the runway this April!"

"Why are you blaming me? It could've been anything. What if they just changed their mind because they thought you wouldn't do well?" The blonde stares at himself in the mirror, smirk back on his face.

"People talk, Jaejoong. And don't even start with that bull. You know I am ing good at what I do. You know that I have great skills."

"Hm... Yes, you do," Jaejoong's voice turns soft and suggestive.

Yunho lets out a low growl in response and hangs up on him.

The blonde model is obviously playing with him and it infuriates Yunho. He can't figure out what the man is trying to do.

They broke up two months ago and it was Jaejoong who ended their one year and four month relationship. They avoided each other as much as possible after. And a month following their breakup, despite the lingering sadness caused by their split, Yunho was happy when his extremely busy schedule finally let up. However, the joy was short-lived as Jaejoong suddenly came back in his life full force, hell bent on trying to provoke him in any way he can, big or small.

You've been going round, going round, going round every party in L.A.
'Cause you knew that I, knew that I, knew that I'd be at one, oh

It's another day, another party and Yunho scowls as he sees his ex-boyfriend enter the spacious lounge. He is vexed as this is the third party he's gone to in the last two weeks that also has the other model present. Ever since their breakup, he’s only been going to parties or gatherings he thinks Jaejoong would avoid or won't go to (based on past experiences), but now it's just pointless. He is seeing him everywhere, all the time. At the previous parties, it was like Jaejoong always made sure he was in the taller man’s line of sight. The blonde never looks at him though and Yunho knows this because he can never seem to stop looking at his ex-lover all the time when he is around.

Yunho, who is sitting at the bar, eyes Jaejoong who has found his friends and is sat with them. The man is wearing black skinny jeans, boots and an oversized vertically striped shirt with the first three buttons unfastened. He tries hard not to stare at the model's exposed chest because he doesn't want his thoughts to wander to a dangerous place. More specifically, he doesn't want his mind to recall times wherein his own bare chest had been pressed to the tattooed man's, doing certain activities.

When his gaze goes back up to Jaejoong's face, his eyes widen when he sees him looking right back at him with a tiny smirk on his face. He quickly looks away and rejoins his friends' conversation after his momentary distraction.

Two more drinks and thirty minutes later, Yunho’s mind is off of the person he's trying to avoid.

Jaejoong has been acting like he doesn't care about Yunho's existence, acting casual, talking and laughing with his friends. He is of course very aware of the man though and the beautiful male is displeased when he notes that his tall ex-boyfriend is no longer stealing glances at him. So he decides to take action.

He peeks at Yunho who is laughing with his friends, before getting up from the white leather couch. His abrupt movement catches the attention of his own friends.

"Where are you going?" The person seated beside him takes hold of his arm and looks at him knowingly. The man is Shim Changmin, one of his best friends and a model too. He knows what Jaejoong has been up to and he doesn't approve of it one bit.

"I finished my drink so I'll just get myself a new one," Jaejoong pulls his arm from the tight grip of his friend. He smiles at the group of people he's with before walking away.

He deliberately walks to the side of the bar where Yunho is. The latter is facing away from him so he speaks louder than necessary in hopes of catching his attention, "Excuse me, Mr. Bartender. Can I have one of those red drinks you gave my friend earlier please?"

He successfully gets the bartender's and more importantly, Yunho's eyes on him.

"Sure thing, beautiful," The bartender winks at him which makes Yunho frown unconsciously.

He's leaning on the bar counter when he pretends he's just noticed Yunho sitting on the stool beside him.

"Yunho! I didn't know you were still here. Didn't notice you there," He feigns surprise. Jae grins at one of Yunho's friends who is now also looking at him, having interrupted their banter when he addressed Yunho.

"Oh and Yoochun, you're here to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter